New 2013 inclusive beverage program details

Bill Leiber

Originally from Bills post 25th march

"Hello Azamara Inclusive Beverage Followers -

I've learned that we expect to have the complete 2013 Inclusive Beverage program details added to our website much later today or early tomorrow morning. On the "Plan Your Voyage" tab under the "Already Booked" section, there will be a new tab called the "Inclusive and Value-Priced Beverage Packages."

Here you will find more program details that hopefully will provide you with more confidence about the variety of offerings that will be available. You will find the listing of US Domestic Beers, International Beers, and Non-Alcoholic Beers. Also, the wine package pricing will be included. "

I think my computer is stuck on the old screen, anyone found it yet?

Thanks

Yvonne

Originally from Bills post 25th march

"Hello Azamara Inclusive Beverage Followers -

I've learned that we expect to have the complete 2013 Inclusive Beverage program details added to our website much later today or early tomorrow morning. On the "Plan Your Voyage" tab under the "Already Booked" section, there will be a new tab called the "Inclusive and Value-Priced Beverage Packages."

Here you will find more program details that hopefully will provide you with more confidence about the variety of offerings that will be available. You will find the listing of US Domestic Beers, International Beers, and Non-Alcoholic Beers. Also, the wine package pricing will be included. "

I think my computer is stuck on the old screen, anyone found it yet?

Thanks

Yvonne

No, I've tried and tried but still no luck. It's worse than where's Wally, because at least you know Wally is there somewhere! :D

It is looking like we will have to rely on those embarking today to post the details. Azamara seem strangely reluctant to publish this.

Poor Bill must be tearing his hair out!

Edited by Lindy028

No, I've tried and tried but still no luck. It's worse than where's Wally, because at least you know Wally is somewhere! :D

It is looking like we will have to rely on those embarking today to post the details. Azamara seem strangely reluctant to publish this.

I wonder if, due to the adverse publicity and realization that many UK clients / prospective clients have perceived the changes to be somewhat different from AZ's perception, the cruise line are having a re-think.

Isn't it exciting!:)

I wonder if, due to the adverse publicity and realization that many UK clients / prospective clients have perceived the changes to be somewhat different from AZ's perception, the cruise line are having a re-think.

Isn't it exciting!:)

It sure is! :D

Azamara do say 'Anticipation is everything'. They are certainly doing their level best to prove that point! :rolleyes:

No, I've tried and tried but still no luck. It's worse than where's Wally, because at least you know Wally is there somewhere! :D

I found it under "Plan Your Voyage" -> "On Board Packages" -> "Complimentary Beverages"

I found it under "Plan Your Voyage" -> "On Board Packages" -> "Complimentary Beverages"

Padraic, well done, it certainly wasn't available an hour ago, as confirmed by my TA.

The link.

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/plan-your-voyage/onboard-packages/complimentary-beverages

It is as was posted originally as far as I can tell.

There is nothing showing on this side of the Pond on Azamara UK.

Not showing on the UK website???? And you're surprised?????

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and breathe

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No offence intended. Just a bit of a giggle that anything would be on the ACC UK website in a timely manner! Whoops, am I turning into Procter???? :eek:

No, it's not on Azamara UK yet, but I'm not surprised at that really!

At least we now have a definitive list.

Here you go

=========

Complimentary Beverages

Who doesn't love extra amenities? We all do. And who doesn't love more options at a great price? We love that, too. That's why Azamara Club Cruises® is expanding inclusive beverage selections and introducing new value-priced beverage packages beginning in spring 2013. Ship bars and dining rooms will offer complimentary select standard spirits, international beers and a changing daily selection of red and white wines by the glass.

Spirits

Finlandia vodka Seagram's Seven Crown whisky José Cuervo Especial Silver tequila Smirnoff vodka Jim Beam bourbon Mount Gray Eclipse Silver rum Gordon's gin Cutty Sark scotch whisky Peppermint Schnapps Beefeater gin Crème de Cacao Dark Sloe gin Anisette Crème de Cacao White Sour Apple Pucker Apricot Brandy Crème de Cassis Triple Sec Blackberry Brandy Crème de Menthe Green Vermouth Dry Blue Curaçao Crème de Menthe White Vermouth Sweet Butterscotch Schnapps KirschCherry Brandy Orange Curaçao Crème de Almond Peach Schnapps Crème de Banana

Cocktails and Long Drinks

Appletini Greyhound Rob RoyBay Breeze Kamikaze Rum Runner Bloody Mary Long Island Iced Tea Salty Dog Blue Wave Mai Tai Sea Breeze Cape Cod Manhattan Screwdriver Caribbean Sunset Margarita Tequila Sunrise Daiquiri Martini Tom Collins Gibson Old Fashioned Vodka Stinger Gimlet Piña Colada Whiskey Sour Grasshopper Planter's Punch Zentini

Bottled Beer

Budweiser Beck's Bud Light

Draught Beer

Beck's

Boutique Wines

Kato Sauvignon Blanc (New Zealand) Bulletin Place Shiraz (Australia)Gérard Bertrand Chardonnay Réserve Spéciale (France) Gérard Bertrand Cabernet Sauvignon Réserve Spéciale (France) Caposaldo Pinot Grigio (Italy) Melini Laborel Chianti Classico (Italy) Main Street Chardonnay (California) Castle Rock Pinot Noir (California) Stellenzicht Sauvignon Blanc (South Africa) Stellenzicht Pinotage (South Africa) Cousiño Macul Riesling Reserva (Chile) Cousiño Macul Cabernet Sauvignon Antiguas Reservas (Chile) Bogle Chardonnay (California) The Crusher Merlot (California) Serra da Estrela Albariño (Portugal) JMF Periquita (Portugal) Joel Gott Sauvignon Blanc (California) Cline Zinfandel (California) Clos Clementine Rosé (France)

* All selections are subject to change and availability

Edited by Jade13

It looks as if I will have to buy a water package as I choose to drink sparkling water and not alcohol thus unable to access the Inclusive list. Methinks I shall pursue this matter further. I appreciate that it is a minor matter in the great scheme of things and of minimal impact to my enjoyment of the cruise but not everyone wants to imbibe. Do vegans pay extra or buy a package ?

Brilliant . Great post. I have just read it out to DH which is not a thing I do often as he thinks we are all nuts.

Hi Spursgirl I think you were on our cruise last September.

Hi Mrs Miggins,

Yes we were on your cruise and remember fondly your DH's marvellous renditions at karaoke.

We're looking forward to our next Quest cruise on May 5

Bear in mind time differences Bill may not be logged in when these were uploaded

Hello Azamara Followers --

As it's already been reported on this thread and a new one, the beverage packages are now live on our site. Here's the link:

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/plan-your-voyage/onboard-packages.

I want to let you know that we found the information to be so extensive, that the website design team found it necessary to create a new format design which meant missing the due date that I had shared with you earlier.

Under the home page tab of "Plan Your Voyage" the drop-down menu has been expanded to include a new section, titled, "Onboard Packages." From that point, you can review the following information:

§ Complimentary Beverages

§ Water Package

§ Wine Package

§ Liquor Packages

§ Beer Packages

§ Internet Packages

§ Spa Packages

§ Frequently Asked Questions.

I'm hopeful that this more detailed program overview will provide you with a better understanding of the program. Because of my schedule I was unable to post this final information earlier in the day and I'm sorry for the delay.

Sincerely,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Bill,

My wife and I are booked for the Journey in late May. Having reviewed your new alcohol policy and this thread, I have a couple of questions/suggestions.

- I just can't understand why a cheap domestic beer like Bud and Bud light are included as complimentary but others like Coors Light and Miller Light are not? To me, this just has no logic. And yes, I don't like the Bud products. Can this be reviewed?

- As I understand it, there is one white wine, one red wine and a rose available each day? Again, why so utterly restrictive? For example, my wife and I dislike any white wine aged in oak. So are we forced to buy an un-oaked white wine, which may have been complimentary the day before? Again, this is overly restrictive. If a wine is going to be served at some point as a complimentary selection, why can't it be available at any time.

Observation: This is our first Azamara Cruise and this new "all-inclusive" alcohol program is frankly coming across as very "cheap" and is not conducive to attracting customers. In fact, it looks like you are trying to make it so unappealing that customers will be forced to select a drink package. Is that your goal? Azamara has taken something that I thought was going to be a positive into something that has, excuse the pun, left a bad taste in my mouth.

Thank-you for your consideration.

liquor is included

Evian is an extra charge

I don't drink alcoholic beverages. I like Evian. Azamara missed the mark on this one.

Hello Redtravel -

For the sake of good order, I want to reiterate that that we will continue to provide complimentary bottled water; however, I'm unable to state the brands of (still) bottled water that are included because they are either purchased locally or through our purchasing group and vary by area of operation.

I hope this information provides perspective to the new program.

Sincerely,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)