Premier Pass package

WVU-79

15 minutes ago, Starry Eyes said:

Yes, I bought the package in my name and my set sail pass has a key.  My plus one, DH, does not have a key on his set sail pass.

Same here. Hoping it is truly only one package for two considering the icons aren't appearing on both.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, clochette said:

I don't see it on any of my cruises, are people still seeing it, and congrats to those who got it what a deal.

It disappeared off of my April 7th cruise, and is still on my Feb 12th cruise next year. Was never on my September 29th cruise to Alaska.

5 minutes ago, JuliaSugarbaker said:

I bought two, hoping it will give us four internet log ins and two bottles of champagne. 

I don’t care about any of the other stuff, so hoping it works out.

Agreed, wife and I are in 2 separate rooms each with one of our kids. It wouldn't let me select my kid during check out. So hopefully we get 2 internet logins each.  Will save me a lot on the internet package.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ant12 said:

I have this offer too for Dec 29 on Oasis.  I had to read it a couple times to be sure I understood -- it's less than purchasing internet access by itself!  I originally booked this cruise via the RCCL website and then transferred it to a TA.  I booked the package and can confirm it is $88.99 total not per day.  I did NOT yet cancel the internet package I had previously purchased just in case this is some kind of mistake listing so I wouldn't lose the price I got for it (which is less than what it is listed for now).

Fine print says this "Offer applies to bookings made March 10, 2023 – March 15, 2023 and applies to select sailings departing March 14, 2023 – December 31, 2023."  however I made this booking months ago so this is why I am thinking there is a non-zero chance this is a mistake listing that gets cancelled.

Editing this posting because after I posted this I re-read it again and it says "Introducing Premier Pass, our newest and most innovative vacation package for 2 guests.".   I bought this for myself and my wife (so I was charged $177.98) but I wonder if I only needed to buy one of them?  This seems to indicate ONE package is good for TWO guests.  I might call RCCL during the week to figure this out.

Most of my sailings are on Radiance class, none of those have the package. Boy wish it did for Panama Canal next month.

It IS available for the President’s cruise, what the hell - used OBC. We already get free WiFi pinnacle perk but curious what this will get us. 
My only other sailings it’s available on are 3/4 night on Freedom - same price and 100% not worth it there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TexasRon said:

Mine charged for both of us.  The price is still better than the cost of the internet package for two users and a small bottle of champagne.  We will see how it goes…then we will cancel something!

Did you click both names?  That generates two charges.  The phrasing on the website suggests you would be buying two packages for two.  That would allow you to take two additional guests.

Or did you click one name (trusting the other would be a plus one as discussed in this thread)?  That’s what I did.  

• Like 1

Just now, Starry Eyes said:

Did you click both names?  That generates two charges.  The phrasing on the website suggests you would be buying two packages for two.  That would allow you to take two additional guests.

Or did you click one name (trusting the other would be a plus one as discussed in this thread)?  That’s what I did.  

Clicked one, charged for two…now I don’t want to change it so I will let it ride.  I am good, though, because we have a suite and some of the bennies are duplicates and I can live without the rest.  If the charge is correct, it still works.  

• Like 1

Just purchased for our Harmony sailing later his month.  Wonder if they will let our kids priority board with us? It’s fine if they don’t and the kids can go to Ocean Adventure for the other activities. 

@ShillyShally Thanks for posting,  I never would have looked for this package had I not see this post!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Not for me. I have two upcoming cruises on Anthem, one next month and the other in July, and it's not showing on either. 😕

Not on the 2 future Anthem cruises we have booked nor is it available on our Serenade sailing later this year.

16 minutes ago, TexasRon said:

Clicked one, charged for two…now I don’t want to change it so I will let it ride.  I am good, though, because we have a suite and some of the bennies are duplicates and I can live without the rest.  If the charge is correct, it still works.  

Interesting.  Maybe RCI has adjusted the billing a bit.  Earlier today when I clicked two names, a double charge appeared.  When I only clicked one name a single charge appeared.  

9 hours ago, WVU-79 said:

• Price is $88.99 USD and must be booked between March 10, 2023 – March 15, 2023 and applies to select sailings departing March 14, 2023 – December 31, 2023.  Sounds too good to be true.

Same price for me cruising solo on Independence sailing 4 nights in late April.  I got it, mostly out of idle curiosity. I don't really drink wine but I might try Veuve Clicquot, whatever that is.  I like the idea of priority embarkation but I was already booked for 11:30am, and I do like the idea of Inside Access tour and the two internet devices.

• Like 1

Just booked a package under DH's name and it only charged us for one and only lists his name; however, it did not ask for my CC number, so how will it be charged? Something is definitely wrong here but we decided to try it anyway for our upcoming October cruise. Didn't have the option for our cruise in 2 weeks though. Weird but kinda exciting! Cheers!

Update: Just received an email confirmation for $88.99 on my CC! Wow!

Edited by SilkySal
add

4 hours ago, nelblu said:

The offering benefits is more than is offered with the Key.

By far. An entire bottle of actual champagne for example (I just googled it and plan to get a bottle of orange juice to mix it with).  Maybe I'll bring a stack of plastic champagne cups and hand drinks out to people passing in the hallway.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3