50% Off Beverage Packages

RichYak

45 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

The sale price shows online for my Apex September cruise that we booked in Nov, 2021

image.thumb.png.565080f223432a4d4ac3d466d20f871a.png

Virtually all of us who are looking at our Cruise Planners today (and see the Flash Sale) had their cruise booked before the T&C booking period by definition.

Edited by mahdnc

Thanks very much for this heads up!

I just came onto CC to see if I could find out how to purchase bottles of wine in the dining room as we have our first non drinks package cruise coming up. Instead, we bought the discounted package! It is £44pppd for Brits. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daveywavey70 said:

Ive just booked mine! fantastic. Does anybody know if you can spread a dining package over 2 B2B cruises please? Asking for a friend.

No you can't.  Each cruise of a B2B stands by itself from an onboard account standpoint.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RichYak said:

I was just in my Cruise Planner and beverage packages are 50% off for a Memorial Day sale. Many other sales as well.

drink packages.JPG

Thank you for the heads up Rich Yak, I just cancelled and rebooked 2 excursions saving $176.

Awesome! Yoshi 🙂 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

If you booked the Classic drinks package at the old price, you could cancel and then book the premium package for what you paid for the classic.

I assume that doesn't work if I booked with All Included.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, bigAWL said:

Should I be wary of canceling an excursion in order to rebook for a discount, if it is currently sold out?

Yes, I had 2 that were sold out so I did not cancel them and rebook.

2 hours ago, mahdnc said:

2 of our 4 cruises are affected by this 7 day flash sale, but the pickings are relatively slim compared to the flash sale that came out right around Thanksgiving.  Worst of all, there is no $9.99 per cruise per person premium wi-fi upgrade voucher (a mistake that Celebrity briefly had for sale last Nov).

It is on our November 2023 Connie TA, $10.54 CAD

But not on our Nov 2024 TA 

IMG_5607.jpeg

12 minutes ago, bigAWL said:

I assume that doesn't work if I booked with All Included.

No. I do not think so. But check your shore excursions for savings.

Edited by terrydtx

It looks like Celebrity's website is working overtime for this one....

Hang tight, lots of guests are sailing through our site. Don't pick up the phone just yet, we'll load all the fun stuff soon.

And then,,,,

We're unable to complete your request, so please try again later.

11 minutes ago, PH2 said:

Looks like excursion prices have gone up because I got better deals last fall than anything they are discounting now.

Same.  Excursion I previously booked for $125.99 per guest is now on flash sale for 35% off the "onboard" price of $178.99 making it $115.99.  What a deal!  Maybe but probably not worth my time to cancel and rebook to save $20.  However, I will take advantage of the 30% off the 3-night specialty dining package.  Was waiting for a better price on that.  Thanks Celebrity.

1 hour ago, shellunderwater said:

I wouldn't cancel first.  So if its sold out, yeah, I wouldn't.  I don't know if calling would help.  Not experienced with booking excursions really.  If you have a travel agent for the booking, let them work on it.

There it is, the edge of my limited knowledge.  Its cold and lonely out here on this cliff looking over the abyss.

Yeah, I need a cruise, badly.

Tried this, they can't cancel and rebook it, what they did for us however, they gave us an OBC for the difference; should go without saying its very YMMV

• Like 1

Just now, bandp407 said:

Hello fellow cruisers~just called and the flash sale does not include upgrades from classic to premium when holding the all included. 🥲

Thank you for trying!! 

My cousin who is cruising with us next April on the Silhouette called Captains Club and was told that only applies to all included. Why would you pay for a perk that you already have? That doesn’t make sense to me.