Meraviglia - bookings soon to open!

panamapd

Looks like MSC or someone at MSC have lost the plot! regarding the MSC fans.it facebook page.

In the last two years we have tried to convey our passion for MSC, treating on time the most important issues, providing news and useful information, doing what in many cases, the company wasn't sopperendo and shortcomings of the official page of Facebook. We did it with dedication, assuming to be supported by this company who runs it. The slanderers have led to the ear of various employees msc news false and trying to put us in a negative light for reasons to us dark. We thought we had reached a point of balance after an interview with the CEO in which we were praised for our work. We were wrong. In these hours we've been asked to delete the inherent direct the float-out of wonder and photos of the ship. Videos and photos similar to those easily traceable on Twitter and Facebook, turn around earlier in the day from the people present in the catchment area of construction. Video so appreciated by fans who travel with this company that our views are up dramatically. We can't seem to understand the motivation nor tantomento the cause gone crazy. The first reaction, to hot blood, is to move away from this our adventure, as they can no longer be the prerequisites to continue in serenity and in synergy with msc cruises. At the moment we decided to take the time to reflect and, in the case, ask for explanations to whom it may concern.

So, my family and I are booked for June 25th and although I know that's 9 months away I find myself really stressing that the ship won't be done and in service. We've already heard that the Cirque shows won't be ready right away and although we're disappointed, that's just the way it goes. It'll still be a great trip - as long as the launch isn't delayed. Booking soon after launch (but not the first trip) seemed like a good idea at the time....

And yes, I'm the designated family worrier.

• 2 weeks later...
We're booked on the Barcelona cruise 10/27/17 to 11/3/17 and then Azamara Quest on a TA 11/4/17 in Barcelona. Hope your on both cruises. I'm they will be great!

Ahhh. We are out of Genoa from 10/19 to 11/3. Your btob sounds great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've just read the following from a Harmony vs Meraviglia comparison (I've omitted the Harmony info!).

Meraviglia

A partnership with Samsung is what will make Meraviglia the first smart ship for MSC and it means guests will find flat-screen HD Samsung TV’s in their cabin’s! MSC’s chief, Gianna Onorato, has stated ‘Samsung is the master of technology and MSC plan to work with best in class partners that can support and further enhance the on-board experiences we offer our guests.’ MSC fans have a real sign of things to come from this…

Samsung also plan to support the ship’s near-field communication technology on-board meaning guests will be able to use a cruise card, bracelet or smartphone to geo-locate themselves, or even their children if they are off having fun at the Aqua Park, as well as accessing their cabin or making payments on-board. There will also be monitors and tablets at different points around the ship for guests to use to access information from- it’ll also include virtual reality and 360 degree digital experiences! Everything you need is one touch screen away…

Meraviglia will also be the first cruise ship to feature slide boarding technology for an interactive water park game! Slides just got much more interactive, and shopping just got so much easier with the augmented reality device that show’s guest’s shopping what they look like in the designer clothes without having to buy them!

MSC’s big reveal for the newest addition to their fleet is a giant LED screen that stretches 80 metres (which is the majority of the inside promenade that stretches 96 metres!) It will be the biggest LED dome ever to exist on a ship and will give guests a digital sky that means a blanket of stars covers you at nightfall and sunrises and sunsets, too. The 262 ft virtual sky will shine, or twinkle, down on guests as they shop boutiques or dine away in the restaurants, or head here for an evening of music, parties and entertainment.

MSC brings Cirque du Soleil to sea for the very first time and have even custom designed a lounge for guests to enjoy their performances, so you can expect the best of the best. The 1,000 square metres of space is packed full of technology to fit up to 450 guests who wish to dine with the arty acrobatics above their heads (Note: you can’t do this anywhere else!). MSC have even raised the bar and made sure that an 180 degree circular glass wall is there to give passengers a unique experience as an audience member.

MSC’s newest ship has its own Aquapark so you can combine a day at the waterpark with a fancy evening dinner all on the same holiday: this’ll include three waterslides, a splash pool and a champagne bowl. The 25ft long pool, arguably Meraviglia’s best feature, is inspired by Miami South Beach for you to feel that bit more sophisticated. It’s illuminated at night and has the most generous poolside space at sea so that you’re not forgetting to connect with the ocean (after all, this is why you chose a cruise, right?!)

You’ll have two more pools to choose from too: the inside pool is 10 metres long and has a magradome that opens up when the sun is out or whilst you’re in port, and the aft pool is located at the back of the ship and transforms into a dance space at night so you’ll be heading there in your bikini and your best dress too!

MSC is dedicated to your entertainment with a 10,760 sq ft theatre venue that seats up to 985 guests and even an amusement park designed for the kids; they’ll have access to a DOREMI tech lab with all the latest technology. Meraviglia will also feature a Broadway theatre comedy club and karaoke bar, similar to Harmony, but she’ll feature a TV studio too that’ll show live games, quizzes and talent contests. MSC’s entertainment just got much more interactive.

Just been on the MSC website and saw this deal. £299 for a balcony for 7 nights out of Barcelona. Bargain.

That certainly is a bargain, that's for a Bella Balcony - £349 for Fantastica - under the "Get the Best Cruise Only" promotion. They're currently quoting that week @ €899 "Early Booking" rate on the Ireland website.

Edited by Beamafar

• 4 weeks later...

That is amazingly good for the Meraviglia. Honestly though I am running out of annual leave!! Have just booked the maiden on the Majestic Princess. I thought £500 inc flights and transfer from the UK to Rome was good but £399 for a balcony? I might just have to change the sailing I already have for the Meraviglia!!

• 2 months later...

Maybe I'm the last to know, but just checked my reservation and saw this!!!!

Sorry, in Dutch :D

*Vanaf zomer 2017 is er een onbeperkte selectie van dranken beschikbaar in het MSC Yacht Club gedeelte en in alle bars en restaurants van het schip volgens beschikbaarheid van dranken op de verschillende plaatsen

UNQUOTE

Meaning as from summer 2017, unlimited drinks in the whole ship for Yatch club passengers, yay!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe I'm the last to know, but just checked my reservation and saw this!!!!

as from summer 2017, unlimited drinks in the whole ship for Yatch club passengers, yay!!!!!!!!!!

Yes ................... and the prices have increased accordingly :mad:

I used to buy an Allegrissimo package when in YC and at least got extra points for onboard spend - now I'll still have to pay the extra without benefit of points!

On the plus side, I booked my Meraviglia YC cruise when the 20% club discount applied and had a €10 voucher which translates into €400 OBC which I won't have to use to pay for a drinks package on this sailing :cool:

• 3 weeks later...