Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

53 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

At least check through Air2 sea. Used to be good for one-way international but their website was not as user friendly last time I needed to check and you have to phone which isn’t nearly as convenient for checking options of dates and cities.

Other trick is to book fall and spring TA and RT airfare.

Yea I asked my TA who said cant checked until 11 months out. So june of next year I can ask what rcl charges. Lol. I sure will look if a fall TA comes out for PC. This one just dropped last wednesday. I dont expect the balcony price to stay so well priced. Hoping for a good airfare, fingers crossed. So far best I can check is for next may to get a idea. Going to be hard to wait to know. 

3 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Yea I asked my TA who said cant checked until 11 months out. So june of next year I can ask what rcl charges. Lol. I sure will look if a fall TA comes out for PC. This one just dropped last wednesday. I dont expect the balcony price to stay so well priced. Hoping for a good airfare, fingers crossed. So far best I can check is for next may to get a idea. Going to be hard to wait to know. 

Well plenty of time to work out the options and I presume you have refundable fare so good luck with plans.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Now I need tips how to get a good one way fare back from Barcelona.

Do you have a credit card that gives airmiles? I usually use those for international travel. Air2Sea doesn’t really have the deals they used to. You probably have time to research on some good card deals. A lot, you need to spend so much in X amount of months, but if you have any final payments coming up on cruises, it’s a good way to get quite a bit of miles. I always pay my cards off every month. 

1 minute ago, crzndeb said:

Do you have a credit card that gives airmiles? I usually use those for international travel. Air2Sea doesn’t really have the deals they used to. You probably have time to research on some good card deals. A lot, you need to spend so much in X amount of months, but if you have any final payments coming up on cruises, it’s a good way to get quite a bit of miles. I always pay my cards off every month. 

Not too many final payments coming up. Trying to move next year so cleared my calendar. But that's a idea, though not sure I want a new credit card. Mine gives pts for anything. Generic. And a Kroger card for kroger gas.

4 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

That doesn't seem to be a good option anymore - they seem to charge 150-200% of the fare now - back in the old days they had good one way fares but not anymore 😱

I was shopping Air2Sea for a Panama cruise (before they nixed the canal transit) and Air2Sea was a ton more expensive than booking direct. I was baffled.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ChinaShrek said:

Does anyone know when cruises out of Amsterdam and Copenhagen will be released for the summer of 2025? I thought it was this month but I am not seeing any. I am looking for the Arctic Circle cruise.

There is still hope for Jewel. I haven’t read any confirmation that Jewel won’t come to Amsterdam.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ChinaShrek said:

Does anyone know when cruises out of Amsterdam and Copenhagen will be released for the summer of 2025? I thought it was this month but I am not seeing any. I am looking for the Arctic Circle cruise.

MSC PREZIOSA out of Hamburg June and August 2025 

Aldo MSC Poesia has a stunning 21n r/t from Copenhagen to Iceland 🇮🇸  and Greenland 🇬🇱 in June 2025

Although Jewel 2025 itineraries are still missing? 🤷‍♀️ 

Edited by little britain
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, little britain said:

May 2025 Brilliance repo from Southampton ➡️ Barcelona is open which you can b2b with Barcelona ➡️ Athens 

I'll have to look. I'm doing the pc to barcelona TA (voyager), may 2025. I wouldnt mind another leg before figuring out how to fly home. I'll have to look at how the dates match up. Interesting. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, crzndeb said:

I booked a really good deal on Delta first class one way Orlando to Barcelona.   The next day it went "poof"....happy I punched the "buy" button when I did.  😮   And agree on the air miles. 🙂 

• Like 3

On 11/23/2023 at 12:24 PM, cruisin from florida said:

I'm cruising on 12/5. I may wait and book the 8/30/2025 Brilliance TA onboard.... Thoughts?

I just saw that!  My TA was given wrong information and I decided to apply my NextCruise certificate to a different sailing so it wouldn’t expire.  However not upset with him as I am not surprised.  Plus the Greenland cruise is currently more than I want to pay so I am glad I went ahead and booked the Indy crossing.

I will keep an eye on Greenland though in case the price comes into range of what I am willing to pay.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2023 at 1:52 PM, cruisin from florida said:

The suite guarantees on the 8/30/25 Brilliance are gone. I just went ahead and put down my deposit on the one I had put on hold. Very excited!!

We are still hoping for Boston to Boston with Greenland for September 2025.We would consider an Oceanview, Balcony, or Junior Suite if that itinerary is similar for 2025 as it is for 2024 on Jewel. I looked at the Brillance deck plan. It looks like all Junior Suites are aft and mid-ship on deck 10. Is that correct? None are forward cabins? And all are on deck 10? The reason I ask is we would consider a Junior Suite guarantee if we know we would not be assigned a forward Junior Suite (prefer aft but mid-ship okay too).

Edited by TourDeCruise

11 minutes ago, TourDeCruise said:

We are still hoping for Boston to Boston with Greenland for September 2025.We would consider an Oceanview, Balcony, or Junior Suite if that itinerary is similar for 2025 as it is for 2024 on Jewel. I looked at the Brillance deck plan. It looks like all Junior Suites are aft and mid-ship on deck 10. Is that correct? None are forward cabins? And all are on deck 10? The reason I ask is we would consider a Junior Suite guarantee if we know we would not be assigned a forward Junior Suite (prefer aft but mid-ship okay too).

Prices are sick for that September 2024 sailing, Just a regular Balcony is over 7 Grand, if prices are anything like that for 2025, you will pay well over 10 Grand for a JS.

At those prices just aren't worth it.

On 11/23/2023 at 3:17 PM, c-leg5 said:

At least check through Air2 sea. Used to be good for one-way international but their website was not as user friendly last time I needed to check and you have to phone which isn’t nearly as convenient for checking options of dates and cities.

Other trick is to book fall and spring TA and RT airfare.

Well I just made it worse. Cruises seem to be like potato chips cant stop. I added the next leg, 10 days Mediterranean to greece ends in rome. So now I have to fly home from rome. Never saw athens and thought no time like the present. Yes maybe a TA in the fall from rome I can find idk. I'm not getting younger. Didnt feel comfortable while my parents were alive going very far. Suddenly I can. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Well I just made it worse. Cruises seem to be like potato chips cant stop. I added the next leg, 10 days Mediterranean to greece ends in rome. So now I have to fly home from rome. Never saw athens and thought no time like the present. Yes maybe a TA in the fall from rome I can find idk. I'm not getting younger. Didnt feel comfortable while my parents were alive going very far. Suddenly I can. 

I’m hoping the voyager return comes out soon

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

Voyager is scheduled past fall 2025 in europe. I doubt she will return in 2025. Idk 2026. My friends have her booked b2b oct 2025, so she wouldn't be back in 2025. When were you hoping for?

Voyager is showing up in Darwin port schedule on 07 December 2025 and then showing up frequently on the Brisbane port schedule from December 2025 to April 2026.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Prices are sick for that September 2024 sailing, Just a regular Balcony is over 7 Grand, if prices are anything like that for 2025, you will pay well over 10 Grand for a JS.

At those prices just aren't worth it.

For 2 people in cabin or per person? Too many other cruises and land tours that are of interest. We shall see if the desired cruise will be deployed and what the price is of course.

25 minutes ago, TourDeCruise said:

For 2 people in cabin or per person? Too many other cruises and land tours that are of interest. We shall see if the desired cruise will be deployed and what the price is of course.

2 passengers in one cabin

Save your money up for 2025 and do a land/train tour like this. Pretty sure you will see much more then on a Cruise Ship.

https://www.vacationsbyrail.com/tours/arctic-circle-express-scandinavia/?tc=ACJ25

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 3