Crown and Anchor Toiletry Bag

On 3/13/2023 at 6:07 PM, melbur said:

toiletry bag

toiletry2.jpgHave had toilet bags and totes like this simply by booking Aqua class on celebrity - no need to do dozens of cruises for them. RCCL really doesn't know how to appreciate their customers at all!

On 3/13/2023 at 6:03 PM, Blizzard54 said:

The new block does look better than the original pictures I saw of it.  I will hold off final judgement until I see one in person.

The best description I heard of the new blocks was that an intern had a bunch of old brochures and cut out the pictures of ships and stuck them onto the back of a plastic block!! 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

The best description I heard of the new blocks was that an intern had a bunch of old brochures and cut out the pictures of ships and stuck them onto the back of a plastic block!! 

I heard that it was the intern's kids that were doing that😇

• Haha 1

I'm calling in with my request for these items.  I at least want one set.  I think they're nice.  Do NOT like the block, won't match my others...boo hiss.  But it's ok.

And we got these at Diamond level back in the day much less than 340.  I have several of the old totes whose zippers broke easily that we got for only being diamond. Hoping these are made a bit better, but looks like they are.

Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club:
NEW AMENITIES NOW AVAILABLE

Your favorite amenities are back in stock — plus we’ve added new ones! We’re introducing stylish new toiletry bags and upgraded totes

So at 175 points.

Edited by BecciBoo