Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Jewel is doing Seattle to Alaska 2015 so we assume she will continue.

I'm interested in the announcement for 2016 Alaska...just keeping this inquiry out there;)

We intend to be on the ship that takes this route in Sept. 2016.

Someone recently posted (not sure if it was mentioned in this thread or the Majesty replacement thread) that Jewel may replace Majesty on the 3/4 night runs. If that happens, that opens up the Seattle RT Alaska runs for 2016 for another ship…

It is too bad that Stockholm and Helsinki do not also open up their scheduled call list early for verification.

As Brilliance is not booked for 2015 at Gibraltar and Riviera Ports, I feel these are new bookings and a high risk that they are correct and confirmed by the local agent.

The same Vision prediction held up for the 2015 season out of BCN.

Cannes 03/05/2016 08:00 03/05/2016 18:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Villefranche 15/05/2016 09:00 15/05/2016 19:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Villefranche 27/05/2016 08:00 27/05/2016 19:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Villefranche 08/06/2016 09:00 08/06/2016 19:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Cannes 20/06/2016 08:00 20/06/2016 18:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Villefranche 02/07/2016 09:00 02/07/2016 19:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Cannes 14/07/2016 08:00 14/07/2016 18:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Villefranche 26/07/2016 09:00 26/07/2016 19:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Cannes 07/08/2016 08:00 07/08/2016 18:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Cannes 31/08/2016 08:00 31/08/2016 18:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Villefranche 12/09/2016 09:00 12/09/2016 19:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Cannes 24/09/2016 08:00 24/09/2016 18:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Villefranche 06/10/2016 09:00 06/10/2016 19:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

I also found it, but I also saw that Brilliance otS is listed at Bergen, Copenhagen and le Havre, as well as Amsterdam throughout summer 2016 - very contradictive.

Either in the mediterranean or the Northern region one ship must be a placeholder. If Radiance is really moving to Europe, I think she could do the Med runs and Brilliance keeps on doing Baltic/Norway cruises...

At Riviera ports also Anthem is listed - where I think it will be a placeholder for Ovation otS, since Anthem sails out of Cape Liberty, IMHO...

Advanture is also listed there, but Navigator (her sister) is rumored to move to Asia in alte 2016 - so Navigator might do the Med runs from Southampton and Adventure is just a placeholder again... :rolleyes:

These 2 dummy bookings in Sydney may hold the clue to what is going with a replacement for Radiance or just a quick Quantum promo visit. These two entries have been present thru at least 10 updates for Sydney Ports for at least 6 months.

Explorer of the Seas is on a Tasmanian cruise and Azamara Quest is in Asia.

Explorer of the Seas

18-Mar-2016 06:00 (Fri)

18-Mar-2016 18:30 (Fri)

Overseas Passenger Terminal

OPT

ICS

Royal Carribean

Azamara Quest

19-Mar-2016 06:00 (Sat)

19-Mar-2016 20:00 (Sat)

Overseas Passenger Terminal

I was checking some of the threads for transatlantic and Med sailings leaving in 2015 and the threads started in late February. Does that timeframe sound about right? RCI must release itineraries in mid to late February?

I booked my Serenade 2014 cruise late so I'm not aware of when the 2016 release will be....

I'm not anxious or anything :D

Edited by LEtue

Yeeh, usually such schedules are released in Feb or March - so I would expect the release of the 2016 sailings by Feb 2015... maybe a littlebit earlier. Celebrity has released its schedules very early, so maybe RCI does so as well...

With some cruise port schedules for 2016, you can make some predictions and assumptions... ;)

It would be great to see the itineraries sooner :) I really like one of the Celebrity routes but the price is higher than what RCI usually is. We'll see!

Hopefully they will open the bookings by late February. Judging by the first post on the roll calls I checked - that should be about right.....

Edited by LEtue

Starting in April of 2016, Royal has to choose a ship to replace Her Majesty on her 3/4 day itineraries from Miami. So whatever ship goes there will have a ripple affect on the rest of the deployments.....and all for the good, since these itineraries will have a ship that has more to offer cruisers than Her Majesty does.

I still maintain, as in another thread, that Majesty's 3/4-night itineraries will not continue when Majesty leaves and no Royal Caribbean ship will replace her. So many newer and bigger ships will be coming to Miami that a small mass market ship may no longer be competitive in that market.

I still maintain, as in another thread, that Majesty's 3/4-night itineraries will not continue when Majesty leaves and no Royal Caribbean ship will replace her. So many newer and bigger ships will be coming to Miami that a small mass market ship may no longer be competitive in that market.

As a VP of Royal told me, these itineraries are 'cash cows' with many new cruisers getting their first taste of cruising and they are not going to eliminate these 3/4 day itineraries.

I am going on Radiance next week, for Christmas/New Years.

I was planning to book a couple of Explorer cruises, and the Radiance repositioning Vancouver-Sydney 2016, before I read this thread.:eek:

I will see what I can find out.:D

O thank you... marvelous!

But when she has finally arrived in Singapore - I do not have any clue which Asian ports she could visit... :confused:

“We are going to see greenfield ports growing up in south-east Asia, similar to those at Puerto Costa Maya in Mexico and Roatan, Honduras. Every port has to be developed for Oasis-class ships as a minimum standard," he said

http://www.asiacruisenews.com/News/Asia-Cruise-Fund-welcomes-new-members-Hainan-and-Philippines/3w3c513.html

The Taipei Times story said construction on Penghu would begin in October with completion scheduled for April 2016

http://www.travelpulse.com/news/cruise/royal-caribbean-invests-in-taiwan-pier-is-oasis-class-heading-to-asia.html

15/03/2016 19:00 QUANTUM OF THE SEAS 13(S) BARCELLONA NAPOLI

From Rome Ports only on the departures.

Maybe Oasis of the Seas to Singapore.

Any other guesses.

Must be a placeholder for any other ship, IMHO Oasis is most likely - since Quantum is already based in Asia in 2016 than...

Or maybe Navigator, if she also is scheduled to move to Far East - but IMHO prio to the Asia-movement she should spend a season in Europe, most likely from Southampton...

Of interest the Quantum of the Seas limited cruises you could book last week up until late February 2016 are NA now on the Royal Caribbean Australian website.

Last cruise bookable 10 January 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Good pick up. Looks like these northern Winter cruises from China are not selling as well as they lhoped. No surpise to me. China's economy is slowing rapidly.

Two relocation cruises to Singapore and then Sydney followed by a short season in Australia, NZ and Pacific is now looking more likely (which ports are large enough for Q?). My credit card is ready and waiting :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good pick up. Looks like these northern Winter cruises from China are not selling as well as they lhoped. No surpise to me. China's economy is slowing rapidly.

Two relocation cruises to Singapore and then Sydney followed by a short season in Australia, NZ and Pacific is now looking more likely (which ports are large enough for Q?). My credit card is ready and waiting :)

Do not excited too early Geoff Royal love playing mind games with deployment!

Do not excited too early Geoff Royal love playing mind games with deployment!

They sure do. I guess we keep an out out for phantom entries in the Singapore and Sydney port schedules that might provide clues (or more mind games). :)

Geoff and Springaussie,

Have you checked out Sydney ports from 18th October where Celebrity Solstice is showing, yet according to Celebrity website the ship is doing a Singapore Cruise.There is quite a few cruises listed that do not match with what Celebrity has published recently, until at least December 2016.

Geoff and Springaussie,

Have you checked out Sydney ports from 18th October where Celebrity Solstice is showing, yet according to Celebrity website the ship is doing a Singapore Cruise.There is quite a few cruises listed that do not match with what Celebrity has published recently, until at least December 2016.

I haven't woodscruise, but will check this out - thx. Perhaps Royal has realised we're on to them when they conceal deployments with the name of other shios in the OTS fleet and are now using the sister brands' ships for this purpose. I recall someone found a similar anomaly with an Azamara ship recently.