New Sale - 60% off second guest

I have one the end of this month with no obc, but with a price of $1,067 for two for 8 nights, I doubt if anything is going to pop on that price.

Our other cruises are all higher: anywhere from $30 to almost double the price!

C'est la price checking.

Yep, most of mine were up as well. Theses sales really only benefit those that just recently booked or for ones really far out where prices have remained stable.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

This is true for us.

• One went down but it's past final payment so out of luck.
  • One only went way up since booking on opening day so like you, rarely check bother price checking (prob same cruise ;) )
  • One we just booked with previous sale....with new sale the price went down by $88 (but we used the OBC from last sale so will need to have that reversed which may be a pain)
  • One is 1.5 years out...with the new sale, it's close to what we booked at awhile ago (but still a bit more)

This is true for us.

• One went down but it's past final payment so out of luck.
  • One only went way up since booking on opening day so like you, rarely check bother price checking (prob same cruise ;) )
  • One we just booked with previous sale....with new sale the price went down by $88 (but we used the OBC from last sale so will need to have that reversed which may be a pain)
  • One is 1.5 years out...with the new sale, it's close to what we booked at awhile ago (but still a bit more)

Let me guess. It was the Symphony that is way up. [emoji6]

It was the Anthem that dropped for us, although I just officially booked it last week so my savings were a bit more than yours.

Let me guess. It was the Symphony that is way up. [emoji6]

It was the Anthem that dropped for us, although I just officially booked it last week so my savings were a bit more than yours.

Yep....good guess.

Good that your Anthem price went down. That's the one that is back to similar price for us when we booked awhile ago.

All of my cruises from Dec 2019 thru March 2020 on either Anthem or Serenade had a price drop -

I booked when the itineraries were released.

A total of 8 price drops - all of my other cruises before final booking date are up or stayed the same.

Today was a good day - especially as they as all had already started to creep higher.