Diamond Plus lapel pin

12 minutes ago, island lady said:

When they finally got him to leave...everyone around the area (including Bucky and I) broke out into a cheer.  😄 

A perfect time to break out singing Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye while waving your napkins. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, fenton04 said:

Well I guess I will JOCKEY to end this underwear discussion.

There may be a BOXER that might challenge you on that. 

Edited by doghog
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

I always say “we all put our pants on the same way” and if i ever feel Intimidated, I imagine them, in their underwear.

Boxers?  Briefs?  Thongs?  

• Haha 2

On 5/5/2024 at 3:10 PM, lovesthebeach2 said:

Well now thanks for bursting THAT bubble of thinking Royal would actually spring for microscopic diamond chips 😁🤪

The pins are still nicer than the "diamond earrings" one can get for free by visiting Diamonds International.  I think they had a touch of diamond dust glued on, but I'm not sure.

26 minutes ago, shipgeeks said:

I think they had a touch of diamond dust glued on, but I'm not sure.

You are being very generous and kind with this comment as we get back on topic (which I am guilty of driving off into a tangent with my drag racer remark).

18 hours ago, doghog said:

A perfect time to break out singing Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye while waving your napkins. 

OK Dave...you did it again....now I have THAT song stuck in my head!!  😄 

• Haha 1

On 5/6/2024 at 6:45 PM, lovesthebeach2 said:

Dont like to agree……..but its true, everything comes back grey 🤬

I guess we were fortunate. On Odyssey, we sent colorfast items, including a couple of white t-shirts, and they came back…white. 🤷🏻‍♀️🙂

Making a note not to send white items in the bag again. 😬

17 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

I guess we were fortunate. On Odyssey, we sent colorfast items, including a couple of white t-shirts, and they came back…white. 🤷🏻‍♀️🙂

Making a note not to send white items in the bag again. 😬

Wow, you're brave. lol.

We did 27 nights on Odyssey last year and the only things of mine that was in the bag was undies, socks, shorts, my pj shirt and exercise clothes. 

I brought nice shirts and skirts and two lightweight dresses all that can be washed in the sink and hung in the cabin to dry. I wouldn’t trust those things in the laundry on the ship.  Glad you had good results.

• Like 2

On 5/8/2024 at 8:45 AM, island lady said:

OK Dave...you did it again....now I have THAT song stuck in my head!!  😄 

A week ago in one of the fitness classes that I attend, the instructor played that song! I hadn’t heard it in years! Everyone in the class sang the na, na na, na parts.   

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

A week ago in one of the fitness classes that I attend, the instructor played that song! I hadn’t heard it in years! Everyone in the class sang the na, na na, na parts.   

Kind of like Neil Diamond and "So good...so good...so good"!!  😄   

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Wow, you're brave. lol.

We did 27 nights on Odyssey last year and the only things of mine that was in the bag was undies, socks, shorts, my pj shirt and exercise clothes. 

I brought nice shirts and skirts and two lightweight dresses all that can be washed in the sink and hung in the cabin to dry. I wouldn’t trust those things in the laundry on the ship.  Glad you had good results.

We had all colorfast items in the bag, mostly darks, besides my white tees.  We did do some handwashing as well.  Most of the items in our bag could be tossed out, worst case scenario. 😂 I am saving old nightgowns to toss out on longer cruises. Nothing sexy for my man to enjoy! 🤣 Practicality wins every time on longer cruises. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

yes! Now that’s in my head too 🤪

So funny how so many of the tour boats love to blare that song up loud...especially when getting back, sailing next to the ship.  😉   Of course those Rum drinks might have something to do with it as well.  🍹

• Haha 2

On 5/15/2024 at 8:04 AM, island lady said:

Kind of like Neil Diamond and "So good...so good...so good"!!  😄   

Oh, Lordy...don't even go there. If I'd never hear that song again I'd be fine. Never liked it to begin with, but dislike it even more after being on cruises where it has become an all-time sing-a-long favorite.

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 6:19 PM, cruisinfanatic said:

wouldn't be caught dead wearing it

I wouldn't even wear a Pinnacle pin. Hmmm...wonder if they sell on eBay as well as crystal blocks?

Edited by OnTheJourney

1 hour ago, OnTheJourney said:

Oh, Lordy...don't even go there. If I'd never hear that song again I'd be fine. Never liked it to begin with, but dislike it even more after being on cruises where it has become an all-time sing-a-long favorite.

OK...I won't post the You tube video then?  😄 😄 

• Haha 1

I wouldn't even wear a Pinnacle pin. Hmmm...wonder if they sell on eBay as well as crystal blocks?

I guess they could try...trouble is you would be wearing someone else's name on your chest.  😄 

• Haha 1

Could be worse. YMCA!!!🤢

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, island lady said:

I guess they could try...trouble is you would be wearing someone else's name on your chest.  😄 

Good catch. 😁

• Haha 1