Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

Thanks for all the pics / updates Lloyd. Dumb question -- I'm not on FB and pinterest wants me to login either that way or "account" -- I don't want to pestered with ads -- any other way to view pics without being on FB or pinterest account?

It seems like the official delivery was successful this morning. RC posted the following picture on the german facebook page:

13173762_10153457239852750_6296489766236125053_n.png?oh=a589ff2634fba87ae966ee0edf8e508b&oe=57A76EF1

And here the translated text that they posted together with the picture:

"- It's a girl!

We are pleased to welcome our newest family member ‪#‎Harmonyoftheseas‬!

This morning our "Baby" was delivered from the shipyard to the proud parents. She is 362 meters tall.

Everybody is very proud and doing fine, we look forward to her first sailing in the end of May!"

Can't wait to be on board of this beautfiul ship in just two weeks! I will take lots and lots of pictures! :D

Cheers

Hendrik

Edited by Heni1805

I hope it is not another large cartoon character. :rolleyes:

When the new HAL gets Queen Maxima of The Netherlands to name the ship, and QEII named Britannia last year it looks a bit feeble IMHO!

Does anyone know which is the official inaugural sailing (the ones with all the free stuff LOL!)

Some are saying 5/22, some say 5/26 and some say 5/29.....?

When the new HAL gets Queen Maxima of The Netherlands to name the ship, and QEII named Britannia last year it looks a bit feeble IMHO!

Ah, world leaders... So Obama, Putin, Trudeau, Kim Jong Un, Princess Kate... I think I'd much rather have Alex the Lion from Madagascar [emoji23]

Does anyone know which is the official inaugural sailing (the ones with all the free stuff LOL!)

What free stuff :D! In the "Birth Announcement" RCI still states May 29th as official Maiden Voyage. There´s a pre inaugural May 20th-22nd out of Southampton prior to the first revenue inaugural May 22nd.

steamboats

One would think the ship would be complete to take delivery...but the rock climbing wall looks unfinished, and not sure about Abyss. Could be other things as well.

A bit surprising.

Rock climbing walls look done, there's clearly a lot of "rocks" on there, they are obviously just a different colour to O/A

Then RCI should make the naming ceremony in Barcelona with Queen Letizia of Spain as Godmother... But Royal Caribbean is anything but Royal nowadays.

The rock wall looks lighter in color. I'm sure this is to try to make it a little cooler. The only time I climbed the wall I was on fire, the wall and the rock were very hot.

Still seems strange, as on Allure and Oasis, things have more color in the actual wall itself as well as around it:

021212_S38_EXPLORING_OASIS_of_the_SEAS_Deck_12_ROCK_CLIMBING_WALL.JPG

060615_Roaming_the_Ship_1A_AquaTheater_View_toward_Boardwalk.jpg

Still seems strange, as on Allure and Oasis, things have more color in the actual wall itself as well as around it:

021212_S38_EXPLORING_OASIS_of_the_SEAS_Deck_12_ROCK_CLIMBING_WALL.JPG

060615_Roaming_the_Ship_1A_AquaTheater_View_toward_Boardwalk.jpg

Being honest... The geckos are tacky, if they've gotten rid of them then I'm glad.