1/4 oz Vodka

1/4 oz Gin

1/4 oz White Rum

1/4 oz Scotch

1/4 oz Bourbon

1/4 oz Tequila

1/4 Triple Sec

1/4 oz Brandy

Top it off with Pineapple and Orange Juice. Add a splash of Grenadine and let the games begin!

Good grief! That looks dangerous and repulsive....but strangely tempting 🤔!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, BetsyS. said:

VMax1700 - CruiseIreland said the drink looked dangerous. Passengers are not drinking and driving because the Captain is driving.

ah ok I understand now.  If you are 'nudging' or quoting someone then you should use  the @ sign and select the poster from the drop down menu @BetsyS.

I didn't realise that you were quoting someone.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Just like the Green M and M Holiday commercial….. They do exist😂

We had breakfast with Brian and Michelle aka @POA1 @Huskerchick

It was a great get together with excellent conversation!!!

IMG_5311.jpeg

A truly historic moment 🙂   Glad you finally met.  Great picture 🙂

by the way @POA1 you have exceeded your stated quota for pics now 😂 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Good Evening from our last night on the Nieuw Statendam. I will say a lot of the food and service as improved in recent days.

As I know many have read already we did not make it to Half Moon Cay. I actually do not think it was a surprise to many with what the weather was doing.

Our last night is in the Pinnacle Grill for a What's For Dinner.? Let me know what you would order.

Our next Whsts for dinner will be March 2, 2024 onboard the Windstar Wind Surf.

IMG_5312.jpeg

IMG_5313.jpeg

IMG_5314.jpeg

IMG_5315.jpeg

IMG_5316.jpeg

IMG_5317.jpeg

IMG_5318.jpeg

IMG_5319.jpeg

IMG_5321.jpeg

IMG_5325.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I'll have 2 Cosmopolitans, shrimp cocktail, halibut, baked potato, creamed spinach, chocolate souffle and tea. Thanks!

In the past, I always wanted to order seconds on chocolate souffle, but I chickened out. ☹

Thanks so much for posting the menus and pictures. You all look great! 

Safe travels home.

• Like 2

You all look so festive!  I would like the iceburg wedge, filet with green peppercorn sauce, mashed potatoes, and creme brulee, please.  And red wine.  So sad it's our last night dining together.  Thank you again for inviting us to your dinner parties.  Cherie

• Like 2

Let's start with the Ritz cocktail. I'll have the Forrest mushroom soup to start, Lobster bisque for my wife. Boneless Ribeye with the peppercorn sauce, Baked potato, sauteed mushrooms and asparagus with Hollandaise for me, my wife will have the Seared jumbo scallops. The not so classic baked Alaska for me, and the cheese plate for my wife. I'll finish with port decaf coffee with Bailey's for her. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SusieKIslandGirl said:

Thanks for taking us along! I'd like to order the Ritz cocktail, mushroom soup, rib eye steak (my usual rut but has anyone had the Delmonico?), plain beets and asparagus without the sauce, not-so-classic baked Alaska and Bailey's. Nice way to end the cruise.

Have a great holiday.

I swear I didn't see your post when I was placing my order. Rib eye and Delmonico are the same cut, you are paying $25.00 for the dry aged part.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Tonight let's start w/a Ritz Cocktail, candied 🥓, iceberg wedge no cheese w/1000 island, small cut pork chop (foregoing my usual ribeye), green beans & sautéed onions (they need to add these to the menu - I've never been told no), chocolate souffle and cappuccino. 

Of course, when you see how underdressed I am, you'll likely lose my order, lol. You guys all look fabulous- happy holidays!!

• Like 2

I have to say this was one of the best Pinnacle Grills in a very long time we all agreed the quality was excellent, tasty from Appetizers to Dessert. Actually a shock since I have often not been thrilled with Pinnacle 
I started with a glass of Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling like I have done every night.
I had the Wedge salad, then the David Burke Tenderloin with Lobster Dumpling, Mashed Potatoes and finished with Key Lime Pie which was exactly how it should be and a cup of coffee. Then Tom had Shrimp cocktail but he ate half of it before i could get pictures 😂 then he also had the Clothes Line Bacon and the Pork chop and the 12 oz Lobster tail, this was excellent a far cry from what he had on the Koningsdam. He also had a Baked Potato and the Chocolate Soufflé.

I realized I forgot to take a picture of the key Lime pie but the crust was crunchy not soggy and perfect.

After dinner we saw James Cielens second show which was very good.

We are now packed luggage out in the hallway.

Another cruise coming to an end but with the holidays coming up and more cruises in 2024 for Tom and I we are excited. We have 4 booked for 2024. We will return to HAL for Alaska on the Westerdam for last week of August.

IMG_5322.jpeg

IMG_5323.jpeg

IMG_5324.jpeg

IMG_5331.jpeg

IMG_5332.jpeg

IMG_5333.jpeg

IMG_5339.jpeg

IMG_5340.jpeg

IMG_5342.jpeg

IMG_5343.jpeg

• Like 7

Am always late for dinner, but would choose,:  Cloudy Bay,SB,  Crab Cakes, Filet Mignon, with mashed Potato, Beets and Asparagus, followed by Baked Alaska.

Have enjoyed travelling along with you, thank you .

Edited by erewhon
  • Like 2