Latest Glimpse of Solstice...here!

editor@cruisecritic

Thanks for the link--somehow I had missed that article--love the photos --

The Persian gardens look much nicer than on M class--more like Royal's so now we may get a pass..also like the splash area at the outdoor pool but think these shots make the indoor pool appear long & not so wide..

Counting down........

Great link, Floris. Thanks! Watched from start to finish it's times like this when I wish I'd paid more attention in my German classes at school:o

Phil

This 30 min. video does say one cabin on wich balcony the reporter stays does cost 1500 Euro, you can make 3 steps and have an amazig view into the neighbors cabin, the capitain who does navigate the ship is from werft - not celebrity´s one,they have to hurry to be ready in time.

I posted one picture and made an attempt to define the cabins on or close to the hump. If this isn't the one you saw, I would also like to know where another one is. This is just my best guess and I would really like to see someone else's ideas.

SolHump-vi.jpg

I posted one picture and made an attempt to define the cabins on or close to the hump. If this isn't the one you saw, I would also like to know where another one is. This is just my best guess and I would really like to see someone else's ideas.

SolHump-vi.jpg

Thank you, that was it exactly. Appreciate your time and help.

Thanks for posting the photo. However, you have two 1110s. I think the Sky Deck is a little off judging by the deck plans.

And I'll be one of the first eggs. I can hardly wait! 44 days!

Hello, my husband and I and our grown sons are also attending the inaugural cruise. I was a little disappointed to see that the fares have not come down at all, with the economy as it is and with the boat about 70% full. Hope to have a great time and see u there...:)

Bob - found a minor typo - Vista deck - you have what should be cabin #8254 listed as #8282 instead. Thank you for all of your hard work in identifying the individual cabin locations. This a great tool for all of us!!!!

I am constantly amazed in how many small ways the internet revolution has changed our lives. 15 years ago, which is such a miniscule amount of time relative to human history, none of this would have been possible!

Hello, my husband and I and our grown sons are also attending the inaugural cruise. I was a little disappointed to see that the fares have not come down at all, with the economy as it is and with the boat about 70% full. Hope to have a great time and see u there...:)

We're also on the 11/23 inaugural cruise and there's a roll call for it, if you want join it and the cruise critic party we will have on board.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=784393

Fares have come down a bit lately for those who are 55 years or older, there is currently a senior rate for several different types of cabins. A few of us recently received credit even after final payment for this decrease.

I also had a mistake on the penthouse deck where the penthouse suite was too large.

Actually Bob, you were closer on the PH in the first picture. She has 6 windows, 4 windows on the flat part, and then 2 more on the slant. So, in this latest picture, the 2 you have as 1618 are still the PH.

Not to be picky, but since you've spent the time to do this for us all, we may as well get it perfect for you...

Thank you very much for the pictures!!!

What is the reason that all lights are on - was she with passangers?!

Some people would have been very interested to see her live – if the company has announced it only a bit earlier a lot of interested cruiser would made a trip, not only from Hamburg, to see her, and it would had nice press, too - so they have to content themselves with pictures on the internet and see her maybe when she starts her actual cruises in Europe!

As least better than nothing! Thanks!

Is she going to take passengers on a transatlantic cruise back,when she is oh her way back?!

Archived