No response from Princess C/S or senior management

getawayfromitall

We completed the Eastern and Western itineraries on Sky Princess on 3/4/2023.  Immediately after disembarkation, my wife received a link to the customer satisfaction survey, but I did not.  I made two separate calls to Princess customer service , requesting the survey, with no success.  I then sent a typed letter to John Padgett, CEO of Princess operations for Carnival, via USPS. That was 3 weeks ago, with no response.  I thought that senior management would be responsive, but, apparently not.  Does anyone know how to contact someone at Princess who will actually respond and act on my  request?  Thank you.  

1 hour ago, getawayfromitall said:

We completed the Eastern and Western itineraries on Sky Princess on 3/4/2023.  Immediately after disembarkation, my wife received a link to the customer satisfaction survey, but I did not.  I made two separate calls to Princess customer service , requesting the survey, with no success.  I then sent a typed letter to John Padgett, CEO of Princess operations for Carnival, via USPS. That was 3 weeks ago, with no response.  I thought that senior management would be responsive, but, apparently not.  Does anyone know how to contact someone at Princess who will actually respond and act on my  request?  Thank you.  

We’ve had one of our surveys slip into junk mail in the past.  
Never been able to get one after the fact. These are sent programmatically.

You can go on the website: contact us page and send a post cruise comment, if there’s really an area you’re intent on commenting on.  Or, send a review directly to customer relations. I’ve done that, but never heard back.  😳

Anytime I have something that needs taken care of, I find contacting  <jswartz@princesscruises.com>; gets the fastest response. I emailed her a problem I had last month and received a call from someone the next day. He said " I don't know who you contacted but I was told to take care of this right away" 🤣

• Like 3

2 hours ago, getawayfromitall said:

FYI…I believe John Padgett has left Princess for another cruise line. If so their might be a new person in that position. 

Tom😀

34 minutes ago, trbarton said:

FYI…I believe John Padgett has left Princess for another cruise line. If so their might be a new person in that position. 

Tom😀

Where did you hear of this?  Granted I think he's done a bit of damage to the brand, but any idiot in the business world knows you shouldn't hire a politician where they can make decisions that will influence actual operations.  You put them in powerless positions and pay them for political favors ...

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, trbarton said:

Tom😀

Really? I certainly hope not. I think John Padgett more than anyone else has brought Princess into the 21st century.

• Haha 2

The surveys expire fairly quickly after a cruise.  I believe that it is less than 2 weeks.  I do not believe that they will send you one after that time frame or for that matter even within that timeframe if you did not get the one that is automatically sent out.  Anything you want to communicate to Princess at this point You are better off putting it in a letter, both good and bad.

Edited by ldtr

In response to the title of the thread No response from Princess C/S or senior management
Were you actually expecting a response?  I think it is commonplace logic these days to expect that companies are grasping  at survival threads, rather than being sensitive to existing customers.  I know that it isn't the way that established businesses operated in the 20th  Century, but there appears to be a new breed in town who thinks that screwing the customer will get brand acceptance.  (I think it is from the school of business from the University of Beijing.)

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, david63 said:

I thought that post cruise questionnaires were only sent to one person in the booking.

I don't think so. We completed a Princess cruise in November and both me and my bride received a survey.

I contacted several of these higher-ups after our last cruise.

Used the contact info given by some here on CC.

It took a while, but I did finally receive a reponse from a lady in one of their offices/departments.

I don't think we ever received the post-cruise feedback form.

But, the response that I did get said that she would forward my excellent comments so that the crew members mentioned would get that on their record.

Good luck!

Other than that, sadly, I have had ZERO luck with any issue with Princess customer service.

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

By the 2nd or 3rd one, did you just respond "ditto"? 😁

Didn’t respond to the first four. #5 I answered NA to every question. Recognized cabin steward, MDR servers and head waiter and platinum/elite lounge server. That’s the only reason I do the survey at all. I don’t like that survey because it takes too long to fill out.

Edited by billco
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

By the 2nd or 3rd one, did you just respond "ditto"? 😁

When we used to do 10, 12, 14 B2B cruises in a row, and were generally most happy with the product, the HGMs would encourage me to complete the surveys. I told them if they would give me the internet minutes to complete it (back when we had minutes), I would be happy to take the time to say good things. Most of them had never considered that B2B cruisers might have an issue with that. 

• Like 3

On 4/11/2023 at 5:19 PM, getawayfromitall said:

Don't you have anything better to do than to harass Princess executives for a link to a survey?  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/12/2023 at 2:33 PM, PescadoAmarillo said:

When we used to do 10, 12, 14 B2B cruises in a row, and were generally most happy with the product, the HGMs would encourage me to complete the surveys. I told them if they would give me the internet minutes to complete it (back when we had minutes), I would be happy to take the time to say good things. Most of them had never considered that B2B cruisers might have an issue with that. 

Did they give you the minutes?

Or was the survey completed at Princess.com which does not require using your minutes on the ship?

• Like 2