Upcoming Sales Possible Dates?

We are cruising on Oasis in August. I am continuing to watch the prices for drink packages, internet, etc and was wondering if there are certain times between now and our sailing to look for the best deals. Are Memorial Day and July 4th bigger sale times? Or does it not matter much?  I know sales are not great anymore but would love to try to save a little wherever I can!

Also, what is the lowest deluxe beverage package price I can expect?  Don’t usually check prices for this one but my brother is traveling with us and wants that drink package. Want to get him the best price I can. 

thanks in advance for any responses!

How much is your cruise planner charging now?   You can book now and if you see a sale you can cancel and rebook at sale price.

Is your Brother in a separate cabin?   Every person in his cabin will have to purchase some sort of beverage pkg if he is getting the DBP.

• Like 2

Our cruise on Allure in August is currently $80.99 but has been as "low" as $72.99 which is what I suspect may see again Memorial Day. The closer it gets, the less sales they have.

Edited by sailor05
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

How much is your cruise planner charging now?   You can book now and if you see a sale you can cancel and rebook at sale price.

Is your Brother in a separate cabin?   Every person in his cabin will have to purchase some sort of beverage pkg if he is getting the DBP.

I have been watching the prices and it just went back up, right after my brother confirmed he was going to go on the trip.  We are working on the best plans to figure out if he will be in his own cabin by himself or if my husband who doesn't drink will be in the cabin with him.  We are considering it as a cost saver, but if my husband needs to buy the refreshment package, we may not be saving much after all.  We would do it if it was just the soda package required.

22 hours ago, Ashland said:

Agree..Black Friday/Cyber Monday which the OP has missed. I usually purchase anything that pertains to my sailings during this time....so far in advance.

Unfortunately, we weren't booked for this trip at Black Friday!  We got a great rate from our travel agent and jumped on it.  Sadly, we are rarely able to take advantage of the black Friday deals- but may be able to this year as we have an April cruise already planned!

Thanks to everyone who responded.  I will continue to keep my eyes on the prices, especially around Memorial Day and purchase soon!

• Like 3

19 hours ago, bayportkat said:

Thanks to everyone who responded.  I will continue to keep my eyes on the prices, especially around Memorial Day and purchase soon!

Posting this in hopes that my consistency to be wrong all the time benefits you and a sale pops up next week!

I hope you find some sales, but August + Oasis = $$$. Oasis is a cash cow out of NJ in the summer because it is so convenient for families. While My Nov cruise (Radiance) dropped their prices today for Dining and Internet, Oasis prices are higher than ever before for our June cruise.

I thought someone here said Oasis was the most profitable ship in the fleet in 2022? But I couldn't find that post so I made it up or saw it on another Social site.

There's a sale going on right now and the DBP is $70.99 for my Wonder cruise in 19 days.

I don't buy the DBP but that seems to be a pretty good price for the current newest ship on a June cruise.

Moral of the story is just keep checking. We know about Black Friday and other major holidays but there are random sales too.

4 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

There's a sale going on right now and the DBP is $70.99 for my Wonder cruise in 19 days.

We're 24 days out ourselves on Oasis, and it's $75.99 so ya you're seeing better pricing on the newer ship. But everything on Oasis is so $ right now. ugh.

I check weekly and just had a price drop on our drink package for 62.99pp per day. So cancelled current price and rebooked. This just happened. So sales do happen anytime. Not just on Black Friday. Actually the last few Black Fridays there was no better deals to be made for our bookings. I find the deals at random times thru out the year. 

• Like 1

You might get lucky.  There was a VERY good sale on my Ovation drink package the week before Black Friday, and I haven't seen it that low since.  But at the 30 day mark there was a sale nearly as good (30% off, vs. the 35% I was able to snag in November).  Unfortunately you just have to keep checking, and you can't assume that the biggest sales will be on the actual holiday weekends... sometimes they show up a few days before...

9 hours ago, fac429 said:

I haven't seen it that low since

Unfortunately there may be a lot of things that fall into that category (including some previous cruise fare sales, like GGG). The baseline for many things is just higher now and we have to adjust.

That said, all you can do is check frequently.

Haven’t seen it drop below $89 for any of the cruises I have pending since last November

what appears to fluctuate is the price of the CC waterpark, both up & down assume it’s due to their metrics/ship demographics as to age.  Nearly half the price for a 9 day cruise this month vs a 3 day one 4th of July week.

assume the booze pkg priced on same principle

Navigator   8/21/23   = $70.99

Harmony   12/10/23  = $72.99

Harmony   12/17/23  = $73.50

Adventure 02/16/24  = $70.99

Liberty.      09/26/24  = $79.99

Icon           11/30/24  = $91.99.  😱

Anything further out has nothing listed yet.

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Haha 1