Onboard Account Settlement

You don't mention the bank your CC was issued from but it can be the case for some CC charges made over the weekend to show up after the first business day past the weekend.  In other words, this might take an overnight processing cycle before you will see any charges. 

Also, are you sure you should have charges as a result from your cruise activity?  It is possible you may have had an OBC you forgot about that may have covered your charges (unlikely for sure, but possible..).

On other idea here - have you checked (and can you see) pending charges on your CC?  One of our CC's (issued by Wells Fargo) hides the pending charges from plain view on the first screen displayed after a successful log in to the account.  I have no idea why they think this is a good idea (it isn't) because it will increase the likelihood of people missing fraudulent transactions on their account.   

Edited by bbodb1

I can see a few pending charges, but nowhere near the amount I spent onboard. I used up my OBC before boarding, on speciality dining. I would have thought anything outstanding would show as pending transactions. Still I'll be happy if they leave as is, hee hee.

They post pending transactions usually $99 during the sailing just to verify the card is valid, these never post.  There will be one charge for the balance of your seapass account at the end of the sailing.  It can take a couple of days to post.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Trevor Fountain said:

How long after disembarking before your credit card is charged for onboard accounts?

Came off Apex on Saturday, and nothing showing on my registered cc, 

TIA

In my experience,  immediately.    I have alerts setup on my phone and usually get an Alert as soon as they zero out the ship.  

BTW they usually do a daily hold in the amount of gratuities to your account.  I also get alerts for these.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, sanger727 said:

I think they charge it right away.  That doesn't mean you bank will post it right away.  It may still be pending. I would expect to see it in the next couple of days. 

If you departed the ship on Saturday don't expect to see any charges until at least Tuesday or Wednesday. No transactions will post on weekends. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

If you departed the ship on Saturday don't expect to see any charges until at least Tuesday or Wednesday. No transactions will post on weekends. 

True at my TD Bank in Canada, may be a different process in the States?