It Begins

POA1

escape-from-miami-800.jpg

And we're off!

We're doing a "Live From" on the NCL board for our cruise on the Escape starting tomorrow. Just a few words of caution: If you criticize NCL on that particular forum, you can expect to be swarmed in a pretty vicious fashion. I'll do a comparison here post-cruise, but save yourself the aggravation and don't post negative things on the NCL thread.

I'll try to follow this thread as well as the original one on the NCL board. They have unlimited, high speed Internet and I've already bought my package. (It's approx $30 per day and you have to buy the whole week.)

Anyway... DW is off getting her nails done and somebody needs to pack so as to avoid a severe beating about the face and neck when she gets home. Albeit a freshly manicured beating...

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=54238420

Thanks for the alert! I'll be looking forward to reading of your adventures, and taking your advice about posting to your thread.

Your 'Live From...' threads are always so -dam entertaining. ;)

Have fun (and get back to packing).

Bon Voyage - try to leave the ship in at least the same condition as you found it. We've heard about your and Poohby Joe's antics.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Poohby Joe is not wild about "Freestyle Cruising." He likes to rock his on-so-tiny tuxedo. He said that the ladies love it.

poohby-tux.jpg

Great timing! We are trying NCL this winter for the first time so will be eager to check out your experience. And be entertained in the process!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

If you have any questions during the week, please feel free to ask them.

Hope you have a grett time and 'remember to duck ! "

My one cruise on NCL after so many on HAL exceeded my expectation and I was very surprised a t how much more than I ever expected. I hOpe you are also well pleased , I enjoyed the Dawn.

I would just like to state for the record that I am going to miss my Neptune Suite/4* Mariner laundry and pressing. I think my suitcase is as heavy as a 14 night HAL trip. And I don't even have my tuxedo and all its accoutrements. (Granted, I do have two sport coats, which is probably going to be waaaay overkill. Only one of the three main dining rooms and one of the 8 specialty restaurants require long pants.)

Great timing! We are trying NCL this winter for the first time so will be eager to check out your experience. And be entertained in the process!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Let us know if you have any questions. My sister-in-law and brother-in-law have been on NCL enough to be Platinum in the Norwegian Latitudes program, so we can probably answer any questions you may have.

Thanks for the head's up on your Live reports. We almost cruised Escape's inaugural, but opted for Jade that year for a more interesting TA at half the price. NCL has its niche and advantages, hope you enjoy them all! m--

Hope you all have a wonderful cruise.

Take good care of Poohby Joe.

Have a good time!

And I'm sure the bear will keep you in line. :cool:

Thanks! It's really more like he takes care of us. We're hoping that NCL meets with his approval. I'm pretty sure that he's going to miss his cabana.

Hope you all have a great time POA1.

Already visited your live thread and made sure I did not have a coffee in my hand when I was reading. It would have made a mess as I was laughing.:')