Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Pretty sure I will survive as well, but thanks for your concern. Now whether or not you will survive your affliction of taking yourself way too seriously? I'm not so sure...

By the way, the giant smiley face indicates that one is having fun with the situation. I can understand how that might confuse you.

Thanks for the education. Yes I'm new to these boards and need all the help I can get. So glad you're always only too willing to lend a helping hand and add value to the conversation.

It's the Everything Breeze thread! :D

Pretty sure I will survive as well, but thanks for your concern. Now whether or not you will survive your affliction of taking yourself way too seriously? I'm not so sure...

By the way, the giant smiley face indicates that one is having fun with the situation. I can understand how that might confuse you.

Was actually thinking the same thing about the "Breeze thread", too funny :p espeically since I've been looking at different lines lately. :o

On the Breeze you are at best a medium pizza

:)

At being the thread police a single slice with no drink. :D

On the Breeze you are at best a medium pizza

:)

At being the thread police a single slice with no drink. :D

All righty then..... I have no idea what that means but, whatever....

Can we PLEEEEEZZZZZ get back to "EVERYTHING ESCAPE???".....pretty please? Thank you! :)

All righty then..... I have no idea what that means but, whatever....

Can we PLEEEEEZZZZZ get back to "EVERYTHING ESCAPE???".....pretty please? Thank you! :)

I was thinking the same thing. The add is strong in the Norwegian threads lol.

.....The Escape is a slightly wider sister to the Breakaway/Getaway with very little layout change, or leaps forward in technology. The major policy shift here is that speciality diners w/ packages will be charged a'la carte rather than a flat cover charge.........

Noticed the change to a la carte pricing on the NCL website. This is probably the tip of the iceberg, and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see all the NCL ships ending up with a la carte specialty restaurants. If they do end up there, it will be a shame.

Noticed the change to a la carte pricing on the NCL website. This is probably the tip of the iceberg, and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see all the NCL ships ending up with a la carte specialty restaurants. If they do end up there, it will be a shame.

All ships will be ala carte sometime in 2016

This is kinda Escape related: I noticed a while back that I had the chance to book the Internet Packages for my February 2016 Escape cruise. They are no longer there in MyNCL, but all the excursions are there. I've seen many threads about NCLs website having "issues". Is this one of those or are others able to book Internet Packages this far out? How 'bout those that are within 90 days of sailing, can you see Internet Packages?

As I said, sorta back on topic!

Many thanks.

Edited by England Ray

This is kinda Escape related: I noticed a while back that I had the chance to book the Internet Packages for my February 2016 Escape cruise. They are no longer there in MyNCL, but all the excursions are there. I've seen many threads about NCLs website having "issues". Is this one of those or are others able to book Internet Packages this far out? How 'bout those that are within 90 days of sailing, can you see Internet Packages?

As I said, sorta back on topic!

Many thanks.

I'm sailing on the maiden crossing. There are no internet packages listed at all.

I'm sailing on the maiden crossing. There are no internet packages listed at all.

Thanks eroller. It's funny that a few weeks ago the internet packages were there, no gone. Oh well, no rush I guess, even your maiden crossing is more than 9 weeks away.

Thanks eroller. It's funny that a few weeks ago the internet packages were there, no gone. Oh well, no rush I guess, even your maiden crossing is more than 9 weeks away.

A buddy of mine works in IT for NCLH here in Miami and he flew out to ESCAPE yesterday regarding the internet. When he gets back I'll see if I can get some info.

I found the Internet packages in the "gifts and more" area but it says to log in to purchase. When I then log in, the Internet packages are no longer there. I just assumed it was because I'm still 111 days out. I was hoping at 90 days until sailing, the Internet would appear with entertainment, dining and spa.

I looked on my NCL the other day for the inaugural but still not a lot to book as in shows! And it's 2 days off from full payment too - maybe it will show up the day after that! I can't wait exploring her for 3 days!

I will be doing a review with plenty of photos too!!! [emoji108]

Found another aerial pic on HD1080iDE's FB page, too large to include it:

https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/11053709_1031552776855591_6081615894905923047_o.jpg

Best pic yet of the aft balconies?

Y'know, this pic just points out exactly HOW MASSIVE THIS SHIP IS! IT'S HAY-UGE! I'm going to need my GPS to find my way back to my cabin!

Sorry about that.

--Michael

https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/11053709_1031552776855591_6081615894905923047_o.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. It gives a better idea of the different depths since we can see where the balcony door is in relation to the balcony railing.

Can anyone else give a preliminary guess as to how they rank from largest to smallest?

My guess is 9, 12, 14, 11, 15, 10, 13. :confused:

Not all the aft partitions have been installed yet. I wish our deck 9 corner balcony were really that wide, but one more partition is going in before the white steel divider..at least I hope it's just one more.

Edited by DCT61

I looked on my NCL the other day for the inaugural but still not a lot to book as in shows! And it's 2 days off from full payment too - maybe it will show up the day after that! I can't wait exploring her for 3 days!

I will be doing a review with plenty of photos too!!! [emoji108]

...couple of questions: hasn't your final payment date already passed? I'm sailing 11/14 and, mine was due on 8/16-- 90 days out (I'm not in Haven-- they are even sooner) Did you already make your final payment anyway? If so, you should definitely be able to book your shows as, I have already booked for the later cruise and, have read that CCers from your cruise have booked. If you haven't made your payment, that may very well be the problem...

I would call NCL and make the payment quick!! :eek:

...just double checked and it still shows for me: go to My NCL, explore and plan and it is under entertainment.

Thanks for sharing the pic. I'm watching the balcony chatter from the sidelines. My cruise on the Escape will be from a studio cabin. Life of being single...

As I said, sorta back on topic

Many thanks.

I'm 82 days out and, nope, no internet package. There is, though, a ROMANCE package! This IS supposed to be a vacation, after all. ... too much screen time and not enough romance time makes Ray a dull boy!!

....just sayin" ;)

Your welcome! :D

I'm 82 days out and, nope, no internet package. There is, though, a ROMANCE package! This IS supposed to be a vacation, after all. ... too much screen time and not enough romance time makes Ray a dull boy!!

....just sayin" ;)

Your welcome! :D

I agree lack of screen time is a good thing while on vacation. Have to stare at computer monitor too much at work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk