Breakfast at Johnny Rockets

Gitana

8 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Or be like me.  Don't eat breakfast.  😄 

Sorry dear but I was raised in the South and it was drilled into me from a very early age - Breakfast is the most important meal of the day ! 

Looks like I can get my "Bob Sandwich" at either place so I think I will see if I can convince my DW to forego breakfast in CK at least once for JR's.  

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, DukeASUGirl said:

Navigator is Voyager class, and it has Johnny Rockets. It is listed as "breakfast, lunch, dinner." Would breakfast be free on Navigator as well?

Yes....We enjoy the diner style breakfast at JR's.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Johnny Rocket's or Coastal Kitchen for breakfast?  Convince me.

Why not have both? One morning in a recent cruise I timed it to have three breakfasts in three different restaurants 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, DukeASUGirl said:

Navigator is Voyager class, and it has Johnny Rockets. It is listed as "breakfast, lunch, dinner." Would breakfast be free on Navigator as well?

5 hours ago, Ashland said:

Yes....We enjoy the diner style breakfast at JR's.

On Navigator?  I was under the impression that Johnny Rockets breakfast was only available on oasis class ships.  

m

On 12/30/2022 at 9:17 AM, Teeara said:

It was fantastic on Wonder during the transatlantic.  Thought it was even better than the Windjammer and the MDR.  Go and enjoy!

Someone posted that freshly ordered Omelets are no longer available in JR.

I ordered the works minus chilli. Havent had scrambled eggs in years which they now mix with the potatoes. The eggs werent scrambled hard enough for my tastes. Should have gone back.

Had only done oasis twice when it was quite new, so adding scrambled eggs was different. A lot less potatoes and onions and peppers than when I had it before. Too early in the morning for chilli for me. 

Would go again. Just make sure I ask them to scramble the eggs hard, not runny.

3 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

On Navigator?  I was under the impression that Johnny Rockets breakfast was only available on oasis class ships.  

m

It says on the description of Johnny Rockets for Navigator: "Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner" but I can't tell if that's just a generic description that Royal puts on all their listings, regardless of the actual ship or not. 

That's why I'm asking if anyone can confirm that Johnny Rockets actually has breakfast on Navigator..

15 minutes ago, DukeASUGirl said:

It says on the description of Johnny Rockets for Navigator: "Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner" but I can't tell if that's just a generic description that Royal puts on all their listings, regardless of the actual ship or not. 

That's why I'm asking if anyone can confirm that Johnny Rockets actually has breakfast on Navigator..

Generic.  Only on Oasis class ships.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DukeASUGirl said:

JR on Navigator is a JR Express, no sitting inside and no free breakfast. Another choice is across the way at El Loco Fresh and it is free.

• Thanks 1