New website.

Riocca

Almost hard to believe the new website could be so incomplete/bad.  We are booked (I hope) on a cruise in July.  I can find no way to even try to link the cruise to me....there's no place to even enter the azamara ID.    As a result, there is clearly no way to book excursions/etc...not even sure I could find them for the cruise. Doing a trial booking, I get no choice of cabins other than type of cabin and to find out the price, I have to enter all my information and my spouses information just to see the price or cabin availability...and I'm not even shown where the cabin is (I guess I have to pull up a deck plan, look, and then restart the booking???).

While I understand there are "growing pains" as the new company takes over, this is scary folks.....because if it's this difficult for the marketing side,one can only imagine the difficulty on the supply to ship, personnel management (hiring...) side. They have had many months to prepare for this transition.....it almost seems  like they started last month from scratch.

Honestly, had I not already paid in full, I'd cancel this cruise.  I already cancelled a second Azamara cruise that we had booked in the fall.....

Edited by ghstudio
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, laurieb said:

Did she do the Azamara training on the new system?  Has she booked azamara before?  There have been no booking issues for the agents I know 

My TA has been an agent for over 30 years and has much experience booking Azamara. Her agency is part of the Signature Travel Network. this message is on the signature web site. Maybe this is why she couldn't complete my booking. She will be back in the office Tuesday and hopes AZ will honor the quote I was given. There is a lot of OBC and a post cruise credit. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: ALL Signature Internet Services will be offline beginning Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 7:00 am Pacific for server migration. Services may not be fully restored until Monday, April 3, 2023 at 7:00am Pacific. This includes access to SigNet, SIG Cruise Pro, Hotel Connection, APIs, Imports, Exports, Client Connection, WordPress marketing sites, EMC campaigns, Member Connect, Customize & Share functions, Client Reach, Cruise Track, and other Signature Internet related services.While the intention is to have as little disruption as possible, expect zero availability on Saturday April 1 and possibly sporadic availability on Sunday April 2.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, susiesan said:

My TA has been an agent for over 30 years and has much experience booking Azamara. Her agency is part of the Signature Travel Network. this message is on the signature web site. Maybe this is why she couldn't complete my booking. She will be back in the office Tuesday and hopes AZ will honor the quote I was given. There is a lot of OBC and a post cruise credit. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: ALL Signature Internet Services will be offline beginning Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 7:00 am Pacific for server migration. Services may not be fully restored until Monday, April 3, 2023 at 7:00am Pacific. This includes access to SigNet, SIG Cruise Pro, Hotel Connection, APIs, Imports, Exports, Client Connection, WordPress marketing sites, EMC campaigns, Member Connect, Customize & Share functions, Client Reach, Cruise Track, and other Signature Internet related services.While the intention is to have as little disruption as possible, expect zero availability on Saturday April 1 and possibly sporadic availability on Sunday April 2.

Not an issue on Azamara's part then but her consortium.

• Like 1

Any others out there still unable to log in. We have constantly gotten message that Azamara does not recognize our email.

Has anyone who is scheduled to sail in the next 30 days received any correspondence from Azamara

email perhaps that is recapping their info.

If I were the CEO I would put out a message on the website to all of our customers about the causes and fixes however brief and this might help assure people that someone in charge is aware and working on it....but alas no one asked me

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, kansas2018 said:

I can't get past the email log in because Azamara responds that they do not recognize email which has always worked in the past.

I was getting the same message. I ended up creating a new account using the same e-mail address. My upcoming cruise on April 15th finally showed up in my upcoming cruise section a few days ago so it must have been linked to that email address. 

Just now, LMD said:

I was getting the same message. I ended up creating a new account using the same e-mail address. My upcoming cruise on April 15th finally showed up in my upcoming cruise section a few days ago so it must have been linked to that email address. 

When I log in I get no upcoming cruises. I tried to reset my password but did not receive an email. I am wondering if I should register again (with the same email)?  Or maybe give it more time? We don't sail until May 28.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kansas2018 said:

Any others out there still unable to log in. We have constantly gotten message that Azamara does not recognize our email.

Has anyone who is scheduled to sail in the next 30 days received any correspondence from Azamara

email perhaps that is recapping their info.

If I were the CEO I would put out a message on the website to all of our customers about the causes and fixes however brief and this might help assure people that someone in charge is aware and working on it....but alas no one asked me

Yes, I’m in the same boat of having an unrecognized account. I also don’t understand why Azamara doesn’t post a “known problem, working on it”. I worked in IT and I understand the difficulties with a system transition. What I don’t understand is why Azamara isn’t more proactive in communicating with customers about these problems. 

• Like 3

Same situation for us to some degree.  I log in under our old login info, but there is nothing about our booking in December, much less the excursions we have already paid for.  Not sure how soon we can see our booking, etc., but starting to get a little nervous.

39 minutes ago, capsplace said:

Same situation for us to some degree.  I log in under our old login info, but there is nothing about our booking in December, much less the excursions we have already paid for.  Not sure how soon we can see our booking, etc., but starting to get a little nervous.

Don't worry.  It took two weeks for my booking leaving in two weeks time to appear.  But it eventually sprung up yesterday, looking all OK.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, fruitmachine said:

Don't worry.  It took two weeks for my booking leaving in two weeks time to appear.  But it eventually sprung up yesterday, looking all OK.

Thank you!  That's reassuring!

A fellow cruiser on our World Roll Call said they called Azamara and was told there were problems with the RC booking transfers. Some did some didn’t. They asked when they estimated it will be fixed and running? Up to two weeks!

11 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

A fellow cruiser on our World Roll Call said they called Azamara and was told there were problems with the RC booking transfers. Some did some didn’t. They asked when they estimated it will be fixed and running? Up to two weeks!

The “Two weeks” estimate reminds me of the movie “The Money Pit”!

• Haha 3

I can’t see any way to download and/or print a shore excursions list/brochure either for a booked or non-booked cruise. You can see the excursions for a booked cruise, but not in a way that would be easy to print, and I can’t find a full list of excursions for a non-booked cruise.

Has anyone else found a way to do this for either booked or non-booked cruises?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PaulS said:

My wife can still not sign in, but I can. When I sign in, I can see the two cruises we have booked, but my points and loyalty level are nowhere to be found. 

Same for us. We are currently trying to book a cruise for late this year, and to apply complimentary nights following our recent (Dec) progression in the loyalty scheme. Out TA has been told by Azamara that the loyalty scheme may take "weeks" to sort out".

Maybe our loyalty is misplaced?

20 hours ago, Hapytocruise said:

Log in with your email then choose forgot password,they will send you a code to update your password. I updated with my original and can now get into my account but as far as status it says “regular “ we were discovery plus

not worried since I don't travel soon, but I have tried this FORGOT PASSWORD on 3 different browers -- message always says "cannot change password, call...." -- I'm sure this is happening to others as well...practicing my patience!!

34 minutes ago, Lazy Sailor said:

Same for us. We are currently trying to book a cruise for late this year, and to apply complimentary nights following our recent (Dec) progression in the loyalty scheme. Out TA has been told by Azamara that the loyalty scheme may take "weeks" to sort out".

Maybe our loyalty is misplaced?

Your travel agent should still be able to do that booking.  Not sure why you say loyalty is misplaced.  Azamara are moving to a far better IT system - the one used (and proven to be very good) that other higher end cruise lines use.  Unfortunately they have to unpick from an outdated Royal C system which sounds like many - bolted on parts, patches and not one version of the truth.  Its that "one version" that will be the killer in a migration.  

• Like 3

20 hours ago, JM0115 said:

When I log in I get no upcoming cruises. I tried to reset my password but did not receive an email. I am wondering if I should register again (with the same email)?  Or maybe give it more time? We don't sail until May 28.

I tried to register with same e-address and that also failed as the system recognized that my e-address already existed!  🙂

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I can’t see any way to download and/or print a shore excursions list/brochure either for a booked or non-booked cruise. You can see the excursions for a booked cruise, but not in a way that would be easy to print, and I can’t find a full list of excursions for a non-booked cruise.

Has anyone else found a way to do this for either booked or non-booked cruises?

What do you do to see excursions for a booked cruise?  
We have 3 cruises in April and all I can see are shorex that I booked pre- migration using OBC. ( Some of them still say I owe money on them even though I have receipt from Azamara as fully paid)-  There are a couple more excursions I wanted to book pre-cruise, but I cannot even  see the excursion lists. Of course my remaining OBC has all disappeared so I guess that is not available. I wonder if I called- can they see my correct OBC and purchase shorex by phone?  I have tried calling several times to be told that they are not taking anymore calls that day, so I do not want to waste more time if they cannot accomplish what I need. 

Today I actually want to cry. I just feel like I'm banging my head agains a brick wall and have lost all excitement about this trip. 

We fly from Scotland in 13 days time and hopefully sail from Tokyo in 15 days time. One minute the website says 'you have no upcoming cruises', the next time I can log in but can barely access anything and cant view/book excursions, then it reverts again to 'no upcoming cruises' and repeat to fade.

For us this is a holiday of a lifetime that we have been saving for over the last 10 years to celebrate our silver wedding anniversary. I am so frustrated. 

My travel agent has completely messed up with all the paperwork for our transfers and hotels

Message from her this afternoon. 

Apologies again for the documentation errors. These come direct form the tour operator and whilst I normally check everything over I have had something of a personal crisis at home these last few days. I've been in touch with the tour operator and all documents are being updated. When I receive them I'll send them on.  However we still don't have cruise docs. Tour operator called azamara today and they weren't taking any more calls!  They have made a note to call again in the morning. I notice on their website they are now saying that you can manage your booking online. Have you tried this today?