Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

But if you look for Allure in June 2016 and Oasis sails Europe in Europe 2016, what's your actual problem? ;)

And, unless which ship sails Europe, and which stays in Florida: At least one of those two ships should stay at Florida - and would it make a difference for you, if Oasis or Allure? ;)

:

Oh, the ship doesn't matter. It's when you stated "subject to change", threw me. Maybe I read your quote wrong. I'm reading that both ships maybe sailing out of Europe.

I don't care whether I sail on the Allure or Oasis or which US port it sails out of, as long as I can sail on either ship to the Caribbean. We are ready to sail on another cruiseline. :D

Oh, the ship doesn't matter. It's when you stated "subject to change", threw me. Maybe I read your quote wrong. I'm reading that both ships maybe sailing out of Europe.

I don't care whether I sail on the Allure or Oasis or which US port it sails out of, as long as I can sail on either ship to the Caribbean. We are ready to sail on another cruiseline. :D

No, definitely not both - one should stay at US... ;)

Send in the Grandeur or Galaxy for all I care! Even the Caribbean Princess would be fine, just send me a ship!!!

I agree! I live in Chattanooga so driving to Charleston would be so much easier on us! I know that Mobile will not homeport a ship again anytime soon, NOLA is too much of a hassle, Savannah would perish the thought, and Jacksonville has no RC ships. Thus, we have to do Carnival from JAXPORT this year, since it's the closest.

The updated version of Hong Kong Cruise Terminal Schedule has deleted Mariner of the Seas visiting in October 2016 on her normal repositioning from China to Singapore.

You wouldn't think she'd be going to Japan or Korea at that time of year. Maybe staying in China for the northern winter (which would be odd) or coming south via Philippines and Indonesia.

I recall an announcement of some sort between Royal and ATI or the PH government for a port expansion in one of the Philippine ports. Not sure of timing or commitment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Springaussie/Geoff

Sydney ports is showing Voyager of the Seas departing at 23:59 usually in late 2017-2018, whilst Explorer and Radiance is showing 18:30. Any thoughts on what might be happening?

The number 1 part of the puzzle that needs to be solved is what is going on in Sydney 17 -20 March 2016. Sydney ports have been updates numerous times and the Explorer of the Seas is off to Tasmania 18 March 2016 and Azamara Quest 19 March is in Asia but both have been shown in Sydney for at least 6 months now.

My guess is Quantum is paying us a visit.

But if Quantum is not coming I suspect Royal Caribbean are some how using these bookings to adjust the deployment of ships. But how has me stumped.

Wood cruise for 2016/17 at this stage Sydney looks like having 3 Royal ships Voyager, Explorer with Navigator (or bigger. )

A few people have speculated that a Freedom class ship (the Freedom) may be moved to San Juan in the future. Does anybody know which of the ports in the Southern Caribbean that RCCL visits, can handle a ship of that size? I know that the Freedom is scheduled for San Juan, Curacao, and St. Maarten. Which other ports down there could the Freedom visit? (Bonaire, Barbados, Grenada, Antigua, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, others)?

A few people have speculated that a Freedom class ship (the Freedom) may be moved to San Juan in the future. Does anybody know which of the ports in the Southern Caribbean that RCCL visits, can handle a ship of that size? I know that the Freedom is scheduled for San Juan, Curacao, and St. Maarten. Which other ports down there could the Freedom visit? (Bonaire, Barbados, Grenada, Antigua, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, others)?

I know that she can definitely visit St. Kitts. :)

Springaussie/Geoff

Sydney ports is showing Voyager of the Seas departing at 23:59 usually in late 2017-2018, whilst Explorer and Radiance is showing 18:30. Any thoughts on what might be happening?

Hi woodscruise,

I think the entries for Voyager in 17/18 are placeholders for a larger ship. Quantum is the best bet, but could be a Freedom or Oasis class. The first entry is also quite late in the season, on Dec 1. Of course it's so far out that anything could happen.

In the 16/17 calendar there are 25 calls listed for Voyager at OPT - probably too many to be one ship. Agree with soringaussie that Quantum is most likely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Send in the Grandeur or Galaxy for all I care! Even the Caribbean Princess would be fine, just send me a ship!!!

I agree! I live in Chattanooga so driving to Charleston would be so much easier on us! I know that Mobile will not homeport a ship again anytime soon, NOLA is too much of a hassle, Savannah would perish the thought, and Jacksonville has no RC ships. Thus, we have to do Carnival from JAXPORT this year, since it's the closest.

Galaxy is not with Celebrity any longer -- she is a Mein Schiff sailing for a RCCL German subsidiary, TUI.

Aruba

Quantum is going to Barbados, Martinique & St Kitts (which can also take oasis class) so those def can handle a freedom class

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Where did you see that Freedom is scheduled for Curacao?

While we love AD and all RD class ships....it would be GREAT to have FR (or any other "newer" RC ship) sail out of SJU since that is our favorite departure port! just for a change! We love whatever ship RC has in SJU but are tired of the production/ice shows on the ships that have been there for years! New entertainment would be welcome!

Edited by skiiergirl

Does anyone know when RCI will release the deployment schedule for 2016/17??

I think this should happen very soon!?!? :confused:

Assuming that the first itineraries might be released next month?

Very soon, usually Feb/Mar/Apr.