Does anyone have a Celebrity email address to report bedbugs?

MDTrip

I don't want to wait on hold for 45 min to do this. My cabin mate had several bites on our four day cruise. I had my luggage checked by a bed bug dog before bringing it in the house and yes, there were bedbugs. I want to report it, but don't have appropriate contact info. Any suggestions for an email address? 

omg.. that's awful..what was the itin? 

had this happen  at a conference in a 5 star hotel.. my room was moved and lucky no critters came home..it was all kept hush hush!  

i check best U can but hard to detect..we keep our luggsge wrapped in plastic dry cleaner bags.. to jeep little buggers out 

• Like 1

I asked the hotel director about bed bugs while sailing last month. The are treated when seen. Room is emptied, cruisers belongings are hot washed and dried . Luggage is bagged and sealed. Mattress, drapes , etc are incinerated. Room is sprayed and sealed off.

Did you stay anywhere else  pre cruise as it takes time for the spots to get itchy?. Could easily have bene brought on by the people in the cabin before you as well as they travel on luggage. They can live a year without food so could been in your luggage from a prior trip. Contact Celebrity directly so they can check the cabin right away

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gold1953 said:

I asked the hotel director about bed bugs while sailing last month. The are treated when seen. Room is emptied, cruisers belongings are hot washed and dried . Luggage is bagged and sealed. Mattress, drapes , etc are incinerated. Room is sprayed and sealed off.

Did you stay anywhere else  pre cruise as it takes time for the spots to get itchy?. Could easily have bene brought on by the people in the cabin before you as well as they travel on luggage. They can live a year without food so could been in your luggage from a prior trip. Contact Celebrity directly so they can check the cabin right away

I wonder what happens on turn around day after the passengers leave and the stateroom attendant notices them while changing the sheets?  Do they notify the previous passengers?

5 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

I wonder what happens on turn around day after the passengers leave and the stateroom attendant notices them while changing the sheets?  Do they notify the previous passengers?

I didn't ask that question. Somehow I doubt it . He said it is not a common . Many do not react to the bites so would be unaware and unless they see the bug which is nocturnal ( or just like dark places) they won't know

If you stayed at a precruise hotel, or sat in an airline seat- bed bugs do travel.  So how can you be sure it was from the ship?  Also the exterminators make lots of money using the dogs.  House fumigation is expensive and very inconvenient.  

Also  many other insects bite.  We were in Florida and walked every day by a grassy area- I got many,  I believe flea bites,   on my legs.  Also got bites  once on a shore x from sand fleas in Haiti at Labadee beach.  Bring bug spray for all beach shore x's.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sanger727 said:

How do you recruit the services of a bed bug dog? I've literally never heard of this but it sounds like it could be a good idea if they have them in airports.

I don't have any information on recruiting the services. I know of them being used in apartment complexes.   

Patty