Cruise Planner is Now Showing Loyalty Savings

mahdnc

6 hours ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

We cancelled and rebooked Dinner on the Edge and saved an additional $25, discount went from 7% to 15%.

It's nice when it works.

Just now, 39august said:

I'm looking at cruises from this Sept. thru' next May and none of my cruises are showing the Loyalty Discounts. Am I doing something wrong?

I don't think it's you.  The roll out is not completely pushed out yet.  I remember when the current Cruise Planner "look" replaced the old Cruise Planner format, the roll out was not every sailing all at once.  

28 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

I don't think it's you.  The roll out is not completely pushed out yet.  I remember when the current Cruise Planner "look" replaced the old Cruise Planner format, the roll out was not every sailing all at once.  

what does the new cruise planner format look like?  I see no change to mine.  I have noted that the US home page has been updated some time ago v the Canadian home page.

7 minutes ago, Oceangoer2 said:

what does the new cruise planner format look like?  I see no change to mine.  I have noted that the US home page has been updated some time ago v the Canadian home page.

I am talking about the current format as being the new format.  Celebrity switched over to the current Cruise Planner format a few years ago.  And back then when they pushed it out, not all the sailings were converted over to the new (current) format right away.

It is very glitchy and prices keep switching in the check out process. In my cart stated it a total of with gratuities $127.99  but it removed $153.99 from my OBC - I lost my 26.00 saving and got a worse appt time. Oh well - be careful if you are trying to reprice something purchased previously. This is for a spa appt. Hopefully - they can take me earlier.

Posted (edited)

I love getting 15% off of the MDR’s.  Just did the new simple math🥰  Yes, I know Celebrity is practicing, but it looks good.  Anyway, nowadays getting anything off is a huge deal even when it really isn’t!  🤑

Edited by Lastdance
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Lastdance said:

I love getting 15% off of the MDR’s.  Just did the new simple math🥰  Yes, I know Celebrity is practicing, but it looks good.  Anyway, nowadays getting anything off is a huge deal even when it really isn’t!  🤑

My 15% off is definitely better than 7% off.  The only thing better will be if they tell me Dinner on the Edge is included with my suite.

• Like 2

Where the Loyalty Savings was not declared for my Wi-Fi packages on Tuesday (Post #8), they are now applied in my Cruise Planner today:

image.thumb.png.b329c47ba0d70c5d78fc893036fb9ea5.png

Posted (edited)

Mine is showing a "Zenith Loyalty Savings" of 20% on premium beverage package.  However, as a Zenith I get a complimentary premium beverage package!  So, the Cruise Planner is very deceptive and inaccurate, in my case.

image.thumb.png.9a983756f6995a489540f6118342516d.png

Edited by jcpc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, jcpc said:

Mine is showing a "Zenith Loyalty Savings" of 20% on premium beverage package.  However, as a Zenith I get a complimentary premium beverage package!  So, the Cruise Planner is very deceptive and inaccurate, in my case.

image.thumb.png.9a983756f6995a489540f6118342516d.png

They are really missing out on a nice customer "feel good" opportunity!  They did it with my Galapagos sailing (Xpedition, Nov 2023).  In my Cruise Planner for my Galapagos cruise, you got the "feel good" response pictured below.  That's what Celebrity should be displaying for your Premium Drink package.

AA94233C-3C67-4FB1-A670-F42AC9E275EB.thu

On 3/23/2024 at 10:05 PM, JLMcruise said:

"Loyality Savings" have disappeared from our upcoming cruise. Hopefully they are fixing the glitches.

My 25% Zenith discount on dining has also disappeared !!! I was SO HAPPY when I saw it a week ago. I guess it was too good to be true (or too hard for Celebrity IT) !!!

"Please be advised that the Elite plus discount is not available pre cruise. It will be provided to you at the time of service onboard."   I just received this from the executive office regarding Loyalty Discounts. This will be interesting if they actually do apply a discount. Not sure I understand - because they will be refunding a lot of people if its suppose to work this way.

13 minutes ago, JLMcruise said:

"Please be advised that the Elite plus discount is not available pre cruise. It will be provided to you at the time of service onboard."   I just received this from the executive office regarding Loyalty Discounts. This will be interesting if they actually do apply a discount. Not sure I understand - because they will be refunding a lot of people if its suppose to work this way.

Just the opposite of what we've always been told when inquiring onboard...."only applied when you purchase online prior to sailing".  How will they differentiate between those who have already rec'd their loyalty award (some did) and those who now will have to inquire when they dine or book an excursion?  Odd system.

• Like 1

Today they are showing a sale for an upgrade from classic to premium. Yesterday it was just 5% for a total of 201.36 with a saving $12.12.

Today is 25% off with buy one, get one 50% off (price reflects discount of $48.12. Total today is $158.16.

I was planning on calling for the Elite discount next month. Can I call today and add the Elite pre cruise discount of 15% off to today's promo? No Elite in red savings.

We hope to try some new cocktails on the Edge Alaska cruise in May.

33 minutes ago, TinyG said:

Today is 25% off with buy one, get one 50% off (price reflects discount of $48.12. Total today is $158.16.

I just tried this and it's without gratuities. $10.99 per day per person in the cabin + gratuities. This cost more (purchasing the advertised 25%)  than calling and asking for the discount. I used the 15% Elite Plus discount prior.  This 25% off advertise rate cost about $28.00 more - a total of $263.60. I seriously doubt they will refund the an additional 15% once onboard as the Executive office wrote to me. Will be calling to upgrade all over again. I had to cancel my previous upgrade to try and take advantage of this. Frustrating....... Just called and got the upgrade back for the original price of 235.60 for our 10 day cruise. I would call and see what the rate is before booking this rate.

In the past when calling to get the Elite discount, you have to give a credit card, if I use the app or online I can use my OBC, so is worth the 20+ dollar discount, I'd rather not pay for it. Unless that has changed since last year?

How can they add extra to the gratuities?

BUY ONE, GET ONE 50% OFF (PRICE REFLECTS DISCOUNT) (25% OFF)
$90.00$65.94
$90.00$65.94
My screen right now. 
Subtotal$131.88
Gratuities$26.28

Total due$158.16
Total savings$48.12

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, TinyG said:

In the past when calling to get the Elite discount, you have to give a credit card, if I use the app or online I can use my OBC, so is worth the 20+ dollar discount, I'd rather not pay for it. Unless that has changed since last year?

How can they add extra to the gratuities?

BUY ONE, GET ONE 50% OFF (PRICE REFLECTS DISCOUNT) (25% OFF)

$90.00$65.94
$90.00$65.94
My screen right now. 
Subtotal$131.88
Gratuities$26.28

Total due$158.16
Total savings$48.12

I used OBC when calling. No problem

Edited by JLMcruise
more info
  • Like 1

On 3/21/2024 at 3:25 PM, mahdnc said:

It's nice when it works.

Celebrity is playing way too many games with pricing whether cruise prices, beverage package, dining etc. We have one more cruise booked in an upper level suite where we know what we are getting (so far). After that, not sure that we will be anxious to book again.

• Like 2

You can't add any Elite 15% discount off the current promotion. I just checked out while on the phone with Captains Club rep. If I added my my discount is would be $10 more per person. I doubt it would go any lower. So that's all set.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Celebrity is playing way too many games with pricing whether cruise prices, beverage package, dining etc.

I have printed out the email from the Executive office and will be bringing it with me on our cruise May 1st. It will be interesting if they honor it. I am not holding my breath but will ask them to honor it.

1 hour ago, JLMcruise said:

I have printed out the email from the Executive office and will be bringing it with me on our cruise May 1st. It will be interesting if they honor it. I am not holding my breath but will ask them to honor it.

Can you let me know the executive office email? I am currently trying to resolve a billing issue and might need it. Thank you. 

On 3/19/2024 at 1:37 PM, jelayne said:

I saw that a few days ago, but in our case it has the incorrect level 😞

and it isn't showing for dining on ours, only drinks.

Same for me-  As a Zenith it is showing an 8% discount at Murano -  54.99

12 minutes ago, mets07 said:

executive office email?

executiveoffice@celebrity.com    - there are pretty good at getting back to you. Give your phone number and they usually will give you a call.

• Thanks 1