Reflection speciality dining, if you could pick one?

kaz828

Posted (edited)

We are doing a short cruise on the Reflection, our first time on Celebrity (but doing the Beyond next year)
So if you had to pick one speciality restaurant/meal to do on the Reflection what would it be? 

Also, side question, are there any locations for a sit-down, non buffet option for breakfast and/or lunch?

Edited by kaz828

22 minutes ago, kaz828 said:

We are doing a short cruise on the Reflection, our first time on Celebrity (but doing the Beyond next year)
So if you had to pick one speciality restaurant/meal to do on the Reflection what would it be? 

Also, side question, are there any locations for a sit-down, non buffet option for breakfast and/or lunch?

One of the main dining rooms may offer breakfast or lunch. 

We just got off a couple of weeks ago.  We did three specialty restaurants.  In order of my favorites:

1. Murano

2. The Lawn Club Grill

3. Tuscan

It does depend on what you are looking for however.  

Karen

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cruiscs said:

Over Murano ?

If you are very very hungry, no other choice offers an equal stuffing as the Porch.  Murano is our favourite because it is fine dining at its best and I pace myself to get to the cheese!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, kaz828 said:

The MDR will be open for breakfast on both sea and port days.  On sea days it also will be open for lunch, but will be closed on port days.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, rcssmom said:

We just got off a couple of weeks ago.  We did three specialty restaurants.  In order of my favorites:

1. Murano

2. The Lawn Club Grill

3. Tuscan

Karen

Thanks. Have booked the same restaurants but on the Silhouette. Anything you would recommend from the meny?

8 minutes ago, Cruiscs said:

Thanks. Have booked the same restaurants but on the Silhouette. Anything you would recommend from the meny?

The lobster at Murano is wonderful and the service is first rate.  The Lawn Club Filet was delicious.  Tuscan Grill we really enjoyed the Lobster Rigatoni Alfredo, the Spumoni donuts and Zabaglione strawberry shortcake were very good.

• Like 1

It would depend on what type of meal you are looking for....

For elegance and upscale food and over-the-top service: Murano

We had the best Filet and Lamb Chops ever at Lawn Club Grill, and it's also more casual and open-air on top deck (they can close it up if weather is bad).

If you're looking for good food, but also an "experience", then Le Petite Chef.  

On our last trip, we did Lawn Club 3 times, Le Petite twice, and Murano, Tuscan, and Sushi on 5 once each and loved all of them.

• Like 1

Muranos all the way! Ate there 3xs on our last cruise on Silhouette which has same restaurants as Reflection.
Did Lawn Club Grill twice, lovely atmosphere and the flatbread pizza is outstanding, it’s my favorite part of the meal (choc chip cookie too!) 

Did not care for Tuscan Grill, tried it on Summit and Silhouette.
Sushi on 5 is a great lunch spot for us. We don’t eat sushi, but love the dumplings and the soups. Le Petite Chef is too gimmicky for me, plus it’s a set menu that isn’t to my liking. 

2 hours ago, kaz828 said:

If I could pick one, it would be Murano.  Great food and service.  Our favorite dishes are the chateaubriand for 2 and the lobster Murano.  You may also want to try their lunch offering but with a limited menu.  

Lawn Club Grill would be my second choice.  More relaxed and more like bbq food.  Enjoy!

We are just off reflection 5 weeks ago. Went to Murano’s first night had flambéed lobster cooked table-side and even split Chateaubriand. Plus all the other courses.

Murano's we feel is the best for food and atmosphere. We’ve did this many times. Never disappointed…

Just my 2 cents.

Depends what you like to eat.

Lawn Club Grill is my favourite and I would pick it over Murano any day. (Don't eat most fish or shellfish because of allergies). I also like the atmosphere, especially on a nice evening.

My husband would eat at Murano every single night. 

If you haven't eaten at Le Petit Chef, the food was really good. Definitely worth a visit at least once. 

15 hours ago, rcssmom said:

1. Murano

2. The Lawn Club Grill

3. Tuscan

Karen

The Murano and The Lawn Club Grill for Excellence food, service and atmosphere. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Cruiscs said:

Tuscan is not getting much love.why?

The food and service are not as good as Murano...

I ate there on Millie for 5 nights and the Branzino was always overcooked...

We could have eaten more nights in Blu,  but the 2 tops are rather close in Blu...

Edited by NMTraveller

20 hours ago, kaz828 said:

1---So if you had to pick one speciality restaurant/meal to do on the Reflection what would it be? 

2---are there any locations for a sit-down, non buffet option for breakfast and/or lunch?

1--- Murano--- by far-- excellent service , excellent food, excellent atmosphere, excellent advice from several others, AND a suggestion, treat yourself to another specialty restaurant--- Lawn Club Grill ( as long as the weather permits )--- Never had a bad meal or poor service there--- Both are well worth it.

2---The MDR is open for a full breakfast daily until 9 am --- If you prefer a table for 2, no problem--- just ask the Hostess.

We just booked Murano for our Nov cruise on Reflection. We booked the tasting menu and hope to add wine pairing. Any feedback on this menu/experience vs the traditional menu?