nude cruises or nude destinations

worldchallenge

Any cruise to St. Martin and you'll be able to head to Orient Beach. Once there, go to the right (as you're facing the water) and it's fully nude. If you go to the left, it's just topless.

If you choose a cruise to Cozumel, you an hop over to Playa del Carmen where the beach is topless, but not nude.

Those are all I've experienced, but I'm sure there are more that people can post about.

Orient Beach in St. Maarten is nude.

There is a charter company who promotes nude cruises. Not allowed to say the name, but it has the word "Shoes" in it. Be careful, the owners had another charter company for a different type of cruise and they didn't make payments on charters, took people's money and cancelled the cruises with no refunds, in one case only a month before sailing. I wouldn't trust them with a 50 foot pole.

Certain travel agents lease entire ships for what they call "lifestyle" (swingers) cruises. Vanilla people need to book another trip. :)

Google lifestyle travel agent & you will find a variety of choices.

You still have to wear something and shoes in the dining room, though.

There are a couple of travel agencies that run cruises for naturalists - a different kind of lifestyle choice than "swinging". Swingers need not apply.

Don't send them on a naturalists cruise. They'd be very disappointed. Naturists, on the other hand ...

I think we should clear the air about Orient Bay/Beach on St Marten. Technically, it is allowed to go topless (just about anywhere on the French side beaches) which is considered no big deal in most of the world. As to total nudity, there is a nude hotel/resort on the far right side of Orient Beach which allows total nudity. This area is semi-private as its out of sight of most of the remainder of the beach. Since that resort is private, I am not sure if they will allow non-residents to use their facilities but you can sure walk over and ask. They now have a large sign at the dividing area (between this resort and the main part of the beach) which says that beyond that sign nudity is prohibited by law. But just keep in mind that in much of the world the term "nudity" does not apply to topless sunbathing.

Hank

• 2 weeks later...
I think we should clear the air about Orient Bay/Beach on St Marten. Technically, it is allowed to go topless (just about anywhere on the French side beaches) which is considered no big deal in most of the world. As to total nudity, there is a nude hotel/resort on the far right side of Orient Beach which allows total nudity. This area is semi-private as its out of sight of most of the remainder of the beach. Since that resort is private, I am not sure if they will allow non-residents to use their facilities but you can sure walk over and ask. They now have a large sign at the dividing area (between this resort and the main part of the beach) which says that beyond that sign nudity is prohibited by law. But just keep in mind that in much of the world the term "nudity" does not apply to topless sunbathing.

Hank

I have to say that when we were at Orient, to the right side of the beach, there were plenty of people that were laying out and walking along the beach that were totally nude. :) So unless this has changed, they were baring all the day we were there.

Not trying to be crazy here. But to be modest. Anyone know of good sources for cruises that are nude? or have nude areas?

or anyone know of any cruise destinations that venture to nude areas? beaches etc?

thanks

Wow, you do like to launch controversial topics, don't you. Smoking, Carnival is "cheesy", tipping and "hidden" charges allegations, now nudist cruises. Maybe some reading or a search before you post? Or do we have a troll?

And you never seem to post again on any of the threads you launch. That is considered dropping a grenade and running. Hmmmm....

I have to say that when we were at Orient, to the right side of the beach, there were plenty of people that were laying out and walking along the beach that were totally nude. :) So unless this has changed, they were baring all the day we were there.

we have seen same thing

Just remember that when you are planning a trip to a beach that allows people to be in the "birthday suits" that many of those suits need A LOT of ironing.

From what I have heard (never been to one), the majority of the people that bare all on the beach are not the type of people that you necessarily want to see nude. Not everyone is Jennifer Aniston and Johnny Depp...just sayin'

Wow, you do like to launch controversial topics, don't you. Smoking, Carnival is "cheesy", tipping and "hidden" charges allegations, now nudist cruises. Maybe some reading or a search before you post? Or do we have a troll?

And you never seem to post again on any of the threads you launch. That is considered dropping a grenade and running. Hmmmm....

I'm waiting to see his posts kicking off discussions on atheist cruises, skinhead group cruises, redneck cruises, etc.

THAT is the best line EVER! I cannot wait to tell someone my birthday suit needs some ironing~! Thank you as you have made my day.

Just remember that when you are planning a trip to a beach that allows people to be in the "birthday suits" that many of those suits need A LOT of ironing.

From what I have heard (never been to one), the majority of the people that bare all on the beach are not the type of people that you necessarily want to see nude. Not everyone is Jennifer Aniston and Johnny Depp...just sayin'

• 1 year later...

Hi there would be nice. i think I'm rare. i am a str person who enjoys naturalism but hard to find it, i was at orient beach, not bad. but too small

would be neat if the big cruise lines were open like that, within reason of course

where you could go anywhere natural

however i have to admit i seen some people be a bit not proper at some natural beaches who are just to show off kind of.

anyone let me know of some good naturalist areas on a cruise besides st martini or if anyone finds a cruise with a section, i be interested

thanks

A word about Swinger/lifestyle cruises.

First.... The ships are booked out as a charter to the clothing optional crowd.

Second .... poolside, hot tubs, and dance floors will likely have sexy touching going on, so if you are squeamish then a Swinger cruise will be a bad experience

Third.... nobody expects a non-swinger to participate in play with others. Generally, that is a crowd that is sensitive to pushy behaviour.