Onboard Eclipse Now. Big cutback in Classic Package Inclusions!

kevinyork

[quote name='Celebrity Cruises']Hi all,

After we made recent adjustments to our beverage package, as part of our continual review process, some guests expressed disappointment that their usual drink choice would not be available. With the help of your feedback we've now updated the classic drinks package to increase the choices we offer and our guests can now enjoy over 150 different wines, beers, spirits, and a selection of non-alcoholic choices.[/QUOTE]

Good news as we go in 8 days. Now will X listen to the Zumba moans?

[quote name='Broch']Thanks anyway for coming forward with something which is better than ignoring the problem. Only thing is a lot of people will be pacing waiting for the big announcement. From a personal point, I hope it will be sooner rather than later as I leave home on Tuesday night for our pending cruise[/QUOTE]

Wow exciting:) hope it's all sorted for you. On the plus side you are leaving Fraserburgh behind:p

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

[quote name='Broch']Thanks anyway for coming forward with something which is better than ignoring the problem. Only thing is a lot of people will be pacing waiting for the big announcement. From a personal point, I hope it will be sooner rather than later as I leave home on Tuesday night for our pending cruise[/QUOTE]

Fingers crossed you get the answer by Monday morning.
Have a great cruise!

[quote name='RDC1']Basically Celebrity has shifted most other options to the daytime. A few years ago it would not have been unusual to have a comedy show at night in addition to the main show, they used to have game show type activities at night, including the traditional singing contests, trivia, etc. These activities may have used lounge space, but were not lounge focused., instead more passenger interactive type. These activities seem to either have been cut out or moved to daytime.

Now you have the main show, the lounges and really not much else after 6 pm. The S class layout seems to be lacking in venue for these other type activities so not sure where they would offer them, even if they decided to offer them.

Now this seems to fit in the type of passenger that they want to attract. Certainly there has seemed to be far more reaction to the reduction of drink choices on the plans then to the removal of other activities.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply. I have seen late night comedy in Celebrity Central. I fully agree S class is missing 'something" I really like the Rondezvous lounge on M class for variety entertainment, the loungey area outside the specialties on S just doesn't cut it.

Wow exciting:) hope it's all sorted for you. On the plus side you are leaving Fraserburgh behind:p

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Aye. Thanks mr bluetoon. When are going on reflection. I will try and get menus and some Lit for you and either post or if you want to post your email address I can e mail to you.

Hi all, I see I am late to the party, but wanted to really say hi, and looks like Celebrity have taken notice of the issues that were brought up.Am hopeful that everything will be settled and in full working order by the time my cruise comes up. There again, I always get the Premium Package due to almost limitless options. Hope everyone ends up being happy with their choices and most importantly ENJOYS THERE CRUISES. Have fun and see you around x :D

Hi all, I see I am late to the party, but wanted to really say hi, and looks like Celebrity have taken notice of the issues that were brought up.Am hopeful that everything will be settled and in full working order by the time my cruise comes up. There again, I always get the Premium Package due to almost limitless options. Hope everyone ends up being happy with their choices and most importantly ENJOYS THERE CRUISES. Have fun and see you around x :D

Welcome to cruise critic, thanks and enjoy your drinks package and cruise as well.:D

Thanks for the reply. I have seen late night comedy in Celebrity Central. I fully agree S class is missing 'something" I really like the Rondezvous lounge on M class for variety entertainment, the loungey area outside the specialties on S just doesn't cut it.

Ive always thought that the S class ships are very good but lack a proper second entertainment venue. In my opinion if they did not have Celebrity central, Quasar etc and put in a large Cunard style queens room, with a capacity of 500/600 in the area occupied by them, the ship would be perfect.

Ive always thought that the S class ships are very good but lack a proper second entertainment venue. In my opinion if they did not have Celebrity central, Quasar etc and put in a large Cunard style queens room, with a capacity of 500/600 in the area occupied by them, the ship would be perfect.

Except it would then lack a nightclub.

Celeb Central is meant to be the second venue, it's just that it's on the small side.

I think that is what the Sky lounge is used for.

🌅🚢🇺🇸🌊

Aye. Thanks mr bluetoon. When are going on reflection. I will try and get menus and some Lit for you and either post or if you want to post your email address I can e mail to you.

Please let us know if the lack of the Quasar lounge impacts the dancing venue, which is much appreciated by aging lovers like me and my wife.

Here is the updated list of drinks on the Classic Beverage package. I got this from Celebrity this morning of which no doubt they will be posting shortly.

http://www.celebritycruises.ie/images/Classic%20Package%20Inclusions%20-%20Seasonal%20Pricing%202014_tcm22-58906.pdf for a list of all beverages included in the Classic Drinks

Don't know about anybody else but I am delighted with it as long as all the drinks on it are below the price allowed in the resraurants and bars.

Edited by Broch

Here is the updated list of drinks on the Classic Beverage package. I got this from Celebrity this morning of which no doubt they will be posting shortly. http://www.celebritycruises.ie/image...cm22-58906.pdf

Don't know about anybody else but I am delighted with it as long as all the drinks on it are below the price allowed in the resraurants and bars.

Page not found. Link doesn't work.

Thanks,

Similar to the list posted here by celebrity on Friday. Hopefully the list is the same for all regions.

Sorry Sandy, that the link did not work for you It worked fine for me, I think it is only for UK guests. U.S. Guests have to pay more. Their list is staying the same with only one choice of spirits and one choice of house wine. Only joking before another issue gets started.

Hi all,

We have an updated list as of this morning. Please disregard any lists that you see floating around on here, including Celebrity UK and Ireland websites, as well as any other lists that may exist. They will be corrected today.

Please find below our most up to date list of the Classic Beverage Package. This version includes the additions of Corona, Corona Light, Jack Daniel's, and Jack Daniel's Honey.

Classic Beverage Package 5-19.pdf

Hi all,

We have an updated list as of this morning. Please disregard any lists that you see floating around on here, including Celebrity UK and Ireland websites, as well as any other lists that may exist. They will be corrected today.

Please find below our most up to date list of the Classic Beverage Package. This version includes the additions of Corona, Corona Light, Jack Daniel's, and Jack Daniel's Honey.

Thanks.

What about Premium? Especially the wines!

Hi all,

Awesome! Thanks, Celebrity Cruises!

Hi all,

Thank you very much X we will call off the attack dogs now:D

(still a bit wary of the no guaranties though)

Edited by mr bluetoon