Too Many Celebrity Emails Daily!

asctony

Daily I am receiving anywhere from 7 to 10 emails from Celebrity.

Pushing cruises, specials,etc.

Are any of you getting the same? 

I have 2 X crises this year and 1 for next year. 

So, I don't want to block X.

Posted (edited)

No I don't get anywhere near that amount.  We have two cruises booked with them over the next five months and are getting none of that.  And certainly not with that level of frequency.  Are you sure they are all coming from Celebrity and not a travel agent(s) using the Celebrity logo to look like they are from them?  Celebrity typically doesn't run that many specials or promotions to generate that many daily emails and don't typically push hard through emails for sales.  

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I just looked at my emails today. I had three from Celebrity (not a TA). Two were about cruises to the Caribbean and one was about the 30% off on drink packages and other amenities. 

1 hour ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Did you whine to them on their FB page or on X ?

Celebrity reads the posts there 

Whine? Do you mean wine? LOL

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Straughn said:

I just looked at my emails today. I had three from Celebrity (not a TA). Two were about cruises to the Caribbean and one was about the 30% off on drink packages and other amenities. 

Yes, that is what I am getting. PITA

1 hour ago, leaveitallbehind said:

No I don't get anywhere near that amount.  We have two cruises booked with them over the next five months and are getting none of that.  And certainly not with that level of frequency.  Are you sure they are all coming from Celebrity and not a travel agent(s) using the Celebrity logo to look like they are from them?  Celebrity typically doesn't run that many specials or promotions to generate that many daily emails and don't typically push hard through emails for sales.  

I know they are from Celebrity. My TA knows to limited junk to me.

• Like 1

Check the email that they were sent to.  It's possible that Celebrity has more than one email address for you.  You should be able to delete one of them.  

1 hour ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I have 3 emails so far today and had 4 yesterday.  Easy enough to quickly delete.

But be careful because you might accidentally delete a Power Up Points opportunity.😂🤣😂

I am getting about 2-3 per day from X and 1-2 per day from Royal.  Royal’s get deleted instantly along with Harbor Freight.  Harbor Freight is relentless.  Definitely need to unsubscribe.  Never received 7 emails in one day from Celebrity.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

But be careful because you might accidentally delete a Power Up Points opportunity.😂🤣😂

I am getting about 2-3 per day from X and 1-2 per day from Royal.  Royal’s get deleted instantly along with Harbor Freight.  Harbor Freight is relentless.  Definitely need to unsubscribe.  Never received 7 emails in one day from Celebrity.

I am not sure who sends out more Celebrity or Costco ? 🤔😁

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

I am not sure who sends out more Celebrity or Costco ? 🤔😁

Sorry, but this posted weird.  Must have hit a wrong button….

The absolutely worst ones that I dumped years ago were Oceania, Kohl’s, and Bed Bath and Beyond.

I must not be a preferred Costco supporter.  I only get a Costco email when a new savings book is on the horizon.  And a very infrequent email from their travel division having booked one cruise through them previously.

Edited by Stem to Stern

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bikerunner said:

So unsubscribe and or have them go to junk.  Problem solved.  

Apparently people here don’t know how to do either or to send promotional email to a promotional mail folder. Most email programs have filters. 

Edited by Charles4515
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

Apparently people here don’t know how to do either or to send promotional email to a promotional mail folder. Most email programs have filters. 

Yep I know.  So it’s all celebrity’s fault.   

50 minutes ago, RichYak said:

I finally unsubscribed a couple weeks ago. They were just too relentless.

I have them in junk and check it once a day if any are power point otherwise it’s 30 secs of my day wasted.  Junk gets deleted weekly so no other actions needed.  I also do not subscribe or add my email anywhere, well main email account.  I have  junk one that I use to use when it requires me to put in an email for access.  Not really hard to do at all.  

• Like 1