WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

She is delightful. I'm hoping she will still be onboard for June 25 and September 15 sailings on Equinox..We really enjoy her wonderful attitude. BJ and Dona

She had just come on when we sailed on Jan 30. At the time she said her contract would be up on Aug 20 so you should see her in June. We had Paulina in Nov who was also very good, I think she was coming back on board in July.

We will be on Sept 15 as well.

I know Richard Spacey will be returning from his break late August to Early September. Will he be on Equinox when he gets back? And if so...will he be on there through the New Year? Anyone know? Thanks in advance!!!

Will you be on for The President's Cruise in August?

👋 Mr. O, how you doing? No we will in Baton Rouge for grandson's commencement. He will has earned his

five year Engineering Degree from LSU. Regards to Mrs O. ~ Rick

Celebrity Reflection 29 May to 9 June

Master - Apostolos Bouzakis

Hotel Director - Niyazi Korkmaz

Cruise Director - Maarten Breuls

F&B Director - Clint Kelu

Chief Engineer - Konstantinos Pechlivanidis

Guest Relations Manager -Julie Sherrington

Our CD Maarten was BRILLIANT! watch out for Julie, she is just as funny, especially in the Tonight show with Maarten & Liars club. She also has a brilliant comic sense of timing!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We love Julie! One of the best crew members we've ever experienced. We are yet to experience Maarten as CD, hè was activity manager on Eclipse when we were on. Can't want to have as our CD!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Forums

Reflection traded Captains today in Piraeus. The new master is Panagiottis Skylogiannis.

Thank you. We truly enjoy sailing with Captain Panagiottis and did so during the changeover Jan. 21. 2017

I find this change a little early for the rotation.

Not sure if this is the place to ask but may be so I hope.😊We are cruising the Infinity this coming May and we did cruise the Infinity LAST May. Any one know if the captain club is still the same lady in charge? Of the happy hours and the elite activities? I forgot her name, sorry. Any reply would be appreciated. Thanks

Not sure if this is the place to ask but may be so I hope.😊We are cruising the Infinity this coming May and we did cruise the Infinity LAST May. Any one know if the captain club is still the same lady in charge? Of the happy hours and the elite activities? I forgot her name, sorry. Any reply would be appreciated. Thanks

We are much too far out to answer the question. Capatin's Club Hosts/hostesses change very frequently. We also don't know when the contract for your Hostess expired. Any answer would only be a guess at this point.

Not sure if this is the place to ask but may be so I hope.We are cruising the Infinity this coming May and we did cruise the Infinity LAST May. Any one know if the captain club is still the same lady in charge? Of the happy hours and the elite activities? I forgot her name, sorry. Any reply would be appreciated. Thanks

The Captain's Club hostess last month was Kirsty. She told me that she would stay on the ship until mid-September.

I am also cruising on Infinity next June, and I certainly hope to have Kirsty aboard then. I would think that the happy hours and elite activities will continue.

Donald..

The Captain's Club hostess last month was Kirsty. She told me that she would stay on the ship until mid-September.

I am also cruising on Infinity next June, and I certainly hope to have Kirsty aboard then. I would think that the happy hours and elite activities will continue.

Donald..

Thank you Donald, she is than probably leaving just before our cruise. We leave out of Los Angeles on Sep. 24. Yes, happy hour and all activities will not stop. I was hoping I will get to see her. She was so good and nice. Disappointed a bit but than again they are all good

It seems that John Grantham a Celebrity Cruise Director for over 9 years, will be leaving ship board life.

As a established Cruise Director, he was asked to sail on Eclipse for her inaugural season in Summer 2010.

We also met him on Century in 2012.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It seems that John Grantham a Celebrity Cruise Director for over 9 years, will be leaving ship board life.

Wow! I really enjoyed when I cruised with him as CD. Will miss his style. Do you know when this is happening?

I'm pretty sure that the hostess last year in May was Alex(andra) Castro. She is presently on Constellation. (I believe)

I'm pretty sure that the hostess last year in May was Alex(andra) Castro. She is presently on Constellation. (I believe)

I think you are right I remember her name now. I don't know how to find out these kind information.

Thanks for the update:

June%2011%20Spotlight_zpspmqv4vbw.png

Hi Arno,

We just off 7 days Summit sailing, few corrections:

GRM - Cameron (forget his last name..)

CCH - Rati from Mauritius (she's going to Eclipse soon)

Shows -IHoliwood, Stars and IMagic

Thanks a lot for your work!