Constellation-Onboard Now Cuts

sasset

We had a butler that loved to give Celebrity pens on Beyond, along with Avian water!  I could drink water and doodle all day long.  I’m sure Celebrity found out about this and took all his pens away, curtailing his Avian business too.  Now, he is most likely a pencil pusher.😜

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Lastdance said:

We had a butler that loved to give Celebrity pens on Beyond, along with Avian water!  I could drink water and doodle all day long.  I’m sure Celebrity found out about this and took all his pens away, curtailing his Avian business too.  Now, he is most likely a pencil pusher.😜

I don’t know… Avian water sounds kind of fowl to me.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

46 minutes ago, retired dude said:

we did, it was wrong. that is why we asked for an update, but thanks so much for your eloquent reply.

I love it! Except it isn’t funny.

I go on Dec. 22nd, but my friend goes on Dec. 10th. That’s probably after you are going?

1 hour ago, calicakes said:

Evian

It was too late for me to change, so I started all of this misspelling!🫠  Just don’t cut me off from my Evian, please!  “Avian" must be the generic!  No wonder I received so much from my butler...

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 10/31/2023 at 5:29 PM, retired dude said:

forgive me for butting in to this thread, but we sail on the "connie" in a couple of weeks and we were wondering what time the rendezvous lounge opens every day???? thanks much

I was on Connie last November out of Tampa. I pulled my daily programs. It opens at 3 pm on port days and 9 am for sea days. No one else answered.

• Like 2

On 10/31/2023 at 10:29 PM, retired dude said:

forgive me for butting in to this thread, but we sail on the "connie" in a couple of weeks and we were wondering what time the rendezvous lounge opens every day???? thanks much

I just got off this morning, looks like it opened 11 am on the sea day and 2pm on port days. 

As far as the pen, I didn't notice we even had one. But I had a good cruise, didn't suffer much from cutbacks.

• Like 2

I’m the op. Cruise has been hectic. I’ll add to my observations now. This was the status of our cabin upon arrival. All of these were addressed to our satisfaction, but much of it fell onto our cabin steward who had just joined the ship and had nothing to do with the cabin’s condition. Mold in the shower was gross. Quality control should never have let these issues degrade to where they were. We actually had a great cruise. MDR has added a “Chef’s Special” every night. Tuscan Grill, a disappointment in the past, was great. 

IMG_0779.jpeg

IMG_0776.jpeg

IMG_0773.jpeg

IMG_0770.jpeg

IMG_0767.jpeg

Edited by sasset
Clarification
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/30/2023 at 9:16 PM, Jim_Iain said:

No fair --- Carnival includes a free eraser.

The pencil in the OP picture is the one used at Trivia.  Don't let trivia players use an eraser!

8 hours ago, sasset said:

I’m the op. Cruise has been hectic. I’ll add to my observations now. This was the status of our cabin upon arrival. All of these were addressed to our satisfaction, but much of it fell onto our cabin steward who had just joined the ship and had nothing to do with the cabin’s condition. Mold in the shower was gross. Quality control should never have let these issues degrade to where they were. We actually had a great cruise. MDR has added a “Chef’s Special” every night. Tuscan Grill, a disappointment in the past, was great. 

We'll be onboard in three weeks.  The condition of the robes and fungus are totally beyond belief.

Could you tell us who the Captain, HD and CD are?

On 10/31/2023 at 4:51 PM, champagnecruiser said:

I recall those days too, of personalized stationary and envelopes on X.......but to paraphrase Don McLean's song........the day Covid shut the world down.....bye, bye, past cruise ship experiences...😂