Suite lounge should be renamed Pinnacle lounge on harmony

George C

1 hour ago, George C said:

Suite lounge wasn’t that busy last night we had two of the 5 bar seats again . Definitely prefer suite lounge on oasis and allure over harmony. Yesterday we were docked by a MSc and a German cruise ship. 

didn't you say here the other day that you will not cruise with RCCL anymore due to your Pinnacle-phobia?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kbonner said:

didn't you say here the other day that you will not cruise with RCCL anymore due to your Pinnacle-phobia?

Not me , but suite perks are definitely better on MSc yacht club and celebrity, I was thinking of booking harmony again for next year but will do celebrity and most likely MSc yacht club instead. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, island lady said:

What I don't understand is letting the JS pax in?   It is allowed with RCI...but with crowding...not sure why they do, since they did not pay for a full suite.   We had one obnoxious JS pax couple (Diamonds) who pushed us out of our seats at the bar as we were trying to get a drink before dinner in CK.  

They really need to rename JS to XLB (extra large balcony cabin).

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, alfaeric said:

So just got on the Liberty for a 3 night cruise. 13 pinnacle members. Not a typo, thirteen. 

And we were told this is pretty normal for this itinerary. 

I would think that three nights cruises would not be that popular with people who love to cruise.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

I would think that three nights cruises would not be that popular with people who love to cruise.

Someone theorized that there were a ton of Pins on short cruises. Very much not this sailing. We will see if anything changes Monday as we stay. 

October 16 on voyager 5 night 9 pinns    October 30 on voyager 10 plnns 5 nights   Nov.12 on the Harmony 94 pinns 7 night   Nov.19 on the Harmony 20 pinns 7night  Nov 26 on the Harmony 138 pinns  Dec. 3  Harmony around 240 pinns. This past year on the Allure July President cruis over 500 pinns.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, trippen texan said:

October 16 on voyager 5 night 9 pinns    October 30 on voyager 10 plnns 5 nights   Nov.12 on the Harmony 94 pinns 7 night   Nov.19 on the Harmony 20 pinns 7night  Nov 26 on the Harmony 138 pinns  Dec. 3  Harmony around 240 pinns. This past year on the Allure July President cruis over 500 pinns.

We found cruising out of San Juan to be Pinnie light.   And Alaska...really rare to see them.  

Now TAs?   Big numbers!!   

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, island lady said:

We found cruising out of San Juan to be Pinnie light.   And Alaska...really rare to see them.  

Now TAs?   Big numbers!!   

Yup.  I’m going with flights both ways on Alaska and SJ, for the vast majority of Pinnacles, so they avoid them. TA’s are know for being “economical” compared to Alaska sailings. I think most go for the bang for the buck/cost per day and a TA does the job. 

• Like 1

I find the most entertaining and fun people, PINS or D+ included are the ones out and about enjoying the ship, not sitting in a stuffy room with the same people with the same stories.  I want to see things, walk and talk not sit and drink and judge.

Edited by loungelady55
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, loungelady55 said:

I find the most entertaining and fun people, PINS or D+ included are the ones out and about enjoying the ship, not sitting in a stuffy room with the same people with the same stories.  I want to see things, walk and talk not sit and drink and judge.

Talk about judging.

We always have and will still enjoyed the CL for our HH.  

58 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Odyssey TA October this year. Getting coffee in the morning was an experience

image.thumb.jpeg.fd19c7f14f93e547d16c25b9ee4c98f8.jpeg

OMG!!   That is a whole lot of Ds and D+!!!   Yup, changes are being forced to happen with the C&A program.  Yikes!  There were over 500 Pinnies on our westbound TA on Wonder.   

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Yup.  I’m going with flights both ways on Alaska and SJ, for the vast majority of Pinnacles, so they avoid them. TA’s are know for being “economical” compared to Alaska sailings. I think most go for the bang for the buck/cost per day and a TA does the job. 

I also, have a B2B for Alaska booked.   Rebook of what was cancelled a couple of years ago due to Covid.  

Radiance Seward to Vancouver and back.  Love that route...this will be 5th time.  🥰  Not sure if we will do PR cruises again...starting to be too much "been there...done that".