Oh oh

wr813

Flew out today from Madison wi for our constellation cruise tomorrow. Bad snow was no problem. On the way to Miami we had a leg to Atlanta. Got to Atlanta and kept circling for half an hour they said because of tornadoes. Diverted to Columbia sc and we are sitting here waiting with no end in sight. Will keep you posted. So much for a relaxing night in Miami. On the positive side, tried airport chicken and waffles for supper.... Yeah probably wont eat those again.

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk 2

Flew out today from Madison wi for our constellation cruise tomorrow. Bad snow was no problem. On the way to Miami we had a leg to Atlanta. Got to Atlanta and kept circling for half an hour they said because of tornadoes. Diverted to Columbia sc and we are sitting here waiting with no end in sight. Will keep you posted. So much for a relaxing night in Miami. On the positive side, tried airport chicken and waffles for supper.... Yeah probably wont eat those again.

Good luck, hope everything works out well. If you have an AQ cabin their everyday chicken dish is called airport chicken. Don't think its the same thing though..

Lots of areas in south are in tornados right now:eek:.....from what the

news shows....cars are upside down along the roads in North

Georgia:(...glad you are safe.

Circling Atlanta right now myself on the way home to Florida. Long delays today are to be expected. Better to get there safe. The good news wr813 is that you will be able to get to Miami in the morning if needed. That's exactly why we fly the day before cruises we have to fly to.

Good luck and enjoy Constellation!

Rain has lessened up where I live and I have heard planes overhead. There was a ground stoppage at Hartsfield a couple hours ago, but I believe it's lifted now. Most of the really bad weather is past us so planes should start moving again, but it will be slow going for a while. Good thing you planned to fly in a day early. Enjoy the cruise and have a big ole drink to celebrate getting there!

Airline chicken is a small wing pressed down with that little side of thigh meat, aptly named from the fact it was served on airlines just the right size for those little airline dishes. Generally baked or broiled.

Chicken and waffles is a very "southern thing" ... Breakfast, lunch and dinner..and fried. Deep fried. Suthin' style!!!

Sorry to read this....you are practically my neighbor...we're just slightly over the boarder and daughter and family are in Madison...just about all schools were canceled today. Georgia was hit with tornadoes...crazy weather...one reason we don't travel this time of year...but who would have thought tornadoes? Hope everything goes smoothly from here out. I'm glad you're not on the Equinox. :eek: Does that wr stand for wide receiver?

Did not get out the airport until about 2am in the morning. By the time we got the car rental and hotel it was 4 am. Now back at airport trying to track down bag

Did not get out the airport until about 2am in the morning. By the time we got the car rental and hotel it was 4 am. Now back at airport trying to track down bag

Does this mean u r in Miami now? Hope u find your bag and can have an amazing cruise!! :)

Archived