50% Off Beverage Packages

RichYak

2 hours ago, micruiser2002 said:

Premium wi-fi is now cheaper than basic.

Thank you micruiser2002, I cancelled and rebooked with the flash sale and saved $21. Every little bit helps out☺️

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CeleryCruiser said:

Now the situation is that when I open X pages the prices are 50% sale and prices are in USD - but when I sign in and get prices in Eur they are not in sale....gee this is mad 🤯 .

This morning the prices went back to "normal" prices 112,77 / 92,07 eur . No other discounts but the -7% pre cruise discount.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Irish clare said:

drinks package is now €400 cheaper that is was last weekend ... happy days ... 

They are back to pre sale pricing. Celebrity has just proved how corrupt they are.  Here is the post Flash sale pricing:

image.thumb.png.9a62f4a134ca2dd94a7eb99638cb9715.png

36 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

They are back to pre sale pricing. Celebrity has just proved how corrupt they are.  Here is the post Flash sale pricing:

image.thumb.png.9a62f4a134ca2dd94a7eb99638cb9715.png

It was sale priced for just a few hours again last night.  You had to be quick.  Irksome.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, goofysmom99 said:

It was sale priced for just a few hours again last night.  You had to be quick.  Irksome.

So the beginning and end of sale hours are the best time to get a 'sale' at 50 percent off. The fake retail price for the drink package only goes up in the middle of a promotion. Got to be quick for sure! Celebrity recently hired a new Senior Vice President of sales from NCL. Maybe an old NCL trick?

https://www.seatrade-cruise.com/people-opinions/katina-athanasiou-steps-svp-sales-celebrity-cruises 

Edited by coaster

Sooo....

I cancelled and rebooked my premium drink packages on an upcoming Summit cruise for four people.  Yes, I 'saved' some money but I did this during the price hike so not as much as I would have with the original (aka: normal) price.   

Is there any chance I can call and get them to honor the 'real' price instead of the inflated price?  I doubt it but I'd love people's thoughts on this.   It comes down to the FACT that my 'sale' price was not the actual sale price.

Thanks all....

On 6/1/2023 at 8:41 AM, CeleryCruiser said:

This morning the prices went back to "normal" prices 112,77 / 92,07 eur . No other discounts but the -7% pre cruise discount.

This morning the situation was 20% from the prices which were never earlier published. The Classic was originally 92,07 eur and premium 112,77 eur. Now the prices are for Classic 100,17eur- 20% = 80,12 eur and premium 122,68 eur -20% =98,14 eur. They really do not care the legislation. This is a price manipulation on its best/worse.

kuva 2023-6-2 kello 9.31.17.png

I Would think that the fact they are claiming that the price hike was an IT error they would have to honour the correct price, unless of course they are going to admit that it wasn’t an IT error at all. I’d be quite persistent on the phone with them.