bathrobe and slippers

ksuyen

I can't really remember from the past cruises, but I think Royal Caribbean provides complimentary bathrobe and slippers inside the non-suite cabins. And you can wear those to the pool. Can someone please confirm this to me?

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, ksuyen said:

I can't really remember from the past cruises, but I think Royal Caribbean provides complimentary bathrobe and slippers inside the non-suite cabins. And you can wear those to the pool. Can someone please confirm this to me?

Thanks!

Robes for certain loyalty levels.  No slippers.  If you want to wear to the pool you can, I don't. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ksuyen said:

Thanks!

They are bath robes, not pool coverups. For use in your cabin.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If you are Diamond and above you can request both robe and slippers in any cabin - whether you get them is a different story. The slippers I haven't seen in a long time, IMO they are totally not worth it.

If you happen to obtain them, you may wear the outfit anywhere onboard. If you're sensitive to odd looks and whispers directed at you, then rethink your costume.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

If you are Diamond and above you can request both robe and slippers in any cabin - whether you get them is a different story. The slippers I haven't seen in a long time, IMO they are totally not worth it.

If you happen to obtain them, you may wear the outfit anywhere onboard. If you're sensitive to odd looks and whispers directed at you, then rethink your costume.

Oh come on, man! Do not encourage. It's been a minute since we saw them in the Windjammer. Expect your photo to be posted here!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ksuyen said:

Thanks!

Anyone can get them.

Just ask your cabin steward. 

They will get it for you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fredmdcruisers said:

They are bath robes, not pool coverups. For use in your cabin.

So at the pool, a flimsy  cover up is ok, but a fluffy robe is not?  Sorry if that doesn't make any sense.

Heck, you see a bunch of people wearing their towels going back to their rooms- wouldn't a robe that is basically a large towel be a better solution?

I honestly don't see the distaste for robes being worn outside of the room.  

It's not as if it's underwear vs a swimsuit- which are mostly the same thing anyway.

8 hours ago, nelblu said:

I've noticed that the robes are much fluffier than the ones pre-pandemic.  Some of the previous ones were flimsy and sometimes thorn.

So they are fluffier? Good to know! I love the feels of fluffy robe  on the bare skin...

6 hours ago, alfaeric said:

So at the pool, a flimsy  cover up is ok, but a fluffy robe is not?  Sorry if that doesn't make any sense.

Heck, you see a bunch of people wearing their towels going back to their rooms- wouldn't a robe that is basically a large towel be a better solution?

I honestly don't see the distaste for robes being worn outside of the room.  

It's not as if it's underwear vs a swimsuit- which are mostly the same thing anyway.

From 2016:

Screenshot_20230121_160728_Chrome.jpg