Michaels Club

Kcrazycruisers

On Reflection and using the new Michael's Club. Rachelle is fantastic! Big Mike played the piano one night and there may be additional special events. The venue is being used in the mornings and from 4:30 to about 7:30. Empty duing day especially while in ports. Wonderful snacks are available throughout the day. Most of the top Suites seem to be used by families and they tend to sit together with little conversation with Zenith Members. Believe that might change once the Easter break is over.

Just off the Summit. We were aqua class, so no entry to Michael's, but looked in, curious. The most people I ever saw were six, sitting in a dark room. Often there was no one. Really did not look very inviting. I think they need to rethink this one.

On Reflection and using the new Michael's Club. Rachelle is fantastic! Big Mike played the piano one night and there may be additional special events. The venue is being used in the mornings and from 4:30 to about 7:30. Empty duing day especially while in ports. Wonderful snacks are available throughout the day. Most of the top Suites seem to be used by families and they tend to sit together with little conversation with Zenith Members. Believe that might change once the Easter break is over.

Since Rachelle was the Captains Club hostess, who is now in that position?

Do they not have afternoon tea at 3:00 on the Reflection?

Have fun, Tom

How does this work then? We booked from a brochure that shows Michael's Club as a venue for evening entertainment for all passengers. Now, after we have booked, they take this away.

False advertising?

It's covered in the Contract of Carriage we all agree to when we make payment. All venues etc are subject to change, and all you are getting guaranteed is transport, and not even guaranteed SAFE transport if you actually ready the fine print. amazing the protections the cruise line has built in!

SO no need to bother any lawyers over a false advertising claim over this.

It's covered in the Contract of Carriage we all agree to when we make payment. All venues etc are subject to change, and all you are getting guaranteed is transport, and not even guaranteed SAFE transport if you actually ready the fine print. amazing the protections the cruise line has built in!

SO no need to bother any lawyers over a false advertising claim over this.

I was thinking of suing for giving me too many nice perks , now I won't be able to cruise again unless I am in a RS or above thus they made cruising unaffordable :(

Very jealous and honest enough to say it. I guess I'm going to have to book a suite on one of my cruises, so I can check it out.

What type of snacks do they offer?

How does this work then? We booked from a brochure that shows Michael's Club as a venue for evening entertainment for all passengers. Now, after we have booked, they take this away.

False advertising?

Hey, I would have quit cruising years ago, if I looked for everything onboard cruises that were in the brochures. Actually, I'm still looking for those really, really extremely well dressed, awesomely fit, fantastic looking gentlemen that are in every brochure. Well, maybe on my next cruise.

If you think that Celebrity did you wrong, then I would cancel your cruise and find another cruise line whose brochure is a 100 percent replication of their onboard experience.

Since Rachelle was the Captains Club hostess, who is now in that position?

Do they not have afternoon tea at 3:00 on the Reflection?

Have fun, Tom

Hi Tommy

Chandru is the current Host. He is training a new girl, Meryl( think that's how she spells her name) from USA via Cuba. She will be taking over for the next cruise, but Chandru will be staying on to help if needed. They did have a tea one afternoon, but we didn't attend. Special "Welcoming Z dinner" last night in Murano. Everything even better than expected.

Hope to see you and your family soon.

Hey, I would have quit cruising years ago, if I looked for everything onboard cruises that were in the brochures. Actually, I'm still looking for those really, really extremely well dressed, awesomely fit, fantastic looking gentlemen that are in every brochure. Well, maybe on my next cruise.

If you think that Celebrity did you wrong, then I would cancel your cruise and find another cruise line whose brochure is a 100 percent replication of their onboard experience.

We won't cancel a cruise and lose money, that would be daft. But Celebrity advertise their product in their brochure. That product should reflect what is stated in the brochure. I would not be happy if I bought a car that stated that the range had electric folding mirrors to find that my car did not!

Michael's Club is a venue that Celebrity offer to their passengers, to take that away lessens the experience for us. If the brochure stated that Michael's Club was solely for Suite passengers then no problem, it does not.

Once they know they are going to make changes then the brochure should be changed and the alteration not go ahead until then!

Sorry, my H got off the ship last week!

Well, even though some might say that showing the gentlemen is false advertising, I promise that I will continue to sail with Celebrity until I find them. Hopefully, we can cruise together, so I will see, by your husband, that they do exist..

We won't cancel a cruise and lose money, that would be daft. But Celebrity advertise their product in their brochure. That product should reflect what is stated in the brochure. I would not be happy if I bought a car that stated that the range had electric folding mirrors to find that my car did not!

Michael's Club is a venue that Celebrity offer to their passengers, to take that away lessens the experience for us. If the brochure stated that Michael's Club was solely for Suite passengers then no problem, it does not.

Once they know they are going to make changes then the brochure should be changed and the alteration not go ahead until then!

Open your brochure, turn to page 171, 3rd column on the right under 'Disclaimers' midway thru the paragraph is the following:

However, any information contained herein is subject to change without notice,

This thread is a prime example as to why they must add the disclaimer.

I see cars listed in our local newspaper/TV daily for lease at $199/month. Then I go to the dealer and find out that price is only for ........ 'sorry, you do not qualify.' This is something that really is false advertising, too. However, I still lease a car since I want one and need one.

If you need a cruise or want a cruise, you must accept their terms or go else where.

We do have a choice.

:p

On Reflection and using the new Michael's Club. Most of the top Suites seem to be used by families and they tend to sit together with little conversation with Zenith Members. Believe that might change once the Easter break is over.

Families.... In the exclusive Michael's Club...hmm...Do they bring their CHILDREN????:eek: ... Oh, the Horrors!!!!!:D;) LOL

I am so happy to be one of the under- privileged on Celebrity! Find me with Perry Grant on the poop deck!

I guess a lot of people love him. I personally could not sit and listen to this but to each his/her own. :)

I will pass thanks :) I do wish X had a good piano bar, we went to one on our 1 st cruise on Carnival, only one on Carnival, and that was the best part of the cruise. He was really good played a trivia game where he played a few bars from a song along with a hint and you guessed the artist/song, all songs we from the 60's and 70's it was fun.

I will pass thanks :) I do wish X had a good piano bar, we went to one on our 1 st cruise on Carnival, only one on Carnival, and that was the best part of the cruise. He was really good played a trivia game where he played a few bars from a song along with a hint and you guessed the artist/song, all songs we from the 60's and 70's it was fun.

Holland America has piano bars (though our last cruise with them was in 2011, so who knows!) that provided some of the best entertainers we've seen on ships during many years of cruises. Some if the guys had big followings and you had to get there early for a seat. One of the piano bar guys was on our roll call and came to our Meet & Greets. He really made the cruise more fun.

We were on Equinox for the inaugural sailing of the Michael's Club concept. The head of the Loyal Program was there on the first day, and the head of the Michael's Club Program was there the first two days (he left in St. Thomas).

The treatment we received was fantastic. Our hostess was incredibly attentive, as were our bar servers. There was a ribbon-cutting reception with many of the officers, two high teas, and a special whiskey tasting event.

It was a great place to go before and after dinner. Very quiet. Most of the time, we were the only people in the room.

This was a special cruise for us, which is why we splurged on a Royal Suite. We may never be able do it again, but it I could, I would.

Kathy

Does anyone know when the Summit will convert Michael's into a private loung? We were on the ship in December 2013 and it opened to the general cruisers around 7pm each night.

We are sailing again on May 25th on Summit. Michael's was our favorite place on the ship, we loved the craft beer selection and the service from Sonny was phenomenal.

Trying to figure out if we will get to enjoy it at all on our upcoming sailing.

Does anyone know when the Summit will convert Michael's into a private loung? We were on the ship in December 2013 and it opened to the general cruisers around 7pm each night.

We are sailing again on May 25th on Summit. Michael's was our favorite place on the ship, we loved the craft beer selection and the service from Sonny was phenomenal.

Trying to figure out if we will get to enjoy it at all on our upcoming sailing.

All ships except the Millennium & Solstice have already had the Michael's Club converted to the VIP lounge.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app

Open your brochure, turn to page 171, 3rd column on the right under 'Disclaimers' midway thru the paragraph is the following:

However, any information contained herein is subject to change without notice,

This thread is a prime example as to why they must add the disclaimer.

The brochure we booked from ( onboard our last cruise) has no Disclaimers except for "full terms and conditions we should refer to another of their brochures or their web site".

That brochure was not available.

It is just a small point in the middle of what should be a great cruise but with Celebrity these days we seem to be getting less and less of the promised "Modern Luxury". They are close to becoming a normal line with an above line booking cost!

We were on Equinox for the inaugural sailing of the Michael's Club concept. The head of the Loyal Program was there on the first day, and the head of the Michael's Club Program was there the first two days (he left in St. Thomas).

Kathy

Kathy,

What is the name of the VIP concierge on the Equinox? We are creating a list of names on another thread. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app