Our 50 Night Reflection Odyssey

C 2 C

Every fall my wanderlust, the result of a defective sedentary gene, "forces" me to take an extended cruising odyssey. My dear wife reluctantly leaves behind her garden, her daily chores and laptop gaming endeavors and tries to keep me out of trouble onboard. This year, for a variety of reasons, we will be sailing on Reflection from Amsterdam on Oct. 12 by way of the Mediterranean to our destination in Miami on Dec. 1st. I have every intention of exploring the ship and enjoying my leisure but if you have any serious concerns I will try to get an answer for you.

• Oct. 12: 9 Nights Inaugural European Cruise

• Departing from Amsterdam, Netherlands; Bruges,(Zeebrugge),Belgium; Paris (Le Havre), France; Gijon, Spain; Vigo, Spain; Malaga, Spain; Barcelona, Spain
  • Oct. 21: 14 Nights Mediterranean Renaissance
  • Departing from Barcelona, Spain; Provence (Toulon), France; Cannes, France; Florence, Italy; Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy; Naples, Italy; Catania,sicily,italy; Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey; Rhodes, Greece; Mykonos, Greece; Koper, Slovenia; Venice, Italy
  • Nov. 04: 14 Nights Mediterranean Empires Cruise
  • Departing from Venice, Italy; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Rhodes, Greece; Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey; Athens (Piraeus), Greece; Valletta, Malta; Catania,sicily,italy; Naples, Italy; Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy; Florence, Italy; Provence (Toulon), France; Barcelona, Spain
  • Nov. 18: 13 Nights Transatlantic Cruise
  • Departing from Barcelona, Spain; Palma De Mallorca, Spain; Malaga, Spain; Tenerife, Canary Islands; Miami, Florida.

I'm Xtremely envious.

Out of all the ports you'll visit, are any of them new to you?

Kopor in Slovenia is new for us.

However there are so many nice walking ports..

We never tire of simply sitting in a town square sipping a local beverage and absorbing the view.

We never tire of simply sitting in a town square sipping a local beverage and absorbing the view.

Amazing, only one out of all those ports. :eek:

That is also our favourite thing to do in ports.

I especially enjoyed Toulon's lovely little squares. There seemed to be one round every corner.

Have a fantastic trip. :)

Staff we're looking forward to meeting again:

ReflectionStaff.png

CPTbridgebestCaptainPagonis.jpg

The Party Band D'Revelation:

DRevelation.jpg

Please give my best to Chandru. I wonder if he'll be onboard on January 26th. They've played with his schedule before so even he may not know. I saw him as he was leaving a ship only to be called back when they could not secure a substitute. He was leaving to return home for medical treatment.

Have a great vacation!!! You are going to love Slovenia, it was one of our favorite ports on our Adriatic cruise. We went to Lake Bled, and it was just amazing!!!

Have a wonderful time!!

Archived