Cheapest Crown Loft Rate?

akh007

I have been looking at the Allure 11/5 6 day. A2 is 2500 ish. If I find 3 friends then it goes to about 1500.00 per person with discounts and TA obc. I even went so far as to book a car from Miami to Port Canaveral to board our 11/11 Oasis. Gotta get some wine in my husband to broach the subject.:halo::halo::eek:

I realize it is only a 6 day , but the price per day is cheaper than normal.

I have been looking at the Allure 11/5 6 day. A2 is 2500 ish. If I find 3 friends then it goes to about 1500.00 per person with discounts and TA obc. I even went so far as to book a car from Miami to Port Canaveral to board our 11/11 Oasis. Gotta get some wine in my husband to broach the subject.:halo::halo::eek:

Good luck!!!

Thanks - we are on that sailing and that will be our first suite- got a GS for around $1500 pp
Well join us and book a CL!

Have to warn you, once you try a crown loft there is no return.

I know a couple that sail in crown lofts even though they are pinnacle because they love crown lofts suites.

We booked our first crown loft 1.5 years ago. Now we are stuck in that vicious cycle of having to stay in cl suites when on Oasis class. It is an addiction that will not go away.

Join us on deck 17 and turn to the dark side [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My curiosity finally will be satisfied this July! I have been looking at the HA Crown Loft for awhile. We have sailed in an Aqua Theatre Suite, an Owner's Suite, and a Grand Suite. (Since those suites are not accessible we would have to wheel our youngest daughter down to the Spa on Deck 6 for a shower every day.)

We were surprised to find the HA Crown Loft available this summer for a good price. In fact, for $20 more we were able to snag a Central Park Balcony room, too instead of fitting all 4 of us in the Crown Loft. Huzzah! Looking forward to falling in love with this suite!

Next up STAR CLASS!!!!!!!

Prices for our bookings are after our C&A discount.

September 9, 2018 L2 Crown Loft---$4389 Free Gratuities and $100 OBC.---Oasis

October 21, 2018 L2 Crown Loft---$4070 Free Gratuities and $200 OBC.---Allure

April 15, 2018 Sky Loft (Star Loft)---$6826---Oasis

June 3, 2018 Sky Loft (Star Loft)---$8051---Oasis. Total cost for us was $5651. We were able to apply the $2400 award we received when turning Pinnacle last November to this cruise.

Edited by STANMELB

Well join us and book a CL!

Have to warn you, once you try a crown loft there is no return.

I know a couple that sail in crown lofts even though they are pinnacle because they love crown lofts suites.

We booked our first crown loft 1.5 years ago. Now we are stuck in that vicious cycle of having to stay in cl suites when on Oasis class. It is an addiction that will not go away.

Join us on deck 17 and turn to the dark side [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

John and Sandy? We were on with them in November when they turned Pineapple. :D He is mixing it up this next season with GS, CL, and even dipping his toes in the Star class suites...Sandy probably won't let him go back when she gets a taste of those. ;)

We have a L2 Crown Loft on the Oasis 10/22/2017. Cost was $4422 for the 2 of us. Also received $200 OBC from Next Cruise booking and additional $300 OBC for early payment in full..

I’ve never heard of a early payment OBC offer. Where did you find out about this and is it generally available or was it a promotion?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I’ve never heard of a early payment OBC offer. Where did you find out about this and is it generally available or was it a promotion?

They did that one time last year. I think it was offered to some people that had suites. On the Oasis class ships

I think prices are less in September because it is the height of hurricane season. Sometimes you just need to be flexible if weather does become an issue. Congratulations on the great price

Also because most children are back in school.

I think prices are less in September because it is the height of hurricane season. Sometimes you just need to be flexible if weather does become an issue. Congratulations on the great price

Thanks- True story- we had a cruise on the Oasis shortened last year due to a hurricane

We were on the "extended" side of that cruise and it was fantastic. We were in a Star class suite and received three more nights and all of the amenities for no additional charge. It was a bummer for those that had to do the shortened one though.

The shortened one was good for us. We just drive to the port and it was free. We got 50% of our cruise fare as refundable OBC and 50% as a FCC.:) AND we had a ship that was less than 1/2 full. Won't ever see that again

It was offered for the 10/21/17 and 10/28/17 oasis cruises. For paying in full about 150 days before sailing it was $300obc for sky class and $500obc for star class bookings.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

John and Sandy? We were on with them in November when they turned Pineapple. :D He is mixing it up this next season with GS, CL, and even dipping his toes in the Star class suites...Sandy probably won't let him go back when she gets a taste of those. ;)
Yes it is those two. I agree that Sandy will probably like the star class more than the crown loft she loves now.

Join us on the 10-21-2018 cruise also!

The shortened one was good for us. We just drive to the port and it was free. We got 50% of our cruise fare as refundable OBC and 50% as a FCC.:) AND we had a ship that was less than 1/2 full. Won't ever see that again

Yep, and 7, 14, or 21 points. 😉

All for free.

According to Laura, best part was a hot shower, air conditioning, warm food, and a working elevator.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

It was offered for the 10/21/17 and 10/28/17 oasis cruises. For paying in full about 150 days before sailing it was $300obc for sky class and $500obc for star class bookings.

We are in a CLS on the 10/28 Oasis cruise. I'd love to see this kind of offer extended again. I'd be all over it...

Yes it is those two. I agree that Sandy will probably like the star class more than the crown loft she loves now.

Join us on the 10-21-2018 cruise also!

Thanks! Wish I could. October is "land yacht" season for us in the Florida Keys. Last year, however, we hopped on a couple of cruises in the fall season booked late since our reservations were cancelled due to hurricane Irma down there. :o