Find Laura’s Answers

4 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

Yeah, not one answer yet. Great PR. 

Well maybe CC already has the answers but have not uploaded the file yet?  Then again maybe she got the infamous 404 message from her IT dept when she tried to open the file. 

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/16-celebrity-cruises/

Maybe she did not like the questions?  I thought they were rather soft ...

"The most loved complimentary dessert on cruise ships is the Carnival melting cake, why not bring the $2 cookiegate cookies back but NOT charge for them?  It would literally be the best possible marketing buzz and maybe you'll be known as the cruise line with a great cookie"  Ironically if made them free in the first place, cookiegate wouldn't have even happened.  I should charge X for that idea

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have looked a few times throughout the day for some answers. I’m glad this question was asked as I was also wondering about where answers would be posted. 

imo there have been a few softballs but most questions are assertive but fair. 

I think she’s been too busy today responding to all the complaints regarding the Blue Chip changes - social media has been hopping about it and it sounds like she’s been receiving plenty of unhappy emails.

• Haha 2

The poor woman probably sent an underling to the liquor store. Finding a diplomatic answer to some rather bizarre questions would need something strong to cope with.

Expecting the CEO of an organisation to answer why the "fish is always cooked wrong" (I paraphrase here), is priceless. 😄

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, buchhalm said:

The poor woman probably sent an underling to the liquor store. Finding a diplomatic answer to some rather bizarre questions would need something strong to cope with.

Expecting the CEO of an organisation to answer why the "fish is always cooked wrong" (I paraphrase here), is priceless. 😄

Agreed

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, CTSandy said:

I think she’s been too busy today responding to all the complaints regarding the Blue Chip changes - social media has been hopping about it and it sounds like she’s been receiving plenty of unhappy emails.

Agreed.  We have one gambler and drinker that is going to take up knitting and reading🤣

Edited by NMTraveller
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

"The most loved complimentary dessert on cruise ships is the Carnival melting cake, why not bring the $2 cookiegate cookies back but NOT charge for them?  It would literally be the best possible marketing buzz and maybe you'll be known as the cruise line with a great cookie"  Ironically if made them free in the first place, cookiegate wouldn't have even happened.  I should charge X for that idea

It seems like they should do something that distinguishes them from the rest ...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

It seems like they should do something that distinguishes them from the rest ...

Come to think of it, ironically, the second most popular complimentary cruise dessert is X's sister brand, RCI's, Ranger Cookies which mixes coconut pieces into a mediocre chocolate chip (they don't use chocolate chips) cookie recipe.  They need to bake toll house-style soft cookies, the ingredients aren't expensive

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, voyager1964 said:

I remember some of those.

One of the questions was will Celebrity bring back the 14 day Southern Caribbean cruise that so many enjoyed.  The answer was something like this:

Celebrity always looks at new itineraries and destinations.  However at this time we have no plans to bring the itinerary back.

Edited by NMTraveller