Prime Rib back?

booklady26

On 3/10/2023 at 8:50 AM, Jim_Iain said:

I just checked our April 15 on Apex and all they are currently MDR is showing is Veterinarian and Children's Menu Only.     They do have Spaghetti on the Kid's Menu.

Interesting as Luminae and Blu are showing menus for the entire cruise.

Perfect cruise to take Henrietta!

• Haha 1

On 3/10/2023 at 8:38 AM, terrydtx said:

You may not realize it, but the whole cruise industry has changed significantly since you cruised on CCL 4 years ago. Most of the changes have been post Covid lockdowns.

We're coming up on our 4th cruise since the covid restrictions were lifted and have 50 something cruises under our belts .  Celebrity is in the majority but we like to experience other cruise lines as well from RCCL and X to more upscale or whatever is convenient for us at the time.  We are no longer loyal to any one cruise line.  
 We've been on RCCL and X  in the last year or so and are quite aware of the changes that have occurred. 
I was just making the point about Carnival food quality because they have a low brow reputation by some cruise snobs but the 2 times we sailed with them the food was very good. 
However I wouldn't be surprised if they've lowered their standards and quality just like the other mainstream cruise lines using covid as the excuse.