2017/2018 Deployment Thread & Opening Schedule

Andy

Hi Everyone,

Celebrity will be following a similar deployment release schedule as last year ! The 2017/2018 itineraries will begin with Europe the week of November 17th, ending with the Caribbean on the week of December 15th. As always, dates are subject to change.

To view the details, please click HERE

Hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy

Thanks Andy, looks like we have some decisions to make in December.

Yup ! It's always exciting to know when the new Celebrity itineraries will be coming. Can't wait :)

Are all Captain's Club members allowed to book on the Loyalty opening dates?

Hi Boulders,

Not sure if this year will be any different, but in past years, the answer was yes. I suspect it will be the same this year.

Hope this helps !

Hi Everyone,

Here's the 2017/2018 Celebrity deployment opening dates. The first date is loyalty opening. The second date is general public opening. Hope this helps ! :

Europe 11/17/15, 11/20/15

Alaska, Bermuda, Canada & New England 12/1/15, 12/4/15

South America, Panama Canal, Australia, & Asia 12/8/15, 12/11/15

Caribbean 12/15/15, 12/18/15

Edited by Host Andy

( and Celebrity Cruise personnel ) for answering my question on another thread.

Not having sailed with Celebrity for 4 + years now, I forgot how one get notified in order to quality for Loyalty booking status?

Does receiving email from Celebrity regularly mean that I will be notified in the Loyalty group?

Thanks.

( and Celebrity Cruise personnel ) for answering my question on another thread.

Not having sailed with Celebrity for 4 + years now, I forgot how one get notified in order to quality for Loyalty booking status?

Does receiving email from Celebrity regularly mean that I will be notified in the Loyalty group?

Thanks.

Hi again Tak2,

I wouldnt count on any precise email schedule from Celebrity. In my case - sometimes I receive them, sometimes I dont.

My advice is to note the loyalty opening dates above, and contact Captains Club on the loyalty deployment date that works best for you. I'm sure it will all work out fine !

Hope this is helpful !

Thank you so much, Andy.

Just what I was looking for the other day when I posted an inquiry.

Thank You for your kind comments. Always love helping our members !

As always, Andy, thank you so much for providing this information, and for the great service that you provide unfailingly to this community.

Wow, what a wonderful comment Elena7seas. Thanks VERY much !

Hi Everyone,

Here's the 2017/2018 Celebrity deployment opening dates. The first date is loyalty opening. The second date is general public opening. Hope this helps ! :

Europe 11/17/15, 11/20/15

Alaska, Bermuda, Canada & New England 12/1/15, 12/4/15

South America, Panama Canal, Australia, & Asia 12/8/15, 12/11/15

Caribbean 12/15/15, 12/18/15

Thanks Andy, been waiting for this!

I don't remember from last year, but did they have PDFs available on that dates with all itineraries or do they just adjust the website with the new schedule? Or was it first available through a TA?

Thanks, Andy! We've been wondering when booking dates would be available.

We are Captain's Club members. Can we contact our TA to book on that Nov. 17 date or do we need to book through Captain's Club and then transfer our booking to our TA?

Thanks, once again, for you invaluable information.

Denise

I had been wondering if Celebrity was going to follow the earlier release like they did last year as we were planning to do the Greek Isles in 2017. I like to get a jump on the itineraries although we probably wouldn't have booked on release as I thought release pricing for European itineraries last year were extremely high. The good news is we came across what we thought was a great deal on a Greek Isles and Turkey itinerary for 2016, so we cancelled our 2 existing 2016 bookings for the Greece cruise. But I will be looking over the newly released itineraries. It's never too early to book a cruise.

We are Captain's Club members. Can we contact our TA to book on that Nov. 17 date or do we need to book through Captain's Club and then transfer our booking to our TA?

Thats some interesting question in addition to what I asked:

I don't remember from last year, but did they have PDFs available on that dates with all itineraries or do they just adjust the website with the new schedule? Or was it first available through a TA?

Guess there won't be any "Project Edge" itinerary as the first of the new ships will come out in Fall 2018...