Premier Pass package

WVU-79

Just now, jagsfan said:

When I  clicked on Reserve, my DH’s name and mine popped up. I clicked on both, because obviously each person would have to buy it for both to have it.  

That’s not what the reports are but when do they ever do something that makes sense? I bought it for each of us separately so I can cancel one when/if confirmed we just need one (or that we end up with none).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Well I get free internet and don't drink champagne but just purchased it for my 8 day Christmas sailing.  I don't have a clue why.  Used OBC so no money out of pocket.  I'm caught up in all this excitement😇

I will most likely cancel if they don't  Oh yeah, AND I sail solo  What the heck was I  thinking

Lol I get the hype made me do it! You could always find a plus one for the tours if desired, though really this is completely an “at least I have it booked, I can decide later to keep” if it’s legit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ShillyShally said:

Lol I get the hype made me do it! You could always find a plus one for the tours if desired, though really this is completely an “at least I have it booked, I can decide later to keep” if it’s legit.

That's true. It doesn't say anything about the plus one having to be your cabin mate 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Well I get free internet and don't drink champagne but just purchased it for my 8 day Christmas sailing.  I don't have a clue why.  Used OBC so no money out of pocket.  I'm caught up in all this excitement😇

I will most likely cancel if they don't  Oh yeah, AND I sail solo  What the heck was I  thinking

I did the same thing! We have free internet and priority boarding but I was intrigued so used OBC to purchase it for our March 26 Wonder sailing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

From

$88.99 / per package Introducing Premier Pass, our newest and most innovative vacation package for 2 guests

so it's clearly for 2 but when you buy it it does say something that leads you to think you need it for 2 people..very bad wording

3 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

From

$88.99 / per package Introducing Premier Pass, our newest and most innovative vacation package for 2 guests

so it's clearly for 2 but when you buy it it does say something that leads you to think you need it for 2 people..very bad wording

Yep I just checked how it worked with the Perfect Day Cabanas or beach beds that are sold by bed/cabana and for both of those when I selected just me it said “party limit reached” and greyed out DH, but not for this. Likely what they’ll use to dial it all back!

• Like 1

I think the price is supposed to be per day, not per package.  That would be the equivalent of $45 per day per person, compared to $31 +/- for the Key.  It sounds like a luxury Key experience to me, minus the (inconvenient) exclusive hours on some activities and the lunches would be spread more evenly throughout the week instead of all Keys on embarkation day. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ShillyShally said:

DH will love the All Access tour. That will make it worthwhile 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, molly361 said:

You booked it to lock in a time limited offer.  Now at your leisure you can keep it or you can cancel and get your OBC back if you wish.  Unless RCI cancels all of them.  I think it will be like the $18 drink package.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

I did the same thing! We have free internet and priority boarding but I was intrigued so used OBC to purchase it for our March 26 Wonder sailing. 

If this pans out you can be the "tester" and report back

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

I think the price is supposed to be per day, not per package.  That would be the equivalent of $45 per day per person, compared to $31 +/- for the Key.  It sounds like a luxury Key experience to me, minus the (inconvenient) exclusive hours on some activities and the lunches would be spread more evenly throughout the week instead of all Keys on embarkation day. 

It’s per package and, I really believe, per person. 

1 minute ago, Starry Eyes said:

You booked it to lock in a time limited offer.  Now at your leisure you can keep it or you can cancel and get your OBC back if you wish.  Unless RCI cancels all of them.  I think it will be like the $18 drink package.

I got to use one of them before the world shut down  I  got caught up in the cheap Beach Club Day passes a few months back but even at the bargain price I ended up cancelling those.

Edited by molly361
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, tntornadox said:

According to the T&C's of the offer it claims its for 'new bookings only' from March 10th-15th for select sailings. Perhaps they're just trialing it and that's why it's such a deal?

I went into the cruise planner for my upcoming cruise in September, clicked on packages and it was there. 
It would be nice for an IT screwup to benefit me. 

• Like 3

I booked--I'm solo in one room and my friend and her husband are in the room next door for our Allure sailing in December.  So obviously mine is $88.99.  To be on the 'safe side' we did book both my friend and her husband, in separate transactions.  Did anyone notice on the check out page it says this?

Premier Pass.jpg

43 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Anyone see this on a cruise longer then 7 days, we only have one cruise booked before the end of the year and it is 14 nights?

Our Sept 29 is an 8 day. No problem booking and paying for it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

I am trying to keep an eye on current pricing for future cruises I have booked and my feb 24 4 night is at $41.99 for the Key, not happening!

But I expect per day too or at a minimum per person, which is still a decent deal.

Edited by ShillyShally

1 minute ago, rockmom said:

I booked--I'm solo in one room and my friend and her husband are in the room next door for our Allure sailing in December.  So obviously mine is $88.99.  To be on the 'safe side' we did book both my friend and her husband, in separate transactions.  Did anyone notice on the check out page it says this?

Premier Pass.jpg

No I didn’t see that, but makes sense, at least I have the 2 individual ones for now, and a firm “I’m your plus one” from DH 🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

It’s per package and, I really believe, per person. 

I believe the ”per package” notation is an error and “per day” was omitted by the unfortunate employee who set this up.  The $89 package has to be an error because it makes no sense financially, and I think that is the most likely explanation of the error. 

Going to stop reading this thread now since we are one of the unfortunate ones w/o this option.

Hope everyone who has this was able to book it and it sticks.  Would be nice with all the jacked up pricing on things for some cruise goers to get what appears to be a nice deal.  Enjoy!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rockmom said:

Premier Pass.jpg

Thanks for sharing, good to be reminded of it!  I did see that notice, but my interpretation is that this is not an INDIVIDUAL package, in that it clearly says that it is for two.  But who knows?  We'll see!

Well I was thankful last month when someone posted that Izumi Hibachi dinner was showing for only $28.99 per person (which is the lunch price). I purchased that for several cruises and they're still showing on my cruise calendar page. By the way, the next day the price was back up to the usual near $50 per person for dinner. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, tntornadox said:

According to the T&C's of the offer it claims its for 'new bookings only' from March 10th-15th for select sailings. Perhaps they're just trialing it and that's why it's such a deal?

13 minutes ago, tntornadox said:

That booking between March 10 and the 15th is the standard terminology for everything on the Cruise Planner today…beverage, dining, shore excursions.