Constellation-Onboard Now Cuts

sasset

On Constellation now. Was on Constellation one year ago. Haven’t been all exited about stories of cut backs, but this kind of drove it home. The new Celebrity note pad and pencil. More to come as it just gets worst.image.thumb.jpeg.d07444b0203c1d04b19f3d418900e9a7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I’ve gotten these really nice full-size pencils on past sailings. Seems like a small thing probably but I appreciated them. Nice touch. One time they gave me a few extras at Guest Services.

IMG_2541.jpeg

Edited by def0715

times must be tough!

that tiny pencil looks like ones at mini golf..guess you have to go to guest rel to have it sharpened!

ones we had were nice..they never need shaprening.. regular size length and long lasting... we also have  received a variety of pens...see post # 3 

we always ask for 2 pens and 2 decks of cards at guest rel for our grandsons.. usually freely given

Edited by hcat
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, nimiq said:

Yikes, sorry but having a pen or pencil will not make it or break it for me. 

I tend to bring my own paper and pen since I am not particularly fond  (never have been) of what's supplied in a hotel or on X.  🤣

1 hour ago, Silvery Seas Cruiser said:

Maybe Celebrity just couldn't source the longer pencils anymore. The short ones do look like cheapies. I remember when the notepad included a pen on Celebrity ships. In fact, I even recall some envelopes too.  

I think they have been using those pencils for the past year or so if you are in certain categories (OV and below).

This is what we get in upper suites. 

IMG_0189.jpeg

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I think they have been using those pencils for the past year or so if you are in certain categories (OV and below).

IMG_0189.jpeg

But have you noticed that they contain less ink than those in upper suites precovid? 😂  (Thus I bring my own.......that way, I am certain they will last my entire cruise! 😆)

12 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

IMG_0189.jpeg

have these as well

13 minutes ago, SusieAV8R said:

But have you noticed that they contain less ink than those in upper suites precovid? 😂  (Thus I bring my own.......that way, I am certain they will last my entire cruise! 😆)

I prefer Gel Pens and always have a handful of Purple ones in my backpack

• Like 4