Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

IMO, this seems like a very good possibility... Especially since Radiance is scheduled for a cruise in from Hawaii to Vancouver. I know they could easily cancel that, but don't you think they would have done that already?

You mean the Hawaii cruise in May 2016? Good point, that RCI Would have cancelled it already.

When did RCI cancel the Hawaii itinerary of Rhapsody, planned for April 2015?

So I also think it would make sense to keep Radiance in Alaska and redeploy Jewel...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You mean the Hawaii cruise in May 2016? Good point, that RCI Would have cancelled it already.

When did RCI cancel the Hawaii itinerary of Rhapsody, planned for April 2015?

So I also think it would make sense to keep Radiance in Alaska and redeploy Jewel...

Yes, but I'm not sure about when they canceled it for the Rhapsody.

I think it was somewhat around late 2013...

In Jan 2014 I think it was already clear that Rhapsody won't sail Hawaii in 2015. So Radiance's itinerary Could have been cancelled already, and RCI won't have any ship for Hawaii than...

So Jewel might be replaced by Vision out of Seattle.

BTW: this year RCI is late wirh even publishing the deployment schedule... Hope we will get it soon!!!

The May 2, 2015 Rhapsody sailing from Hawaii to Vancouver was taken to Not Available on October 15, 2013 and this could be the date the sailing was first cancelled.

The April 17, 2015 Sydney to Singapore was put on Not Available between October 15, 2013 and opened again on November 18, 2013. I am not sure if the pricing website picked up this as the same original Sydney to Hawaii sailing as it shows it down just for one month. A change of itinerary may just show the sailing as continuous on pricing websites and just change the ports of call.

The May 3, 2015 Singapore to Dubai was added to inventory on April 14, 2014.

The May 2, 2015 Rhapsody sailing from Hawaii to Vancouver was taken to Not Available on October 15, 2013 and this could be the date the sailing was first cancelled.

The April 17, 2015 Sydney to Singapore was put on Not Available between October 15, 2013 and opened again on November 18, 2013. I am not sure if the pricing website picked up this as the same original Sydney to Hawaii sailing as it shows it down just for one month. A change of itinerary may just show the sailing as continuous on pricing websites and just change the ports of call.

Okay, good to know - so I think RCI would have cancelled Radiance's Hawaii itinerary already if the'd plan to relocate Radiance somewhere else...

So I think Radiance will keep on doing the Alaska sailings between Vancouver and Seward, and Jewel is the ship going to be replaced.

I remember that Jewel otS was listed at Los Angeles cruise schedule in April or May 2016, but now she has disappeared - maybe an indicator that she is going to be replaced by Vision, and Jewel returns to Northern Europe, to replace Brilliance out of Harwich...

Okay, good to know - so I think RCI would have cancelled Radiance's Hawaii itinerary already if the'd plan to relocate Radiance somewhere else...

So I think Radiance will keep on doing the Alaska sailings between Vancouver and Seward, and Jewel is the ship going to be replaced.

I remember that Jewel otS was listed at Los Angeles cruise schedule in April or May 2016, but now she has disappeared - maybe an indicator that she is going to be replaced by Vision, and Jewel returns to Northern Europe, to replace Brilliance out of Harwich...

Interesting... Good to know.

What is you guess for the Southern Caribbean? I would assume one ship will stay year round (Freedom?), but do you think Jewel will then split her time between Europe and San Juan? Or do you think Jewel will not return to San Juan and Adventure will stay with Freedom? Or maybe Adventure leave and a different ship replaces her also. Just putting this all up for discussion and speculation...

Also, I was just on the St. Maarten Port schedule website, and from what I'm seeing, I would say Freedom is almost definitely going to San Juan.

The back to back arrivals of Freedom in St. Maarten on 5/5 and 5/8 seem to indicate some sort of schedule change... We'll find out soon enough... But of course, this schedule could definitely have some discrepancies. Personally, I'm really hoping Freedom is going to San Juan!

Screen%20Shot%202015-01-25%20at%201.48.29%20PM_zpsqvoln9vn.png

Also, when are Oasis 3 and Ovation set to debut?

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Interesting... Good to know.

What is you guess for the Southern Caribbean? I would assume one ship will stay year round (Freedom?), but do you think Jewel will then split her time between Europe and San Juan? Or do you think Jewel will not return to San Juan and Adventure will stay with Freedom? Or maybe Adventure leave and a different ship replaces her also. Just putting this all up for discussion and speculation...

Also, I was just on the St. Maarten Port schedule website, and from what I'm seeing, I would say Freedom is almost definitely going to San Juan.

The back to back arrivals of Freedom in St. Maarten on 5/5 and 5/8 seem to indicate some sort of schedule change... We'll find out soon enough... But of course, this schedule could definitely have some discrepancies.

I've also found the list.

My guess Freedom is going to sail from San Juan from April 2016, year-round - just check the schedule of St. Maarten for the following months, Freedom is calling at St. Maarten nearly every Sunday...

Jewel returns to San Juan the 31rd of October, 2016 - so my guess for Jewel is: Northern Europe (either from Harwich or Copenhagen) summer 2016, Canada/NE (either one way between Quebec and Cape Liberty, or round trips from Boston) fall 2016, Caribbean from San Juan starting November 2016.

Than the puzzle fits, if Brilliance sails Mediterranean from Barcelona in 2016, than Jewel is her most logical replacement (out of Harwich), IMHO...

Adventure is going to sail somewhere else, since she seems to be replaced by Freedom.

Either Adventure sails the short runs from Miami to replace Majesty (but I don't think so honestly), sailing from Southampton in summer (also possible for Navigator), or something new...

Maybe even two ships out of Cape Liberty are possible??

BTW: Both Ovation and Oasis III are about to debut in spring 2016. I reckon Ovation sails from Southampton, and Oasis III from Barcelona, or switches to Florida entirely after being finished in France.

IMHO, if Oasis III directly moves to Florida, than most likely Oasis should sail from Barcelona in summer.

Have a look here, the cruise list of Singapore: http://mbccs.com.sg/ - open the "Vessel" dropdown list and scroll a littlebit - there you see, Oasis and Navigator otS are expected for Singapore in future, but no dates yet.

So I expect Oasis to reposition to Asia in late 2016.

There are two possibilities IMHO: Oasis sails from port Canaveral until Oasis III switches there (maybe fall 2016), or: Oasis switches to Europe in spring 2016, and Oasis III sails from Port Canaveral throughout the year, starting April or May 2016.

You also should have a look at the calls of Independence otS at St. Maarten: In 2016, she frequently calls at St. Maarten on Tuesdays, in 2015, she calls at Wednesdays. In 2015, she replaces Allure on the Sunday sailings out of Fort Lauderdale.

If she calls one day earlier at St. Maarten in 2016, than she should replace Oasis on the Saturday sailings, out of Ft. Lauderdale.

So either Oasis switches to Pt. Canaveral or Europe - but it looks that she will leave Ft. Lauderdaale in spring 2016.

Sorry, that was a lot of input... :D but now it gets clearer - at least for me... :D

Edited by celebrity_fan

I've also found the list.

My guess Freedom is going to sail from San Juan from April 2016, year-round - just check the schedule of St. Maarten for the following months, Freedom is calling at St. Maarten nearly every Sunday...

Jewel returns to San Juan the 31rd of October, 2016 - so my guess for Jewel is: Northern Europe (either from Harwich or Copenhagen) summer 2016, Canada/NE (either one way between Quebec and Cape Liberty, or round trips from Boston) fall 2016, Caribbean from San Juan starting November 2016.

Than the puzzle fits, if Brilliance sails Mediterranean from Barcelona in 2016, than Jewel is her most logical replacement (out of Harwich), IMHO...

Adventure is going to sail somewhere else, since she seems to be replaced by Freedom.

Either Adventure sails the short runs from Miami to replace Majesty (but I don't think so honestly), sailing from Southampton in summer (also possible for Navigator), or something new...

Maybe even two ships out of Cape Liberty are possible?? I would LOVE 2 ships out of Cape Liberty. Maybe a possible solution if Bermuda doesn't dredge? Anthem could do 7 Night bahamas and 10/12 Night Caribbean, while another ship (possibly Adventure), could do the 9/5 night Bermuda runs.

BTW: Both Ovation and Oasis III are about to debut in spring 2016. I reckon Ovation sails from Southampton, and Oasis III from Barcelona, or switches to Florida entirely after being finished in France.

IMHO, if Oasis III directly moves to Florida, than most likely Oasis should sail from Barcelona in summer.

Have a look here, the cruise list of Singapore: http://mbccs.com.sg/ - open the "Vessel" dropdown list and scroll a littlebit - there you see, Oasis and Navigator otS are expected for Singapore in future, but no dates yet.

So I expect Oasis to reposition to Asia in late 2016.

There are two possibilities IMHO: Oasis sails from port Canaveral until Oasis III switches there (maybe fall 2016), or: Oasis switches to Europe in spring 2016, and Oasis III sails from Port Canaveral throughout the year, starting April or May 2016. Well I think it's safe to say that one of the Oasis class ships will be sailing the Med, with another one in PC. I would think Oasis to Med in spring 2016, then right to Asia in the fall. Oasis 3 right to PC after her debut.

You also should have a look at the calls of Independence otS at St. Maarten: In 2016, she frequently calls at St. Maarten on Tuesdays, in 2015, she calls at Wednesdays. In 2015, she replaces Allure on the Sunday sailings out of Fort Lauderdale.

If she calls one day earlier at St. Maarten in 2016, than she should replace Oasis on the Saturday sailings, out of Ft. Lauderdale. Now that makes sense, so Indy will be the ship to replace Oasis in PE. Also, I believe Ovation will then take over the 6/8 night itineraries in the winter. I believe I mentioned this earlier in this thread, that during winter 2016/17, Anthem is shown quite often in St. Maarten calling every other Tuesday, but some other days such as Wednesday (no pattern). I think one of the "Anthem"s is actually Ovation (the one regularly calling on Tuesdays)... and the other one that shows no specific pattern is the actual Anthem, since she will be doing 7/8 night Bahamas and other 10/12 night caribbean sailings. A clear example of all of this is the picture I attached below...on Tuesday 11/22/16, Anthem is listed twice.

However, to confuse us even more, it appears Indy stops going to St. Maarten after 11/1...Where could she go?

So either Oasis switches to Pt. Canaveral or Europe - but it looks that she will leave Ft. Lauderdaale in spring 2016.

Sorry, that was a lot of input... :D but now it gets clearer - at least for me... :D

I put in my feedback above in RED.

Screen%20Shot%202015-01-25%20at%202.31.09%20PM_zpsvp7ixewo.png

Not sure if this has been posted.

http://www.cmport.com/ships-in-port/cruise-ships/cruise-list-2015-2016

Copenhagen 2016. Click the 2016 cruise calls

Looks like Adventure will be back in Southampton

I do not believe that this has been posted. Thanks for the update.

This is interesting though...

It appears Brilliance will return to do the 12 nighters out of Harwich, and not be replaced by Jewel (as Celebrity_fan has speculated). Maybe Jewel does the 12 Nighters out of Barcelona then?

I put in my feedback above in RED.

Hi, great assumptions!

I have also seen the Copenhagen cruise list, with Brilliance, Serenade and Adventure calling at Copenhagen - but the list has been updated the 28th of November 2014, so I don't know how up-to-date the list is...

Brilliance otS is also often scheduled for Rome and Villefranche/Cannes...

So I think Jewel takes over Brilliance's itinerary from Harwich - between 2004 and 2012, Jewel has been sailing on this itinerary already...

I have also seen that Anthem calls quite often at St. Maarten, beginning in Nov 2016, one of the two Anthem calls at St. Maarten every second Tuesday - surely it is the 8 night Caribbean cruise from Ft. Lauderdale.

I actually believe that the "Anthem" calling on Tuesdays must be Ovation...

Hi, great assumptions!

I have also seen the Copenhagen cruise list, with Brilliance, Serenade and Adventure calling at Copenhagen - but the list has been updated the 28th of November 2014, so I don't know how up-to-date the list is...

Brilliance otS is also often scheduled for Rome and Villefranche/Cannes...

So I think Jewel takes over Brilliance's itinerary from Harwich - between 2004 and 2012, Jewel has been sailing on this itinerary already...

I have also seen that Anthem calls quite often at St. Maarten, beginning in Nov 2016, one of the two Anthem calls at St. Maarten every second Tuesday - surely it is the 8 night Caribbean cruise from Ft. Lauderdale.

I actually believe that the "Anthem" calling on Tuesdays must be Ovation...

Good observation about the list being updated.

And yes, the one "Anthem" has to be Ovation.

Good observation about the list being updated.

And yes, the one "Anthem" has to be Ovation.

Definitely - seems Ovation sails from Ft. Lauderdale, and the actual "Anthem" is not appearing often on the list in winter - could well be she is doing the Bahamas itinerary from Cape Liberty very often...

Definitely - seems Ovation sails from Ft. Lauderdale, and the actual "Anthem" is not appearing often on the list in winter - could well be she is doing the Bahamas itinerary from Cape Liberty very often...

Makes perfect sense. And the few times that the actual Anthem appears would be when she does a 10/12 night caribbean every so often (similar to what she will be doing winter 2015/16).

Makes perfect sense. And the few times that the actual Anthem appears would be when she does a 10/12 night caribbean every so often (similar to what she will be doing winter 2015/16).

Yeah, that's right...

Another question, also for me is, what Independence is going to do from November 2016 - maybe she does the short runs from Ft. Lauderdale than, from 4-5 nights.

And if Vision really switches to Australia, than two Radiance Class ships might sail from Tampa - Radiance (7 nights) and Brilliance (short runs).

Yeah, that's right...

Another question, also for me is, what Independence is going to do from November 2016 - maybe she does the short runs from Ft. Lauderdale than, from 4-5 nights.

And if Vision really switches to Australia, than two Radiance Class ships might sail from Tampa - Radiance (7 nights) and Brilliance (short runs).

Yeah, I was also curious about the Indy, as I mentioned in my earlier post. The short runs are definitely a possibility, because I believe she is doing them starting Nov 2015 (after she fills in for Allure). It would make sense that she goes back to doing them in Nov 2016, if she really is filing in for Oasis during summer 2016.

Yeah, I was also curious about the Indy, as I mentioned in my earlier post. The short runs are definitely a possibility, because I believe she is doing them starting Nov 2015 (after she fills in for Allure). It would make sense that she goes back to doing them in Nov 2016, if she really is filing in for Oasis during summer 2016.

Yeah, IMHO it is the only remaining possibility that she might so those itineraries.

For me, the big questions are Navigator and Adventure, what they are doing after the Caribbean season, ending March/April 2016... :confused:

Several Caribbean sailings of Adventure otS, scheduled for April 2016, are shown as "sold out" on several cruise booking engines...

Jewel of the Seas is going into dry dock somewhere in April 2016 for a major dry dock.

Staff on Radiance claim she is getting a minor dry dock before her Northern Hemisphere deployment for Summer 2016 recent passengers report. But where in the north is a mystery.

Yeah, IMHO it is the only remaining possibility that she might so those itineraries.

For me, the big questions are Navigator and Adventure, what they are doing after the Caribbean season, ending March/April 2016... :confused:

Several Caribbean sailings of Adventure otS, scheduled for April 2016, are shown as "sold out" on several cruise booking engines...

Sorry if I missed it, but did you two decide what ship was replacing Freedom in Port Canaveral

Hi,

Either Oasis or Allure or even Oasis 3 may fit in for Freedom from Port Canaveral.

If Radiance is due to sail northern hemisphere, surely Alaska again in 2016, as we'll as Vision if she is going to sail Australia after that...

Yeah Jewel gets into drydock in April 2016, and than I think she might do Europe...

Staff on Radiance claim she is getting a minor dry dock before her Northern Hemisphere deployment for Summer 2016 recent passengers report. But where in the north is a mystery.

We are planning to book Radiance for spring 2016. A minor dry dock would be nice. She was dry docked in Victoria in 2011 for her "makeover".

Rick

Edited by Pumbaamd

Adventure has been booked all over Europe the past few months.

She appears to be based in Southampton and will possibly do great B2B sailings with itineraries including MED sailings, Canary Island sailings along with Baltic, Northern and Western Europe ports of calls if these bookings hold.

Ports where she is booked include Southampton, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Valencia, Gibraltar, Funchal, Cannes, Villafranche, Tenerife and Cartegena and La Coruna, Spain

The Brilliance Transatlantic back to Tampa from Barcelona has been booked via Gibraltar and Funchal for October.

The Rhapsody Transatlantic back to Brazil via Lisbon, Funchal and Tenerife has been booked for November.

I am starting to think that RCI might send their new ships directly to their home ports and will actually have Allure based in Barcelona and Anthem based in Southampton in 2016. That would mean those ships would keep all the calls they have booked around Europe. This would allow Oasis 3 and Ovation to be sent directly over. Just a feeling based on the my Oasis TA and Quantum TA experiences in 2014.

Hmm, I could imagine that at least some ships booked for Europe in 2016 are just placeholders.

Anthem is listed in several European ports for 2016, but also at St. Maarten and Portland - so I think Ovation takes over her itineraries from Southampton.

Adventure is also currently listed in European ports, but it was also the case for 2015 - and than RCI decided to send Explorer to Europe, also Goldstein already announced in 2013, that Adventure sails from Southampton in 2015! So plans can change...

I reckon that Navigator is also a possible candidate for Southampton in 2016...

And Ovation should be sent over to Florida after her first Europe season...

And Oasis III? I also think either Europe from Barcelona, or Port Canaveral - Caribbean. Depends on whether Oasis will do the Med runs from Barcelona and if she will be sent to Asia after that.