Crystal Block

Thanks Ian! :D

Absolutely will tell them you said hello! Shane is pretty cool. Found out he is actively looking to start his modeling

career. He does always look very dapper!

Got invited to dinner with John on formal night. There were five couples, and we had a great time. We ended up

being #2 cruisers. What a surprise! Nice presentation of our crystal block last night, with photos and a bottle of

actually good quality bubbly this time! :cool: Having a great time! Though I still miss the Latte machine in the DL/CL. :o

Very excellent! :cool::cool:

Absolutely will tell them you said hello! Shane is pretty cool. Found out he is actively looking to start his modeling

Got invited to dinner with John on formal night. There were five couples, and we had a great time. We ended up

being #2 cruisers. What a surprise! Nice presentation of our crystal block last night, with photos and a bottle of

actually good quality bubbly this time! :cool: Having a great time! Though I still miss the Latte machine in the DL/CL. :o

Happy Anniversary. Do you recall the # of pinnacle, D+ D. Thx.

M

Happy Anniversary!!! Tell Shane and JD Hi from Linda and me :)

I was able to find Shane and told him you said hello. He fondly remembered both of you, thought it may have been March? that you were last on board. He said to say "hi" back at cha. Never saw John again, though not surprising since he is so busy all the time.

Happy Anniversary. Do you recall the # of pinnacle, D+ D. Thx.

M

Thanks! It was a nice time! :D

No Pinnacles, 12 D+, and I can't remember how many D's. (I think I heard 42, but

not sure). The Diamond Event in the VCL was never busy, and was very nice

to relax in every night. Loved that view of course.

Thanks island lady-surprised the C&A numbers are so low.

M

With kids out of school, the heat of the summer, Florida snowbirds having flown north...yeah,

I kind of figured a lot of us "oldsters" are not on board. Then again, many upper tier C&A folks

prefer the longer cruises anyway.

There are 3 blocks on eBay now including one for oasis at 285$. Cheapest is around 60$

To me that would be like buying someone else's family photos at a discount..why would you want them?? ;p

The only value of those crystal blocks to me ....is the personal memories involved with each milestone.

Priceless.

A co worker found a block at the local goodwill. It was $1.25, Yes-$1.25. She bought it for me and luckily it was a ship I had been on. I don't want blocks for ships I have not sailed. As for me, the memory is the ship, not the block presentation. Often there is no presentation, the block is left in the cabin during evening cleaning service. The milestone is also not important, just the blocks for ships sailed. Honestly, I can't recall what ship I was at for 210, 280, 350 points etc. I've had duplicates over the years and happily trade.

M.

Edited by cruisegirl1

MJ has a great crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

To me that would be like buying someone else's family photos at a discount..why would you want them?? ;p

The only value of those crystal blocks to me ....is the personal memories involved with each milestone.

Priceless.

Somebody buys all this junk or it would not be on there. Funny story, about 3 years ago there was a set of P-club luggage holders on there for around 5$. I posted about it on here and in about 4 hours the price was bid up to almost 30$. I think they sold for 33$

I fully expect rci will dummy down all the c&a stuff at some point since it's just being sold on eBay and they will say why should we spend the money

What was the dress attire of you Chefs Table-mates?

It was all smart casual. There were supposed to be 10 of us...two couples did not show. Down to

six diners. Was actually not happy with this Chef's Table. Food was not nearly as good, they changed the menu

from the wonderful previous 6 course to a cheaper 5 course. We have had better on an average night in

Chops. The wine was improved, service was good (but not outstanding). The other two couples were

a delight for conversation. No longer worth the 85.00 a pax IMHO any longer now.

What was the dress attire of you Chefs Table-mates?

It was all smart casual. There were supposed to be 10 of us...two couples did not show. Down to

six diners. Was actually not happy with this Chef's Table. Food was not nearly as good, they changed the menu

from the wonderful previous 6 course to a cheaper 5 course, even though the old menu was still listed on

their display.

We have had better on an average night in Chops. The wine was improved, service was good (but not outstanding) and the other two couples were a delight for conversation, but no longer worth the 85.00 a pax IMHO any longer now.

Somebody buys all this junk or it would not be on there. Funny story, about 3 years ago there was a set of P-club luggage holders on there for around 5$. I posted about it on here and in about 4 hours the price was bid up to almost 30$. I think they sold for 33$

I fully expect rci will dummy down all the c&a stuff at some point since it's just being sold on eBay and they will say why should we spend the money

Oh well, I only have three more blocks to go...and will enjoy them while we can still achieve them... as they sit waiting to get dusted ;) on my bookcase in our "cruise corner". They make me smile when I see them...great memories. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm ready to do another trade....

I have an extra Jewel block and would be willing to trade for a ship I've sailed or will be sailing on......thanx

Harmony

Allure

Oasis

Independence

Freedom

Liberty

Vision

Legend

Navigator

Radiance

Or

Explorer

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I'm ready to do another trade....

I have an extra Jewel block and would be willing to trade for a ship I've sailed or will be sailing on......thanx

Harmony

Allure

Oasis

Independence

Freedom

Liberty

Vision

Legend

Navigator

Radiance

Or

Explorer

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I will get my second Liberty in September willing to trade for the Jewel

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

If you have a duplicate crystal block and want to trade it for a Radiance of the Seas crystal block (new in the box), send an e-mail to delitchfield at aol dot com. I have a duplicate Radiance block and would be willing to trade it for one of the following ships (that I have sailed on or will be sailing on):

Quantum

Harmony

Liberty

Voyager

Navigator

Mariner

Explorer

Enchantment

Sovereign

Majesty

Empress

• 3 months later...
If you have a duplicate crystal block and want to trade it for a Radiance of the Seas crystal block (new in the box), send an e-mail to delitchfield at aol dot com. I have a duplicate Radiance block and would be willing to trade it for one of the following ships (that I have sailed on or will be sailing on):

Quantum

Harmony

Liberty

Voyager

Navigator

Mariner

Explorer

Enchantment

Sovereign

Majesty

Empress

I would LOVE to get my hands on a Radiance block but all I have to trade is a Jewel. Will get an Anthem next Sept (missing Radiance by 1 point!!)

Quantum

Harmony

Liberty

Voyager

Navigator

Mariner

Explorer

Enchantment

Sovereign

Majesty

Empress

But did you earn it on these ships?