Is it just me? Or am I not alone?

wemjam

OMG that is so funny, I told my husband when I woke up this morning I had a dream we were on an excursion. We were on a beach somewhere with a ton of people and had got there by bus, the told us they would bring everyone's "stuff" from where we departed from. When we got on the bus EVERYBODY's stuff was loose laying in huge piles in the back of the bus. I started wading and tearing through piles of clothes and crap to find my purse with our money and passports!

I think we share the same paranoia! LOL! :eek:

I have been having the dream where we get to port and I left my passport and/ or documents at home. We don't sail till May 13. LOL glad I am not alone [emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

I'm currently on a land based holiday and our next cruise is not until December. I have a countdown clock on my phone and I've mentally promised myself not to look at it until we go home. Another week to go.

It's sooo difficult not to start counting the days from such a long way a way!!

I don't get excited until we pull into the port. I'm the oddball!

Guilty as charged! 12 days to go and been counting for a long time now. I watch cruise port webcams, check the current position of “my” ship, and I watch YouTube videos to get my cruise “fix.” Cruised 10 or so times with several cruise lines...every cruise is a wonderful experience! Waiting is hard!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OK, sitting here thinking to my self... just 5 MORE WORK DAYS! 6 more and I sail away.

4 more work days for me, though 9 days before we sail (staying 4 nights in Tokyo, pre-cruise).

Yes, very excited. First proper vacation in 5 years (4-day cruise to Mexico in 2016 doesn't count)!

everything is exciting, the booking, the planning, everything! We are down to 38 more days and just can't wait, even though I've been to St Petersburg, Russia before can't wait to see it again. I check the days off on my calendar on the wall every day. May your cruise be wonderful !!!!

OK, sitting here thinking to my self... just 5 MORE WORK DAYS! 6 more and I sail away.

Even after 30 cruises I still get so excited.

Is it just me, or am I not alone? Does anyone else get so excited even when it isn't your first cruise.

:p;p:D

You, DEFITINLY are not alone !:D My wife mad a reservation last year for a Christmas cruise, Dec this year for us and my sister (a first for this ship and a Christmas cruise. ALL they talk about, yes, I guess, me TOO!:p is the 'UPCOMING Xmas cruise and how much longer to we have ?!?' So, no you will NEVER be along on this board when it comes to suffering the days till..?:hearteyes:

Mac

Even after 30 cruises I still get so excited.

Is it just me, or am I not alone? Does anyone else get so excited even when it isn't your first cruise.

:p;p:D

I have been on so many cruises that the sail day is just like any other day for me.

everything is exciting, the booking, the planning, everything! We are down to 38 more days and just can't wait, even though I've been to St Petersburg, Russia before can't wait to see it again. I check the days off on my calendar on the wall every day. May your cruise be wonderful !!!!
So jealous. Have a wonderful time[emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app