Cruise History Itineraries

Was talking to DW. Okay, I say talking, I mean debating. Okay, I say talking, I mean arguing, LOL.

We appear to have conflicting views on where we have been and some of the countries we have visited.

I contacted RCI to ask for previous cruise history info, but they don't have it going back as far as I would like.

Is there any way I can find out where I have been on past cruises?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, compman9 said:

Was talking to DW. Okay, I say talking, I mean debating. Okay, I say talking, I mean arguing, LOL.

We appear to have conflicting views on where we have been and some of the countries we have visited.

I contacted RCI to ask for previous cruise history info, but they don't have it going back as far as I would like.

If you can remember the ship and dates you can look on Shipmate - go to ‘Explore’, then ‘Ships’ and pick your cruise line, ship, then click ‘Itineraries’ and sailing date, it will tell you the itinerary. 😎 not sure how far it goes back though

• Like 2

6 hours ago, compman9 said:

We have been sailing for more than 40 years, and while I can remember every ship, almost every bartender, and the location of almost every bar on almost every ship, I have no idea what country any of those bars were in while were on the ships.😇🍷🍺🍹

Edited by orville99
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, compman9 said:

Back when they did the Point Conversion they were missing my 1980's Cruises. Fortunately I save all my Cruises paperwork and Cruise Cards. Was able give them info from my Booking, Numbers/Dates and got the Credit in couple days... Good Luck to you!

7 hours ago, compman9 said:

Mine goes back to late 1980’s on rccl next cruise is # 20 but just date and ship , as for emails they didn’t exist for my cruises since I started in mid 1970’s .

2 minutes ago, George C said:

Mine goes back to late 1980’s on rccl next cruise is # 20 but just date and ship , as for emails they didn’t exist for my cruises since I started in mid 1970’s .

True, my first emails saved are from same year I joined AOL Cruise Critic, 1997. Of course back then it took about 9 min to download one picture

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I always buy or now receive free my boarding day pic. I have them back to my first cruise in 1980 on Sitmar. Only missing a couple, which are probably somewhere in a box. It shows ports of call. Check those if you have, but might be a good idea going forward to get one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crzndeb said:

I always buy or now receive free my boarding day pic. I have them back to my first cruise in 1980 on Sitmar. Only missing a couple, which are probably somewhere in a box. It shows ports of call. Check those if you have, but might be a good idea going forward to get one.

Yeah, last 20yrs at start of Cruise I always take picture my Cruise Card and Cruise Paperwork inc Itinerary. Only way can remember where pictures were taken.

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, crzndeb said:

Which Sitmar ship? We cruised on that line in the 80’s.

Edited by orville99

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

Which Sitmar ship? We cruised on that line in the 80’s.

I think it was Fairwind in 1980. It was 11 night to Caribbean. Also sailed 10 or 11 day Fairsea to Mexico. Might have the 2 backwards. Did 4 Sitmar cruises, and Princess gave credit for them when Princess bought.

1 hour ago, ONECRUISER said:

Yeah, last 20yrs at start of Cruise I always take picture my Cruise Card and Cruise Paperwork inc Itinerary. Only way can remember where pictures were taken.

That’s a good idea also. Might start doing that too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, crzndeb said:

I think it was Fairwind in 1980. It was 11 night to Caribbean. Also sailed 10 or 11 day Fairsea to Mexico. Might have the 2 backwards. Did 4 Sitmar cruises, and Princess gave credit for them when Princess bought.

We did the Fairsky on a 10-night out of San Francisco to Alaska right before Princess bought the line and renamed it the Sky Princess. They became Princess credits as well.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, crzndeb said:

This is the only picture I always buy.  Who, what, when, where!

5 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

I always save cruise cards .

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

If you guys go back in time any further, you'll be recounting your stories of coming over on the Mayflower

My brother did research and supposedly an ancestor did come over on the Mayflower.  We saw the name on the National Monument to the Forefathers in Plymouth, MA.

P.S.  I didn't inherit their loyalty status.  😞

Edited by Another_Critic
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, compman9 said:

So, do you want to win the battle and lose the war?  Choose your battles wisely.  😉

Edited by derorim
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

If you guys go back in time any further, you'll be recounting your stories of coming over on the Mayflower

Naah… their drink package was not worth the cost (you can only drink so much grog), and gruel every night for dinner got a bit boring after a while.

10 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

We just print the confirmation email that has all the info on it. Ship, date, ports, price paid, etc. We also have started keeping our sea passed except for the first few cruises. 🫤

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, shopaholic6 said:

If you can remember the ship and dates you can look on Shipmate - go to ‘Explore’, then ‘Ships’ and pick your cruise line, ship, then click ‘Itineraries’ and sailing date, it will tell you the itinerary. 😎 not sure how far it goes back though

Thanks for that, I'll try this

• Like 1