50% Off Beverage Packages

RichYak

Sadly it only seems to be on new packages. There’s no reduction on the cost of upgrading from classic to premium. 
There is also a sale on speciality dining packages - we’ve saved £75 by cancelling and rebooking. 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, TowandaUK said:

Sadly it only seems to be on new packages. There’s no reduction on the cost of upgrading from classic to premium. 
There is also a sale on speciality dining packages - we’ve saved £75 by cancelling and rebooking. 

Sorry to be dense but where do you find the Specialty dining packages?  In the cruise planner?  Thx!

2 of our 4 cruises are affected by this 7 day flash sale, but the pickings are relatively slim compared to the flash sale that came out right around Thanksgiving.  Worst of all, there is no $9.99 per cruise per person premium wi-fi upgrade voucher (a mistake that Celebrity briefly had for sale last Nov).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cw2go said:

Premium Wifi is 40% off as well. Not the Deal of the century but still good! 

Patty 

Throw in your Captains Club discount on top of that to make the deal even better.

• Like 2

Historically, has there ever been a decent sale to upgrade from Classic to Premium beverage package?  The 5% off sale currently listed is not much incentive to upgrade.

Edited by chocolabmom

Details of the sale below. Pretty good savings there.

*Offer applies to bookings made between May 24, 2023 – May 30, 2023 (“Offer Period”), and applies to select sailings departing June 5, 2023 – May 27, 2024, excluding chartered sailings (the “Offer Cruise”). Memorial Day Flash Sale (“Offer”) provides per person savings on select new purchases of Shore Excursions, Specialty Dining packages, Spa products, Gift & Gear, Wi-Fi, and Drink Packages, and varies by product, ship, and length of voyage. Shore Excursions provides up to 40% in savings and excludes Private Journeys, Helicopter Tours, Transfers, Inside Access ship tours, Airplane/plane tours, Captain’s Club tours, Sailings with deployment changes, Charter and Holiday sailings, and tours with less than 5 tickets; Gift & Gear provides up to 25% in savings and excludes select products; Wi-Fi provides up to 40% in savings and excludes Celebrity Infinity sailings; Specialty Dining provides up to 30% in savings and excludes Christmas and NYE Holiday sailings; Spa provides up to 30% in savings and excludes Medi Spa and Holiday and 2024 sailings; and Drinks provides up to 50% in savings. Price shown at time of purchase reflects savings. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Details of the sale below. Pretty good savings there.

*Offer applies to bookings made between May 24, 2023 – May 30, 2023 (“Offer Period”), and applies to select sailings departing June 5, 2023 – May 27, 2024, excluding chartered sailings (the “Offer Cruise”). Memorial Day Flash Sale (“Offer”) provides per person savings on select new purchases of Shore Excursions, Specialty Dining packages, Spa products, Gift & Gear, Wi-Fi, and Drink Packages, and varies by product, ship, and length of voyage. Shore Excursions provides up to 40% in savings and excludes Private Journeys, Helicopter Tours, Transfers, Inside Access ship tours, Airplane/plane tours, Captain’s Club tours, Sailings with deployment changes, Charter and Holiday sailings, and tours with less than 5 tickets; Gift & Gear provides up to 25% in savings and excludes select products; Wi-Fi provides up to 40% in savings and excludes Celebrity Infinity sailings; Specialty Dining provides up to 30% in savings and excludes Christmas and NYE Holiday sailings; Spa provides up to 30% in savings and excludes Medi Spa and Holiday and 2024 sailings; and Drinks provides up to 50% in savings. Price shown at time of purchase reflects savings. 

Offer is only good for bookings made starting today?

I already purchased the Zero Proof Package and can’t find any info in the Classic Package description that confirms Classic includes everything in Zero Proof, which is important to me. 

Can anyone with experience with the Classic and Premium packages tell me if all Zero Proof beverages are included? Thanks!

Just now, iTownPrincess said:

I already purchased the Zero Proof Package and can’t find any info in the Classic Package description that confirms Classic includes everything in Zero Proof, which is important to me. 

Can anyone with experience with the Classic and Premium packages tell me if all Zero Proof beverages are included? Thanks!

Classic does NOT include everything in Zero Proof, for example premium waters.

1 minute ago, RichYak said:

My booking was made in August 2022.

I am sure.  The T&Cs do not look to be correct unless the word "bookings" is referring to Cruise Planner transactions.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

I am sure.  The T&Cs do not look to be correct unless the word "bookings" is referring to Cruise Planner transactions.

That's how I'm interpreting it. I booked my cruise a few months ago and flash sale pricing is all over my cruise planner now.

• Like 1

Thank you RichYak for posting this. I called X to cancel all my excursions for my 16 night cruise and reordered and saved 350 dollars. Did askd if you could upgrade the drinking package for only $10 a night but somehow got cut off from before the he could answer. Thank you again for posting this.

• Like 2

Our first Celebrity cruise coming up after 15 on RCL.....

Will calling to ask for the $10 drink package upgrade work rather than the $19?  I know its a long shot, but I have to ask the question since I'd rather have premium but don't want to pay the 19 pp/pd.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bigAWL said:

Should I be wary of canceling an excursion in order to rebook for a discount, if it is currently sold out?

I wouldn't cancel first.  So if its sold out, yeah, I wouldn't.  I don't know if calling would help.  Not experienced with booking excursions really.  If you have a travel agent for the booking, let them work on it.

There it is, the edge of my limited knowledge.  Its cold and lonely out here on this cliff looking over the abyss.

Yeah, I need a cruise, badly.