Excursions, unable to access

Issues today.  The website, regardless of browser is not working for excursions.  App kicked me out, finally got in.  Excursions not working there either.  Maybe later.  

2 hours ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

I right click on the blue excursion tab an clicked open in a new tab. It opens up there.

I had the same problem, and this solution worked for me. I was able to book several excursions by continuing to open up new tabs. Not the cleanest solution, but it worked.

• Like 1

Excursion tab not working in App.

Booked an excursion online through website on laptop yesterday but still unable to see the booked excursion in the app on the phone.  Tried deleting the app several times and then reinstalling it but the excursion app still not working for me on the phone. Very frustrating.  

• Like 1

I haven't been able to access any Shore Excursion info for my two upcoming bookings for a few days. And just noticed that even on the general Princess site, no info is available for shore excursions at all. Just the never-ending spinning ball. Anyone know what's up?

Screen Shot 2024-05-24 at 3.53.14 PM.png

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yesterday I was able to get in around 3PM Arizona time after a morning of frustration. I see it acting up again today, suggest you try later. Another Princess App gremlin. 

Edited by AZaTaz
  • Thanks 1

Very odd.  I could access excursions for our upcoming Alaska cruise yesterday morning but it's not working at all now.  Ditto our Caribbean cruise later this year.  Hmmm.... 

This would appear to be the beginning rollout of their newly announced "Pay As You Go" objective.  You must now sign up for paid access to various parts of the website.  Shore Excursions is the first section to fall under this new program.  Those who have signed up for "Super Premier" still have access (for now...)

• Haha 1

Just now, Rick&Jeannie said:

This would appear to be the beginning rollout of their newly announced "Pay As You Go" objective.  You must now sign up for paid access to various parts of the website.  Shore Excursions is the first section to fall under this new program.  Those who have signed up for "Super Premier" still have access (for now...)

Pay for access to something that allows you to pay up to double the direct price for a tour?  Yep, they would totally do that.

Called and the woman I spoke to could not get anyone in authority to respond as to what's going on. But she confirmed that it is indeed a website issue, and said to check again on Monday.

And I was actually surprised to get a response quickly on the Chat line -

we are currently experiencing a system issue, please try to check for it after an hour.

• Like 1

I'm still unable to look at excursions online through the website.   Tried changing to chrome.  

Unable to do so since Wed night. Doesn't matter what browser or media I use (Princess website 'Cruise Personalizer' using Edge, Safari, or Chrome, or even mobile app on iPhone or iPad). No response from clicking 'View Excursions' link. 

• Like 1