Things to not forget.

arkjeweler

Drinking shirt... I love it...

Dont forget your travel docs.

Don't forget the worst day cruising is still WAY better than working.

Eh.. I can imagine getting really sick, or missing the ship would be FAR worse than having to go to work.

I would search or google (I did a google and picked up a great packing list from Travel Smith) of items to bring.

If you do that you will not need to do it this way and you will end up with a far better comprehensive list of items to consider taking with you.

Keith

If you are doing a beach or water excursion, don't forget a water proof waist pack. I like to snorkel and need a place to keep my phone and ship and credit card safe. I hate having to leave valuables on the beach. I use the waist pack because those that go on your neck float in front of your face.....They are sold on a popular shopping site. Just bought new ones from Blue Sky...They look great.

Start a list for me.

Eh.. I can imagine getting really sick, or missing the ship would be FAR worse than having to go to work.

Was pretty seasick on one cruise...still better lying in my room watching movies than at home!

Touched my eye after changing my "patch" once--dizzy & blurry all day, also had to stay in the room--STILL better than working!!

Here is what you absolutely cannot go without:

passport

credit card (best to have at least 2) and cash

medications (if any)

Watch

Smart phone (in case you don't have your tickets for the cruise and flight going home.)

Even if your luggage is lost and you forgot your cruise ticket, they will still have your reservation on the computers at the port or you can access it with your smart phone. Air tickets, you really need to access the internet to get those, so it is imperative to have a smart device with you. You can always buy some additional clothes (to those you are wearing) and makeup and sundries in port or on the ship.

If you ever arrive in Europe or some distant place and your bags are missing, don't wait hoping they will be found, immediately go buy some essentials to get you through just in case your bag is never found. Then if it is found, great, if not, you can still enjoy your cruise. I've seen many people who waited and waited and go onboard and never got their luggage. If they had just gone shopping on the day they arrived at the port of embarkation, they could have had enough to get by worry free. But instead, it seems some people prefer to wait until it is too late and be miserable unnecessarily. All you really need is 3 days worth of clothes in addition to whatever you wore on the plane and if it is a warm weather cruise, a swimsuit and a pair of flip flops to get you through a 7 - 14 day cruise.

Your Cell Phone and phone charger cord. So you can make those pesky phone calls when you miss the ship in a Port on the backside of no where and you find out that you did not have the following on your List:

Passport

Credit Cards

Extra Cash

:D

Bob