Puerto Rico?

50 minutes ago, zoepipes said:

Disregard - I found some although they seem to be during hurricane season 😕

There are plenty that leave outside of hurricane season. I see them leaving SJU almost all year 'round in 2024. 

2 hours ago, zoepipes said:

Disregard - I found some although they seem to be during hurricane season 😕

What year? Doesn't matter.  You better have someone help you search for a cruise out of San Juan. Pick a month and and year as there are plenty to choose from. We always have cruised out of SJ March/April time frame. 

• Like 1

I found a Wonder cruise in April 2024 that stops off in San Juan.  I wanted to stop there, not start there, and it worked out perfectly (we wanted an Oasis class ship - most of the ships that leave from PR are oe of the smaller ones).

• Like 1

On 8/24/2023 at 10:55 AM, Zach1213 said:

There are plenty that leave outside of hurricane season. I see them leaving SJU almost all year 'round in 2024. 

Though Hurricane Season is also almost all year round, June 1 through November 30, and can happen most months with resent memory having a few April-Jan named Storms

42 minutes ago, zoepipes said:

I found a Wonder cruise in April 2024 that stops off in San Juan.  I wanted to stop there, not start there, and it worked out perfectly (we wanted an Oasis class ship - most of the ships that leave from PR are oe of the smaller ones).

If you have a U.S. National Parks membership card, bring it with you. It will get you in to both of the forts😇

We love cruising out of San Juan, probably our favorite port to cruise from.  But in 2024 they are moving Rhapsody there, so we won't cruise out of there anymore until they put at least a Radiance Class ship back there.  Not spending a 7 day cruise on a ship as small as Rhapsody.  But that is just us.  

• Like 2

I know its a long way off, but there are cruises in Feb 2025 from Miami on the Symphony that take in San Juan. 7 day eastern Caribbean. 

we are looking at booking. But will wait for a sale as its is 18 months away and teh current £40 off for UK travellers is not worth it.   

On 8/30/2023 at 10:48 AM, ONECRUISER said:

Though Hurricane Season is also almost all year round, June 1 through November 30, and can happen most months with resent memory having a few April-Jan named Storms

The VAST majority happening August thru early November.  

• Like 2

Problem I have had is that the search screen on the Royal website defaults to North American departures and Puerto Rico is Caribbean.  If you switch to that region it shows up.  Or use a travel agent web site to identify the cruises/timeframe you need.

• Like 1