Can we get loyalty credit for an old cruise?

CeleBrat

I sailed on Princess in 1990, long before loyalty levels existed. I just found our album from that cruise, and included with the pictures is our ticket contract, dining assignment info cards, and payment info.

is it possible to submit that somewhere and get credit for the cruise?

CeleBrat

Following 

we asked Captain Circle on-board Regal to correct our accounts- we got one credit for the aft vista suite we had NZ cruise 2012-  no results.

It should be fairly straightforward to get the cruise credit. Although not as long ago as yours I recently got a credit added for my Panama Cruise in 1998 for which I recently uncovered the file including cruise number and date. I sent an email to the Captain's Circle, and after receiving a response and providing a little more information requested - it was added. Good luck. 

Send that information, with your full names, current Captain Circle numbers and ask them to credit your account.  

I’ve done this with many cruise lines.

captainscircle@princesscruises.com

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

Send that information, with your full names, current Captain Circle numbers and ask them to credit your account.  

I’ve done this with many cruise lines.

captainscircle@princesscruises.com

Will try this since staff on-board Regal did nothing for us.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dog said:

They probably can’t alter anything on your account.  Only your OB account, which doesn’t help. 

2 hours ago, dog said:

Since Princess combined the future cruise consultant with the loyalty program, I've found them not as helpful.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, CeleBrat said:

I sailed on Princess in 1990, long before loyalty levels existed.

Our first Princess cruise was in 1989, and there was a loyalty level then.  Don't remember what the perks were, they were keeping score even then. 

I helped my friend get credit for 2 cruises that were taken back in the 1980's. She had made a scrapbook and actually had her boarding ticket. Princess is very good about this. NCL only allows you to get credit for a cruise back 1 year.

Many years ago (30 years) I had a Princess rep. straighten out our cruise numbers over the phone without having to prove our previous sailings. Although it might be different today, having at least some proof of the trip would be helpful.

Posted (edited)

If you have the cruise card that's all they need. Way back when I sent one (it bumped me up to Platinum so, yeah, it mattered then). Bar code blacked out. 1998 to Mexico.  CVP entered cruise but not ship. 20240815_202106.thumb.jpg.ef936adde7ad9aaea82716781ae9f183.jpg

Edited by Ombud

On 8/13/2024 at 2:33 AM, CeleBrat said:

I sailed on Princess in 1990, long before loyalty levels existed. I just found our album from that cruise, and included with the pictures is our ticket contract, dining assignment info cards, and payment info.

is it possible to submit that somewhere and get credit for the cruise?

CeleBrat

In 2006 I got a credit for a cruise we took in 1991 when P&O still owned Princess. All I did was fax over a photo that we took with the ship photographer.

On 8/13/2024 at 9:24 PM, KreinKrunker said:

Our first Princess cruise was in 1989, and there was a loyalty level then.  Don't remember what the perks were, they were keeping score even then. 

In 1989 Princess was owned by P&O before loyalty perks were even a thought.