Dave's Live from Eurodam Trans-Atlantic, Aug. 27 - Sept. 12, 2013

RetiredMustang

Wed., Sept. 11, 2013, at sea (Cont.)

Tonight’s dinner in the MDR was the Master Chef’s International Dinner. Here is the menu:

11Sep13_international_dinner_menu.JPG

But, we weren’t there; we were in the Canaletto instead. Here is that menu:

Canaletto_menu.JPG

This is my last post from on board Eurodam (at least for this cruise). We have expedited departure early tomorrow. We plan to try to see the Statue of Liberty about 5-5:30 a.m., catch a quick breakfast, and be ready to go no later than 7. I will post again once we get back to Virginia sometime tomorrow afternoon.

More later,

Dave

I've really enjoyed following your posts - thanks for putting the time and energy into keeping us entertained in such grand style. I know how awful it is on the last day; it's a real downer compared to the rest of the trip. If we can, we try to allow a few days post cruise at the disembarkation port - we tour, we shop, and we relax even more than onboard the ship prior to heading home. Have a safe trip home!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Wed., Sept. 11, 2013, at sea (Cont.)

We had breakfast, and a last latte at Explorations café, and did some more wandering around the ship, and returned to our cabin to a truly sad sight:

A_sad_sight.JPG

More later,

Dave

Sorry you had to see that today, Dave. Truly a horrible sight. Thank you for bringing us along.

Roy

Edited by rafinmd

Dave, what a great trip report! We loved the menus and food, and just to follow along with you. We are definitely adding this one to our bucket list. I must admit my favorite pix were the towel zoo! I have never seen anything like that (and probably never will since I'm a late activity person--takes a while for my body to wake up). It was charming!

Thanks again for all your efforts, especially with the pix.

Thanks Dave for your wonderful posts and photos. The towel animal's were great. thanks for sharing them with us.

We hope you and your DW have a safe trip home and now relax and plan your next adventure.

Helen

Thanks Dave. I am really grateful that you went to so much trouble to take us all along with you on your cruise.

I hope my friends who were on board enjoyed the cruise as much as you obviously did.

Lucky them - they did the cruise before as well and now have a 3-4 week land tour of Canada and USA to look forward to.

Hope you had a safe trip home.

PS - Particularly loved the towel animal pool party photos - what fun !!!

Edited by Goldygolfer

Thank you for your time, effort, and expense in taking us along for the ride. We would love to do this exact cruise but working for a seasonal business I can't take that much time off at this time of the year, so riding with you was the best thing to being there!